Page 158 of 161 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161 LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2402
Like Tree1945Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

End Game. Twice and hopefully will see it again before it leaves the theatre. Honestly one of the best movies ever made. I sobbed both times. What a swan song for this group that has been together for so long now.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I have tickets for my daughter and me to see "Detective Pikachu" tonight. Our daughter is a huge Pokemon fan, so this is like nirvana for her.

Nevan likes this.

I'm envious!! My son is officially too embarrassed to go to the movies with mom anymore. He's also a big Pokemon fan. Enjoy your date with your daughter!!
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I’m trying to watch aquaman and it’s dire.

Key Largo. I just love this movie, especially Edward G Robinson.
    Waterslide likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

We watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels yesterday. It's one of my favorite movies because it is so damn funny. My favorite part is when Steve Martin acts like he's paralyzed and Michael Caine acts like he's a doctor and he starts hitting Steve Martin with a stick of some sort. Steve Martin can't act like it hurts him and his facial expressions are awesome.
    sputnik, Beeyotch and twitchy2.0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    We watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels yesterday. It's one of my favorite movies because it is so damn funny. My favorite part is when Steve Martin acts like he's paralyzed and Michael Caine acts like he's a doctor and he starts hitting Steve Martin with a stick of some sort. Steve Martin can't act like it hurts him and his facial expressions are awesome.
    Brilliant, funny movie. I worked in a video store when it came out on tape and it was hugely popular. My favorite part was when Ruprecht (Martin) is sitting at the dinner table with a cork stuck to the end of his fork. When a guest asks about it, Ruprecht stabs himself in the eye with it. Then a few minutes later, Ruprecht raises his hand and asks "May I go to the bathroom?" Caine says yes, and then you see a look of fixed concentration on Ruprecht's face give way to total relief over the course of about 10 seconds. And then Ruprecht says, "Thank you."

I watched half of "Voyage of the Damned" on cable. It is a 1976 movie about Jewish refugees trying to escape to Cuba from Nazi Germany. It starred Max von Sydow (who apparently looked like an old man his whole life, even as a toddler), Malcolm McDowell, Katharine Ross, Lee Grant, and Lynne Frederick, among many others. Lynne Frederick was STRIKINGLY beautiful - this was the first movie I'd ever seen with her. Her has an ill-fated romance with Malcolm McDowell, who still seems creepy even as an innocent ship's mate. Frederick's real life was almost as ill-fated as the character she played in this movie. Last wife of Peter Sellers and died young of alcoholism.
    SHELLEE, Daphodil and sputnik like this.

I loved the Ruprecht character too.

I’ve heard and seen bits of it I think Mo but it was too close to home for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Anne Hathaway’s new film is a female remake of it - I’d like to see it.

John Wick 3. Plenty of action, gore and Keanu what's not to love?
    Novice and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I went to see avengers end game because everyone was raving about it and I never like superhero movies but I liked black panther and Wonder Woman. Hated it, had to get up to pee twice and the damn thing went on and on and on.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Suicide kings. Great movie and great actors.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I went to see avengers end game because everyone was raving about it and I never like superhero movies but I liked black panther and Wonder Woman. Hated it, had to get up to pee twice and the damn thing went on and on and on.
    You are so DEADTOME. But seriously, I think it's not really for non fans, too much stuff they wouldn't get. Even for me there were moments I was totally lost with the plot. Had nothing to drink to make sure I wouldn't need a pee break, lol.

You really have to check out Thor Ragnarok too, I mean, come on, Jeff Goldblum!!!
    sputnik and CornFlakegrl like this.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Donít put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

Yeah I figured there’s a lot of stuff I didn’t get but it wasn’t just that, I also felt like the performances were pretty terrible and the attempts at humour were pretty lame. Hemsworth is not a comedian. Sorry, yanna
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

John Wick 3. Meh. The acting is awful. The action is non stop so that's fine but it's so orchestrated it looks fake at times, too many times. Also, completely unbelievable even for this kind of flick. I was bored.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Thread Information