Page 125 of 758 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 11358
Like Tree642Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched, and what did you think of it?

  1. #1861
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Watched 'Airplane' on TBS or something.

    I forget everytime how fucking hilarious that movie is. I always laugh my ass off.

  2. #1862
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Watched 'Airplane' on TBS or something.

    I forget everytime how fucking hilarious that movie is. I always laugh my ass off.

    it's great...so many classic lines
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  3. #1863
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    ^^And so many that I forgot!! Oh lord I just laughed and laughed!!

    Is Lloyd Bridges absolutely hysterical in that movie or what?? 'I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue'.

    I'm laughing just thinking about it.

  4. #1864
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Bad Boys & Grumpy Old Men.

  5. #1865
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Dewey Cox - It was good. I think it's one of those movies that gets funnier each time you watch it. Tim Meadows was what made it.

  6. #1866
    Elite Member panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hotlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    "The Mist" it was ok.

  7. #1867
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    51,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Watched 'Airplane' on TBS or something.

    I forget everytime how fucking hilarious that movie is. I always laugh my ass off.
    i love that movie. any time i catch it on tv it takes me straight to my childhood. we had it on tape and watched it soooo many times and laughed our asses off. other classics were 'the three amigos', 'top secret' and 'the jerk'.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  8. #1868
    Elite Member Dixie Normos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In between the mountains and sea
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    ^OMFG, my BFF and I would sing "My Little Buttercup" from Three Amigos, complete with dance every time we dipped into the tequilla as teens.

    **thank you SO much for bringing that memory back**
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

  9. #1869
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    51,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    ^OMFG, my BFF and I would sing "My Little Buttercup" from Three Amigos, complete with dance every time we dipped into the tequilla as teens.

    **thank you SO much for bringing that memory back**
    LOL my mother still sings 'my little buttercup', and my brothers still occasionally call each other 'son of a motherless goat'.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  10. #1870
    Elite Member Shalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Israel.
    Posts
    7,629

    Default

    In bed with Madonna.

  11. #1871
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,781

    Default

    I uberlove Airplane! My second favourite comedy ever! (First is Life of Brian and this can't change)

  12. #1872
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    it's great...so many classic lines
    "All together now"

    "And don't call me Shirley"

    "A hospital? What is it?
    It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

    "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines."

    Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
    Captain Oveur: Roger!
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
    Captain Oveur: Roger!
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
    Captain Oveur: What?
    Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
    Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
    Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
    Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
    Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
    Tower voice: Over.
    Captain Oveur: Roger.
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Tower voice: Roger, over!
    Roger Murdock: What?
    Captain Oveur: Huh?
    Victor Basta: Who?

    Elaine Dickinson: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  13. #1873
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    51,563

    Default

    I watched The Break Up, it was better than I expected, but still not worth paying money for...just wait til its free.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  14. #1874
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,510

    Default

    American Gothic (1988)

    Weirdest freakin' movie ... I love it!

  15. #1875
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I uberlove Airplane! My second favourite comedy ever! (First is Life of Brian and this can't change)
    Yanna, that's my all time fav comedy as well.

    "There's no Messiah in here. There's a mess all right, but no Messiah. Now go away!"


    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    "All together now"

    "And don't call me Shirley"

    "A hospital? What is it?
    It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

    "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines."

    Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
    Captain Oveur: Roger!
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
    Captain Oveur: Roger!
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
    Captain Oveur: What?
    Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
    Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
    Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
    Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
    Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
    Tower voice: Over.
    Captain Oveur: Roger.
    Roger Murdock: Huh?
    Tower voice: Roger, over!
    Roger Murdock: What?
    Captain Oveur: Huh?
    Victor Basta: Who?

    Elaine Dickinson: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

    HWBL, don't forget.....

    "Stewardess, I speak jive"

    "Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"

    Ted Striker: Because of my mistake, six men didn't return from that raid.
    Elaine Dickinson: Seven. Lieutenant Zip died this morning.


    Classic


    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SEC staffers watched porn as economy crashed
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 23rd, 2010, 12:35 AM
  2. Paris Hilton watched her own sex tape
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: March 4th, 2010, 08:08 AM
  3. Anyone has watched the ANTM C13 recently?
    By emilyrocks in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 12th, 2008, 01:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •