Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1732
Like Tree1381Likes

Thread: What was the last movie you watched and what did you think of it?

Mmmmm Gabriel Byrne.
    Waterslide and Nevan like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Did someone say Gabriel Byrne...sigh. He's dreamy...

So, I did watch Crimson Peak. It didn't make a lot of sense, yet was predictable at the same time. I was expecting more insomnia-scary kind of stuff from it, but it's basically like a high school student just learned about symbolism and clay and threw it all in a horror movie together.

I watched Brooklyn last night. I thought it was sweet.
    greysfang and panic like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Gabriel Byrne is really REALLY mine and I will cut you all.
    Last edited by greysfang; March 15th, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
    Waterslide and dowcat like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well I think you're gonna be cutting me, gas_chick, and I Chalet might have called dibs on him, too.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Line up!
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'll rumble for Gabriel. He'd be worth it.
    Nevan likes this.
    ~Manx Mouse

Gabriel Byrne was married to Ellen Barkin during her smokin'-hot prime. Lucky bastard.
    Waterslide likes this.

I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Gabriel Byrne was married to Ellen Barkin during her smokin'-hot prime. Lucky bastard.

I'm surprised you didn't say anything about how cute Robin Tunney was in that movie.

BITTER likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Fight Club.
    We had never seen it before & caught it on TV.

I thought it started out interesting but strange, then got more strange, then got just plain stupid. We both hated it.

Awful movie with great cinematography. I'll give it that.
    VERY late replying to this as I don't often wander into this thread but... This is one of those films that you might need to watch twice to really get it. First time I watched it I was very 'WTF?' afterwards, second time I saw it I enjoyed it.

Saw bits and pieces of The Straight Story over the weekend while Bloke was watching it but nothing I saw caught my attention enough to drag me away from doing housework. Maybe I was biased though as I'm not particularly a David Lynch fan.

My plan for tonight is to watch Amelie while tucked up in bed. I need something feel-good.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^^^ Vouch about Fight Club. It's an acquired taste and you need to be patient with it. Did you know there's some subliminal graphics in it? This explains it: 11 Hidden Secrets in Fight Club - 11 Points
    panic and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

Watching kill bill again now. Love the Oren ishi part.
    gas_chick and panic like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

michael clayton (2007) george clooney, tilda swinton, tom wilkinson, sydney pollack, michael o'keefe

it was good, a law-firm thriller and the ending kicked my ass. tom wilkinson is a really good actor. tilda is fierce. of course george and sydney were good too, but tom wilkinson's role was the most demanding and he was powerful.
    Nevan likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't say anything about how cute Robin Tunney was in that movie.

I obsess over that deep dish dimple she has on one side of her face.
    greysfang and gas_chick like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

ETA: sorry, this was to Panic, but I took too long to type.

^^^^ Love that movie. All of the leads were great, even some of the light players (Denis O'Hare). I knew I had seen Tom Wilkinson before, but he blew me away in this movie. His opening monologue about the rebirth was Oscar worthy. SPOILERS:

The scene where they take care of him was brilliant and scary because you realize just how easy it is to off someone (kind of like when those reports about the Clinton (or was it Obama?) associate who was likely killed with a frozen bullet). Really good movie, timely material (water contamination and mental illness). One of my other favorite parts was when Sydney Pollack's character, who wants Tom Wilkinson's character 5150ed, asks who is the lawyer in their huge firm that knows the most about involuntary holds, and Clooney looks at him and deadpans that it's Tom Wilkinson's character. Then Clooney finally tracks down Wilkinson, while he's still in an obvious manic state ... Clooney brings up treatment and Wilkinson has an extreme moment of clarity for 60 seconds while explaining the mistakes they made if they really wanted him involuntarily committed. Even geniuses have mental illnesses. And the horses. And the scene between Clooney and Tilda's characters at the end. Really, really good movie. Two big thumbs up.
    choozen1ne and panic like this.

Thread Information