Page 54 of 116 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1732
Like Tree1381Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

  1. #796
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,495

    Default

    spotlight and room. we liked both of them.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  2. #797
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,840

    Default

    Nightcrawler (2014) with Jake Gyllenhaal

    Holy crap, his performance was absolutely chilling. Really liked the movie.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

  3. #798
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    25,837

    Default

    "The Water Diviner" - with Russell Crowe. It is about an Australian farmer whose three sons have gone off as part of the ANZAC force to fight in Gallipoli in World War I. I admit, I only saw about 5 minutes of this movie this morning, but Holy Mother of God, what a terrible 5 minutes to have to watch. As a parent, I was just freaking traumatized. I'll leave it at that. By the way, I am going to move to Switzerland or some other neutral type of country after I finish this post.
    BITTER likes this.

  4. #799
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    20,149

    Default

    From Dusk Till Dawn. I always forget how hot
    George Clooney is in it. Love it as always.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  5. #800
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    I was in the mood to watch something dumb, so hit play on a Grown Ups, which for some reason I had put in my Netflix queue.

    OK, the first film is not the smartest plot in the world, but it's kind of sweet, about families getting back to their roots. It was OK.

    So I then hit play on the second.

    OMG. That was the worst decision I've made recently. So bad. Almost so bad it was good? But not quite. Couple of LOL moments but mostly it was just like watching a trainwreck. A lot of funny comedians (and that fuckwit Sandler) all just phoning it in for a huge pay cheque. Terrible, terrible movie.

  6. #801
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    From Dusk Till Dawn. I always forget how hot
    George Clooney is in it. Love it as always.
    The only time I've seen it, I had a stomach upset. So unfortunately I associate FDTD with lots of rushing to the toilet to shit. I've never been able to give it a second go.

  7. #802
    Elite Member InigoMontoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Scaling the Cliffs of Insanity
    Posts
    1,895

    Default

    Spotlight and Brooklyn. Thought both were great.

  8. #803
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    20,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    The only time I've seen it, I had a stomach upset. So unfortunately I associate FDTD with lots of rushing to the toilet to shit. I've never been able to give it a second go.
    My sil walked out on it at the movies. Let's just say she's had a change of heart and now appreciates it as it should be.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  9. #804
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    38,223

    Default

    First time I saw from Dusk til Dawn I had no clue what it was even about so yeah I got quite the surprise! Love that movie so much.
    greysfang likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  10. #805
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    20,149

    Default

    Me too. Not expecting vampires AT ALL.
    gas_chick likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  11. #806
    Elite Member Honeythorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Death Valley~Middle Earth, Califas
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Pee Wee's Big Holiday on Netflix. Silly fun.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

  12. #807
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    25,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    The only time I've seen it, I had a stomach upset. So unfortunately I associate FDTD with lots of rushing to the toilet to shit. I've never been able to give it a second go.
    I remember watching it at my BIL's house and that he let his two-year-old watch it, too, while saying to her, "Now remember, this is just make believe!"

    Did I mention how much I loved the scene with Salma Hayek and the snake?

  13. #808
    Elite Member panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,853

    Default

    Lost Boys. Only saw half of it so far, I gotta catch the rest. Not a lot of Corey Feldman in it so far, I hope there's more of him in the rest of it cause I loved him in Stand By Me. "Yeah, by the time we get there the kid won't even be dead anymore!"

    Jason Patric is beautiful in this.

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Nightcrawler (2014) with Jake Gyllenhaal

    Holy crap, his performance was absolutely chilling. Really liked the movie.
    That just made me want to see this. I need to look out for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    "The Water Diviner" - with Russell Crowe. It is about an Australian farmer whose three sons have gone off as part of the ANZAC force to fight in Gallipoli in World War I. I admit, I only saw about 5 minutes of this movie this morning, but Holy Mother of God, what a terrible 5 minutes to have to watch. As a parent, I was just freaking traumatized. I'll leave it at that. By the way, I am going to move to Switzerland or some other neutral type of country after I finish this post.
    Nice review. It makes me want to see this.
    Last edited by panic; March 22nd, 2016 at 05:36 PM.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

  14. #809
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    20,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    Lost Boys. Only saw half of it so far, I gotta catch the rest. Not a lot of Corey Feldman in it so far, I hope there's more of him in the rest of it cause I loved him in Stand By Me. "Yeah, by the time we get there the kid won't even be dead anymore!"

    Jason Patric is beautiful in this.
    .
    This is one of my favorite movies from the 80's. I lust after Jason Patric in this movie.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  15. #810
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    22,955

    Default

    The Hollow Man with Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth Shue. I'm easily amused tonight.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone watched the new episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras?
    By card in forum OHHH the HUGE MANATEYYYYYyyyy
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: October 13th, 2016, 09:16 PM
  2. What was the last movie you watched, and what did you think of it?
    By DitaPage* in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 11357
    Last Post: February 10th, 2015, 10:10 AM
  3. I Re-Watched Titanic So You Donít Have To. Youíre Welcome.
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: April 25th, 2012, 10:05 AM
  4. Anyone has watched the ANTM C13 recently?
    By emilyrocks in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 12th, 2008, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •