Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1367Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

Bronze Member

Avengers: Age of Ultron. A lot of sexy folks in this film I don't know which one to ogle first lol

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I hope you approve of Mr Teller, CFG. He's my spare.
    He was great. What a little dick his character was though.

Now that you mention it, he is a little Payton-esque. It's the mouth / chin area i think.
    levitt likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

They both have that squishy/broken nose thing going on too. Miles is going to be Mr Fantastic in the Fantastic Four reboot - not sure how I feel about that.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The Colony - was on cable last night. Stars Laurence Fishburn and Bill Paxton (as a bad good guy). It's a post-apocalyptic ice age, and people are living in a series of colonies. Fishburne and another couple of guys explore an outpost that sent a distress signal. It turns out that the outpost has been overrun by cannibals, who are now pursuing Fishburne's team all the way back to their home base. VERY gory. Surprisingly good special effects for a VERY low-budget movie (cost $16 million to make).
    I enjoyed this movie. Didn't get it, but I like Fishburne and Paxton as actors. And I'm a sucker for post-apocalypse movies.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

Watched The Boy Next Door. Expected an R rated Lifetime movie, got an R rated Lifetime movie. JLo cannot act her way out of a paper bag and I always get a kick out of someone like her trying to play a vulnerable woman who doesn't know how attractive she is because JLo will not allow herself to not look attractive, even in character.

Also watched The Prizewinner from Defiance, Ohio. It was great. Julianne Moore was wonderful, as usual.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It Follows Scared me half to death 8/10
    It Follows (2014) - IMDb
    Beeyotch likes this.

Intimate Stranger. Debbie Harry plays a phone sex worker who becomes the target of a violent sexual killer and has to chase him down with a down-on-his-luck cop. It was all I imagined and more.

What to Expect When You're Expecting - Loved it! Very funny but also some very touching moments as well. Great cast too! Joe Mangiello, Anna Kendrick, Elizabeth Banks, Dennis Quaid, Brooklyn Decker, Chris Rock.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I finally watched World War Z this weekend. Its was alright. Brad was charming but I really liked the woman who played his wife best. Muriel Enos I think her name is. She was great and I wish they had used her more.

I watched a couple other popcorn shoot-em-up type flicks that were entertaining, but I can't even tell you the names of them this morning. Very forgettable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Greys-Didn't you watch the Killing on Netflix? She was so amazing in that.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Holy crap, I didn't even realize that was her! She looks so different.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I finally watched World War Z this weekend. Its was alright. Brad was charming but I really liked the woman who played his wife best. Muriel Enos I think her name is. She was great and I wish they had used her more.

I watched a couple other popcorn shoot-em-up type flicks that were entertaining, but I can't even tell you the names of them this morning. Very forgettable.
    She also was in Big Love on HBO. She even played two different characters (twins). I've watched WWZ a few times and it really gets me.

I also watched Furious 7 yesterday. It was Mother's Day and that's one of the things my kid wanted to do. It was the first time I've been in a theater in a long time. It felt spliced together, which I imagine it was. Some of it was just plain unrealistic. And yup, I teared up at the end when they did the farewell to Paul Walker. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    It Follows Scared me half to death 8/10
    It Follows (2014) - IMDb
    I saw that a couple weeks ago too! It was eerily good in its simplicity. Like it could have been a classic from the 70's or 80's. A really well done horror movie.
    Heidi Ho likes this.

I saw Muriel Enos in The Killing on Netflix and I fuckin loved her guts. Her and Holder were badass. I'll keep an eye out for WWZ and Big Love now just to see her in them. I've never seen her in anything but The Killing.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I just saw the Kurt Cobain HBO documentary, Montage of Heck.

First, Courtney Love is such a pathological liar, she sickens me. Lied about doing heroin while pregnant: "only once then I stopped" (Frances was documented by hospital as born addicted to methadone.) And that she "just thought about cheating on Kurt and he must have been psychic, because I didn't even do it." Bitch please. It's insulting.

Eerily, it struck me that Courtney was very similar to his mom, looked like her and seemed to have also been an unreliable female figure, rewriting history to whitewash it a little. I guess I never understood mothers who send their kid to live with someone else. That's got to set up the kid for rejection and abandonment issues, like his own family gave up on him. But then he left his nurturing first girlfriend who was the opposite of that, so who knows.

Anyway, it just drove home again how that poor kid Frances had no chance at normalcy.

And the shaky home-movies got me really nauseous. The 90's slam-dancing and grunge audiences made me cringe. Got me wondering if I was ever that obnoxious and silly? I think I was too boring to be obnoxious, lol
    Belt Up and HeartShapedBox like this.

Thread Information