Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Voice - Season 5

I had it on last night but was doing other things so I missed most of the performances. Was just waiting for the last 5 minutes. Pleasantly surprised when Tessanne won over Jackie.

Can't believe they're starting a new season in February. I know it's a popular show, but that's a bit much. Kinda like when DWTS started doing two seasons a year, and people lost interest.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I want to see some performances I missed over the last few weeks but I cannot sit through two hour shows on demand/no fast forward. I record other stuff during the air times, so they lost a dedicated viewer. I saw the blind rounds and a couple shows after that, knowing fully that Tessanne should win. And I liked James Wolpert. Jacqui bellows too much and she loses pitch in all the ensembles. She needs some basic training and didnt deserve to be in the finale three as much as James Wolpert imo.

^ I agree about Jackie. It was so apparent last night during their Bohemian Rhapsody number. She was the weakest singer in the bunch.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Jackie seems to do better siging alone, than with others. I have noticed that about her with the last couple group numbers she has done.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information