Page 73 of 116 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1732
Like Tree1381Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

A*O

I Saw The Light. Biopic of blues/country legend Hank Williams. Quite brilliantly played by Tom Hiddleston. The likeness is spooky and he can actually sing. Not the kind of thing I usually go for but I've watched it twice. 10/10.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Suicide Squad. Don't listen to the critics, it's fun. It's got it's problems, but nowhere bad enough to not see it if you want. Margot Robbie, Will Smith, and Jay Hernandez are standouts. Cara Delawhatever is truly awful.
    Last edited by greysfang; August 7th, 2016 at 09:00 AM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Suicide Squad on opening day. My son has wanted to see this all summer. It was hard seeing someone else portray the Joker, but he was believable. Hands down favorite character is Harley Quinn. We really liked it and can't wait for the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I've never even heard of it.
    shellee, it's fucked up (in a good way). wikipedia describes it as an absurdist dystopian comedy-drama and i guess that's a pretty apt way of putting it. it stars colin farrell as a guy who's just been dumped by his wife (for another man) and takes place in a dystopian world where single people have been given 45 days to find a partner, or they'll be turned into animals.
    SHELLEE and Waterslide like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

went to see the absolutely fabulous movie. it's pretty funny and nonsensical, much like the show. not much of a plot but then the series didn't usually either. went with girlfriends to a theatre that serves food and booze and of course we ordered a bottle of champagne and that's how i recommend watching it.
    gas_chick and panic like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Suicide Squad. I loved it. I actually really dug Will Smith's character but yeah I'm gonna be stoked for a Harley/Joker movie.
    greysfang likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3 (in one weekend. I may have a problem)

Iron Man remains my top superhero movie of all time. Iron Man 2 was better than I remembered and holy crap, RDJ's performance is out of this world. Iron Man 3 had some great scenes and real soul but some things bothered me, esp. the ending and how Pepper was portrayed as pretty much like Tony's PTSD was an inconvenience to her. I really went off her and I had really loved her before. Those two had the best romance in the MCU.

I have to locate my Avengers (2012) DVD and then I'll probably rewatch also the Thor movies though I'm not that into them.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

The Age of Adaline...better than I expected. I think it would have been better if there had been someone other than Blake Lively in the lead.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Bad Moms. Laughed all the way through it. Silly stupid and bawdy. Theater was packed and they applauded at the end, which surprised me, but everyone left smiling and quoting lines.

9 to 5 with Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin. CMT was airing it earlier this week. Lord, it's soooooooo dated but still entertaining.

I love Dolly Parton but why does she basically play the same character in every movie she's in? Those folksy one-liners get old after a while.
    Alysheba likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

The Nice Guys (2016)

A lot of fun, nutty and crazy in a good way. A bit too much at times but I really enjoyed it.

However, I could have done without seeing Kim Basingers godawful plastic surgery. Remembering her and Russel Crowe in LA Confidential, it's painful to see them now. But at least Crowe is just fat, she's scary!
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Sausage Party. I did laugh but it was just okay for me. I could have totally waited to watch it at home.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

netflix movie night. watched You're Not You. Hillary Swank, Emmy Rossom and Josh Duhamel. I loved it. yeah i cried a bit.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Suicide squad. I liked it and I'm pretty sure that the Austrailian dude was drinking a fosters in the bar scene.
    gas_chick likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

hell or high water. good acting, had jokes, all around good movie. i don't typically like chris pine but he did a good job.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information