Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Weeds

Quote Originally Posted by landerq View Post
    They really need to hire you to write for them!! Excellent.
    lol thanks! Hazard of having an incredibly overactive imagination, what can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well I don't think you can hold office if you're not a citizen but hey, with the way this show is going I'm not sure that matters.
    I think in Mexico that can happen? I've heard of it before, I swear. She probably is a citizen or their version of a green card holder bc she married a Mexican citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I was over at TVwoP forums and they're onto these huge discrepancies too. So many unlikely twists in the plot, all that stuff with how she's still alive, still lovey-dovey with Esteban, still on talking terms with Guillermo, none of it makes sense. Viewers aren't buying it and it's making the show suck so I hope the writers know that.
    I hope they know. Something else that isn't adding up: how is the pot shop still in existence? That one cop was arrested, and nothing else has happened to the shop itself?

I'm also half waiting for Shane to turn on his mom and go to the cops. Or, after watching this preview for next week:
    Showtime Official Site :: Video :: Series

I'm waiting for the show to REALLY jump the shark and for them all to 'wake up' right after Judah died and realize that the last four seasons were a giant dream. I will throw things if they really pull that shit.

Omg I know! It really did sound like they were going for that "waking up to find it was all a dream" bullshit when the preview showed Shane saying "what if you could wake up tomorrow and dad had just died. Would you do it all differently?" That will be some infuriating, pussy-ass deus ex machina horse shit! Angry letters will be written!

HOLY SHIT! Ok, who expected that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    HOLY SHIT! Ok, who expected that one?
    Not me! Wow! I love that kid though. He comes through.

I wonder how they'll explain it?

Seriously the whole time I was thinking, man Shane is gonna have some issues next season. With the whole "enjoying pain" thing, I saw cutter and addict in his future...but DAMN I never thought he'd do that.

They really gave us a good finale after a so-so season! Now I can't wait for the return... At least there's Dexter to tie me over for now!
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Poor Shane. I mean, that was awesome in terms of excitement for the show, great cliffhanger. I hope Pilar is dead, she was so cunty to Nancy. Now they just need to get out of that party quick before anyone figures out what happened...

But yeah, Shane is looking like he's turning out messed up and warped in many ways. Poor kid never really had a childhood, he's always been the brains behind trying to clean up or help his mom's shitty decisions.

Now they just need to get out of that party quick before anyone figures out what happened...
    I was thinking "If I were Nancy, I'd be jamming that croquet mallet down my dress and try to walk out as normally as possible with no one noticing."

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Not me! Wow! I love that kid though. He comes through.

I wonder how they'll explain it?
    I have to say- it was perfectly timed and I so didn't see it coming. Just when I was hoping Nancy would push her in the pool, Shane came along.

They really gave us a good finale after a so-so season! Now I can't wait for the return... At least there's Dexter to tie me over for now!
    wait- that was the finale?! Damnit! it was just getting good and now we have to wait another whole YEAR?!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I was thinking "If I were Nancy, I'd be jamming that croquet mallet down my dress and try to walk out as normally as possible with no one noticing."
    I'd be scaling the backyard wall / fence with Shane and calling Silias to come to the house immediately! I wonder how Esteban is going to react. I could see him being pissed for some reason.

Is anyone watching the new Season of weeds, and how do you like it so far? Nancy as a character is becoming totally unlikeable to me, selfish, self absorbed. I don't think I have seen her hold or pick up her baby more than once or twice on the episodes, she seems very detached from her baby in my opinion. I never thought I would root for the bad guys, but I hope she gets caught.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

i admit i stopped watching toward the end of last season - when they move in with esteban and his daughter comes to live with them. andy was doing alanis morrissette.
    didn't even make it to the end of the season.
    i agree nancy is becoming insufferable. but it's not just that she's a bad character - she's an empty shell. selfish, yes. but totally apathetic. it's not even like she's turning into an interesting villain. i can't figure out if they're writing her like that or if it's bad acting on mary-louise parker's side or what but her character just doesn't make sense anymore.
    not even andy, doug and celia are enough to keep me interested. and i love andy and he's hilarious and fucking hot but i don't want to see him boning alanis morrissette. that's just wrong.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Andy is now on the run with Nancy, this season pales in comparison with other seasons, and the episodes seem far fetched. I wonder if this will be the last season, I think it has run its course.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

I read yesterday that they renewed it for another season. It just hasn't been good, I miss the early seasons.

I keep telling myself that the seasons always start off slow and that it will pick up, but I've got this concocted theory in my head that they've picked up Shane and now he's going to be a part of the Ceasar, Ignasio, Esteban gang. Needless to say I don't watch the show for reality purposes, the whole thing was far fetched from season 2.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

So we haven't really discussed this most recent season AT ALL... The show did not go anywhere but I still watched it. The story was so boring, I would even forget to watch sometimes then have to catch up after a few weeks. Well I just watched the final 2 episodes and was shocked to say the least. It's like the producers saved all the good stuff for the very end. Although now I can't help but wonder if the show is done...Thoughts from anyone who still watches?

Oh and it made HATE Nancy. Once and for all, I do hate her.

So we haven't really discussed this most recent season AT ALL... The show did not go anywhere but I still watched it. The story was so boring, I would even forget to watch sometimes then have to catch up after a few weeks. Well I just watched the final 2 episodes and was shocked to say the least. It's like the producers saved all the good stuff for the very end. Although now I can't help but wonder if the show is done...Thoughts from anyone who still watches?

Oh and it made HATE Nancy. Once and for all, I do hate her.
    It seems like the last couple of seasons all the good stuff gets crammed into like the last two episodes of the season and this was no different.

Nancy has ruined EVERYONE in her life, it only made sense that she'd get over herself once and for all and do what she did. Although I have to admit that there's really nowhere they could go with this and I think the show has run its course.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information