Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1760
Like Tree1408Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

I saw it on Hulu, I'll watch it this weekend since I've never seen it before.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

From someone that likes stupid movies, this was even too annoying for me.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think I'm going to have to stay up watching Lifeguard with Sam Elliot and Scientologist Anne Archer who was so gorgeous in this movie. I saw this movie in the movies and we were under age and somehow got in. Sam was a lifeguard and slept with Kathleen Quinlan who was supposed to be 17 to his 32, but she was really 22. I have a feeling Baywatch was inspired by this summery nostalgic dreck. I remember her being very underage. He said go with someone your own age, she said but I want you and they just did it in the lifeguard shack.

Last edited by Chalet; July 24th, 2017 at 12:15 AM.

The Queen. meh, 6.5/10. Beautiful photography. Hardly anyone looked like their real-life counterpart, which is weird in a movie that purports to be realist. Laughably pro-Blair. Nothing against him per se, but he was portrayed as so naive, honest, deeply caring and a people's man - you know, almost saintly. Helen Mirren was good, but not outstanding. Unfortunately, the version I saw was dubbed in French
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    From someone that likes stupid movies, this was even too annoying for me.
    The movie was written and directed by Mike Judge a few years after he did Office Space. Both of them are satires. Idiocracy is very freewheeling with its humor and not nearly as subtle as Office Space.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I think I'm going to have to stay up watching Lifeguard with Sam Elliot and Scientologist Anne Archer who was so gorgeous in this movie. I saw this movie in the movies and we were under age and somehow got in. Sam was a lifeguard and slept with Kathleen Quinlan who was supposed to be 17 to his 32, but she was really 22. I have a feeling Baywatch was inspired by this summery nostalgic dreck. I remember her being very underage. He said go with someone your own age, she said but I want you and they just did it in the lifeguard shack.
    Quinlan looks amazing in that bikini.....

Elite Member

Last night I watched both The Zookeeper's Wife and Chef. Enjoyed both. The Zookeeper's Wife is based on a true story. Really interesting. Chef was a cute movie. The food prep scenes made me very hungry.

I watched The Accountant yesterday and thought it was great. Surprised me, because I'm not a big Affleck fan, but he was really good in this.
    Nevan likes this.

Atomic Blonde. I was entertained. Mo-the lesbian scenes were hot!!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^^^ That looks really good! Charlize kicks ass in the trailers I've seen.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

I'm going to go see it next weekend just because it looks like some good summer popcorn fare and there are no new Marvel's this year.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Atomic Blonde. I was entertained. Mo-the lesbian scenes were hot!!!!!
    Who is the other woman?

We watched "Hacksaw Ridge" over the weekend. It came on like three times, I think, on HBO. Pretty engross. Probably the goriest battle scenes yet. The guy using a corpse's torso as a shield as he charged the Japanese had to be some kind of new envelope-pushing atrocity.

I knew the movie was based on a true story, but this is one of those times where the movie didn't exaggerate how badass this guy, Desmond Doss, was. If you read the Wiki entry on this guy's heroics, it is just an endless parade of amazing feats. Wow.

I wasn't that wild about Garfield's performance, even though he got an Oscar nomination.

Sofia Boutella
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post

Sofia Boutella
    I'd watch just about anything with her.

The Shallows. I liked it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Paris Can Wait aka Bonjour Anne (2016)

Directed by Francis Ford Coppola's wife Eleanor Coppola. The Copolla talent seems to have skipped this one. Story is the wife of a famour Hollywood producer (played by a pretty slimmed down Alec Baldwin) travels around the French countryside with a French associate of her husband who flirts with her and feeds her delicious French food. It had some good moments but for the most part it bored me half to death, the Frenchie dude was fugly and often creepy and gross (and I have terrible taste in men, terrible but still I would not touch this guy) Diane Lane was gorgeous, I love how that woman is aging like fine wine and the French countryside just amazing. I thought it was stupid how there were no subtitles for the scenes where the guy speaks French to the others and then mistranslates to Diane Lane's character, that was a pretty funny gag but I guess me and my aunt were the only French speakers in the cinema since we were the only ones laughing. It left me with a desire to visit Provence, the scenes in the Lumiere museum were particularly lovely and some of the food and desserts looked insanely good too. But overall, meh, it was a waste of time. I wanted to see The Big Sick but we couldn't find it playing anywhere close and didn't want to drive to a whole different suburb in the middle of the night (we caught the 11 pm showing in our local open air cinema)
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Thread Information