Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1760
Like Tree1408Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

^Yes, she looked great. I wish hair like that would come back into fashion.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Jamie Gertz was so hot in TLB and Less Than Zero.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    ^Yes, she looked great. I wish hair like that would come back into fashion.
    For those of us with naturally curly hair, it still IS in fashion!
    Nevan and HWBL like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

^But so many of you curly-haired lovelies straighten it almost daily! It can look ok if you have the Caucasian type of curly hair, but if you don't, it invariably looks awful... I know a woman who had it permanently straightened. Incredible how since the late nineties, bone-straight hair has become this all-encompassing beauty standard (saying this as someone with 'enviable' straight locks).
    BITTER and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

I one of those with naturally curly hair and I like to straighten it. I don't in the summer though because it's too hot and humid.
    gas_chick likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

some people with curly hair do like to straighten it and some people with straight hair do like to curl it.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Jamie Gertz was so hot in TLB and Less Than Zero.
    and on seinfeld. she couldn't spare a square.
    SHELLEE, BITTER and gas_chick like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

^Come on, who wants perms nowadays? Though it might come back into fashion. Maybe I'm surrounded by so many North African women who are like "omg, I didn't have time to straighten my hair this morning" (hushed, shameful tones), as if they were admitting to not taking a shower.

Ok, back to our regular schedule

I'm gonna watch Norma Rae to see if I could use in my classes.

not perms, people can get curl and swirl with a few strokes of a curling iron.

boys don't cry (1999) hilary swank, chloe sevigny, peter sarsgaard

true story of a girl who lived her life as a boy. i wasn't expecting what happened at all and the movie stuck with me a few days afterwards. very disturbing movie and my heart goes out to teena brandon.

i thought the role of candace was played by becky from the roseanne show, turns out it wasn't her but her sister who looks exactly like her.
    whitetigeress likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Real or Fake Becky? I remember thinking the same thing in that movie, just don't remember which Becky it was.
    panic likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It was the original Becky. And it was really Becky. Maybe there's confusion because she uses both Alicia and Lecy as her first name, but it's definitely her.

You know when certain movies kind of break you? This was one of those movies for me. Disturbing is the perfect word.
    panic likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

It hurts my soul.
    panic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    some people with curly hair do like to straighten it and some people with straight hair do like to curl it.
    A white woman I used to work with brought this up during a conversation at happy hour, many years ago. I guess there's truth in it.

and on seinfeld. she couldn't spare a square.
    One of my favorite Seinfeld's EVER!!! Julia Louis-Dreyfus (another hot curlytop) was hysterical in that episode too!
    panic likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^^^ she was!

omg, it WAS becky. i assumed it was two different people because google said her name is lecy but imdb said candace's name was alicia. my bad, i thought she must've had a twin.
    Nevan likes this.

Just an assumption but she was billed as Lecy while she was on Roseanne, which started when she was a preteen/young teen. She was also billed as Lecy when she played a bit part in a movie during Roseanne's run. She's been in a couple of small TV roles and a few movies, but wiki only has links for two movies (including BDC) that were done after Roseanne ended and she was billed as Alicia. I'm guessing that she just felt grown up and was hoping to move into movies full time, while using her given name, Alicia. When I was a kid, if anyone called me by my given name instead of the shortened version, I flipped. When I was about 16, several events happened in my life, and I chose to be called by my given full first name. Now I get irritated when someone calls me by my shortened first name. Especially when I've just introduced myself as Jennifer (not my real name but is a great example) and they answer with, nice to meet you Jen. #firstworldproblems

Has anyone seen The Beguiled yet? I'm dying to see it but it's only in limited release right now, and not in the few comfy theaters with recliners around here yet.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

The last time my hair was straightened was in 2010. And my niece did it with her new Chi flat iron. It takes way too long and I don't have the patience; plus, humidity is the enemy of naturally curly hair that's been artificially straightened. Walk outside and my hair puffs out like a big Q-tip. So I wear mine curly. It's so much easier.
    SHELLEE and HWBL like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information