Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Weeds

^^
    i think she means the gay DEA guy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^ Nope, they were talking about the cop that hangs around the weed store

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post

ETA 2: Did Doug kill the cop? I just read on another board that he did, but I didn't see that in the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    ^ I agree! In the real world she would have been dead as soon as she got involved with the DEA guy...Then now with the Fed that was killed, how is no one in the bureau investigating? That just doesn't make sense.
    i've been wondering about that, too. who knows? maybe they are investigating & that will come up later this season...

or, maybe not.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    ^^ Nope, they were talking about the cop that hangs around the weed store
    the cop that hangs out at the weed store didn't die though. the gay fed did (and he's also DEA no?). as did her DEA husband.
    by 'fed that got killed', i assumed laxmobster meant the gay guy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yes I meant the gay one! That other guy from the weed shop reminds me of a rent-a-cop...

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    i've been wondering about that, too. who knows? maybe they are investigating & that will come up later this season...

or, maybe not.
    I mean it's kind of ridiculous...He just goes missing and no one cares! Even though he's been following a high-profile drug ring for the past 2 seasons...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the cop that hangs out at the weed store didn't die though. the gay fed did (and he's also DEA no?). as did her DEA husband.
    by 'fed that got killed', i assumed laxmobster meant the gay guy.
    Sorry, we're talking about two different postings. I was talking about Cali's and I guess you were referring to Lax's. Misunderstanding!

it happens!

Especially when weed is involved!
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Ok people what do you think of the latest episode of weeds? Do you think Esteban will try to take the baby from Nancy, or will she run away with Andy and hide to raise the baby with Andy? Does anyone think Celia will reconnect with her ex?
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by swwave View Post
    Ok people what do you think of the latest episode of weeds? Do you think Esteban will try to take the baby from Nancy, or will she run away with Andy and hide to raise the baby with Andy? Does anyone think Celia will reconnect with her ex?
    I honestly have no idea where this is going. The really confusing thing is that I can't tell if Nancy really does love Esteban, or if she was just staying with him to not be killed.

I love Nancy but I'm starting to think she might be a bit of a gentle sociopath. She doesn't really seem to love anyone- not Andy or Esteban, and Silas and Shane are starting to seem like the last things on her mind.

nancy is a total narcissist. i think she's sticking with esteban more out of stubbornness than anything else, and it probably turns her on that he's such a dominant macho type instead of the puppy dog type (remember the conversation she had with andy where he says that he's not rapey enough for her, unlike esteban).

nancy's shallow, immature, selfish, thrill-seeking and spoiled and has always gotten away with everything. and the episodes with her sister prove that it's always been the case.
    the weird thing is, i can't dislike her and she's a great character, even if she can be totally infuriating. she started out not being very interesting but through mary-louise parker's acting and the great writing on the show, they've really given her a lot of depth.

i think she's finally starting to realise some things about herself and i think at the very end of the last episode, during her fight with esteban, she finally realised some things about andy and maybe she'll take him less for granted now. unless she's just using him again but i think there was something different about the way she looked at him carrying the baby.

^ You hit that spot on! I cannot tell if Nancy ever really loved Esteban. I think she loves his power and how he has some control over her. And honestly, I really do feel like she's still using Andy! I can almost predict that he will begin raising Stevie Ray (stupid name btw), then Esteban will come to his senses and want her back! Of course Nancy will go with him because really, that's the only security she's got.

Does she ever interact with Silas and Shane anymore? It's like they're guests in her house...Wouldn't that be great if Dean and Celia did rekindle, it'd be the Circle of Agresta

I also want to see more of Isabel! She is the real star!

The episodes do not show much of Nancy bonding with her new baby, she seems very self important and I like her less and less the more I watch lol. Love the show though and will hate to see this season come to an end.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

^^Yes I find myself liking her less and less. I agree with Cali that she's a sociopath, but after ordering a hit on Pilar, I have to disagree with the "gentle" part. She seems to be an indifferent mother as well. She's with Esteban for the power and wealth, imo. She doesn't seem capable of love. Her oldest son really has her number when he said something about no one being safe with her.

The preview for the next episode looked interesting.

It's sad, both her sons see her for what she is, narcissistic and irresponsible. She still loves them of course, but they both know that as a mother, she has *majorly* dropped the ball where they are concerned.

I totally thought she and Andy were going to go for it and have an impromptu "we can't hide our true feelings any longer" make-out session when he was giving her the birth certificate for Esteban to sign. I was so disappointed when he just kissed her on the cheek. I think she was too.

Extra depressing how Andy said "You love him (Esteban) and you're gonna go down that road." She looks at him and says "Well, I'm gonna go down that road." It's clear she doesn't love Esteban, it's all about self-preservation and self-interests with her. Selfish. For once I'd like to see that horrible quality of hers have real, long-term consequences that she can't get out of.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information