Page 43 of 116 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Like Tree1381Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    India's Daughter.

A doco on Jyoti Singh, the girl who was gang raped on the bus in Delhi and died as a result. It was a grim, brutal film and not for everyone, but for those that can deal with it I recommend it.
    I watched that this week too! I have to really sit and watch it again, because I was busy doing other things while it was on. Her poor mother nearly had me crying. I'll probably watch it on the plane in a couple hours.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The Deerhunter - I'd never really seen it before, except for the Russian Roulette scenes. I caught about half of it this time. Wow, Streep looked great. Same with Walken - big strapping guy and almost otherworldly looks. All the Pennsylvania scenery REALLY took me back to my childhood.
    The Deer Hunter was a powerful flick. I thought it was gonna be boring but I was gripped to my seat during some parts.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The Deerhunter - I'd never really seen it before, except for the Russian Roulette scenes. I caught about half of it this time. Wow, Streep looked great. Same with Walken - big strapping guy and almost otherworldly looks. All the Pennsylvania scenery REALLY took me back to my childhood.
    That's another one my dad and I watched together while my mom opted out. He called it one of the saddest films he'd ever seen.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Trainwreck. Didn't laugh much at all. The funniest part was John Cena in the movie theatre.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Prancer. ABC Family Channel has already aired it about 5 times this month already. Cute movie about a young girl and a reindeer she rescues. She believes he is Prancer, one of Santa's reindeer. But the main reason to watch this movie is that Sam Elliot plays the dad.

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Jurassic World, what a by the numbers piece of shit. Poor D'onofrio reduced this bag of ass.
    witchcurlgirl, palta and BITTER like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Short Eyes. A 70s movie about how a pedo does in jail. A relative reminded me yesterday of how traumatized I was by seeing this when I was little, so I looked it up and it's in YouTube. Nothing gory or anything and it's a decent movie. It's ugly because it's shot in a real jail and they don't pretty it up for you one bit. I just remember being horrified about the pedo telling how many kids he had molested and how we were supposed to be sorry for him. It was just too much too take at that age, especially when I was the same age as the girls he was molesting.

i think it's worth a watch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Spy with Melissa McCarthy. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie since I was a kid, we were literally falling off our seats with laughter throughout much of the movie. But I should warn you- it's not exactly smart humor, just mindless slapstick stuff but the spy spoof movies always get me.
    The Man Who Knew Too Little with Bill Murray is another one I can't get enough of.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Just saw Ghost again for the gazillionth time, on cable. And for the gazillionth time the ending makes the tears stream down my face. Memories of so many loved ones, including my mom whose 1st anniversary of her passing is January 1st and who loved the movie for the same reasons that I did: if only we could have one such last moment with our dearly departed right before they really move on, sigh.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^^Yeah well I watched Heaven Can wait and thought of you because of how hot WB was.
    HWBL and Jazzy like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Just saw Ghost again for the gazillionth time, on cable. And for the gazillionth time the ending makes the tears stream down my face. Memories of so many loved ones, including my mom whose 1st anniversary of her passing is January 1st and who loved the movie for the same reasons that I did: if only we could have one such last moment with our dearly departed right before they really move on, sigh.
    I must be the only person in the world who wants to slit her wrists at any mention of that movie. There are no words to say how much I hate it. It matches Titanic for the worst piece of crap ever (sorry HWBL!).

Attack the Block. Aliens attack a south London hood and the teen thugs fight them to protect their territory. A woman whom they mugged earlier is forced to join them. cheesy but entertaining. The aliens looked like furry guerrilas with glow in the dark teal fangs.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Interstellar. I loved it, Matthew McConaughey was fantastic and so was the little girl who played his daughter. Jessica Chastain kind of annoyed me and Hackaway made me want to punch her face in as usual. Fun story though, which I expect from Christopher Nolan.

The Cobbler with Adam Sandler. Netflix kept telling me I would like it. Netflix is a big fat liar. Horrible movie. Cheesy and boring and then cheesier.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I must be the only person in the world who wants to slit her wrists at any mention of that movie. There are no words to say how much I hate it. It matches Titanic for the worst piece of crap ever (sorry HWBL!).
    Well, at least no mention of Ishtar in that competition.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thread Information