Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The Voice season 2

I know! I think she just sounded petty.
    Walk Like An Egyptian was beyond awful!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Christina was a bitch, but she's kinda right about Tony. He's good, but he's nothing incredibly special and he is riding high on all the support he has from people like Justin Timberlake.

I'm SO glad that annoying Erin chic is gone. Couldn't stand her stupid voice!

Oh Christina, NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. When you can sing like that, why must you assault my eyeballs?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bronze Member

christina just eliminated the strongest voice on her team and possibly the entire show with tonight's dumbass move. and blake fucked up, too. he should have sent the chic who sang adele home.

shock value is the only explanation i can come up with. how lame.

Yeah, i'm not sure why she got rid of Jesse. He was one of the best singers there. I think he did have a bit of an ego though and maybe Christina didn't like that. Or she knows that he probably won't win the show and she's going for the win. I still think RaeLynn is the worst on Blake's team, but since America seems to like her, Blake isn't gonna mess with that. I hate to say it, but i think the singers on Idol are much better than these peeps this year.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    Yeah, i'm not sure why she got rid of Jesse. He was one of the best singers there. I think he did have a bit of an ego though and maybe Christina didn't like that. Or she knows that he probably won't win the show and she's going for the win. I still think RaeLynn is the worst on Blake's team, but since America seems to like her, Blake isn't gonna mess with that. I hate to say it, but i think the singers on Idol are much better than these peeps this year.
    I've pretty much lost all respect for Blake.. ugh! How in the hell do you send Jordis home and keep Raelyn? I literally have to turn the channel when she sings. Maybe it's b/c I'm not a fan of Country..but that girl is NOT good!

And I think Christina should have send the Opera dude home. He has a great voice.. but he's not selling records to the demographic that's watching this show.

I like country and that Rae Lynn is a piece of shit. He's just blinded by her because she allegedly reminds him of Miranda at that age. Ummm dumbass, Miranda was actually majorly talented, so what exactly is your deal?
    laynes and shedevilang like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What was up with Christina's sort of diss to Justin Bieber? When he went in for a hug she looked like she could care less...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

What reasonable adult wouldn't diss Bieber given the chance?

And sluce, before you even start, I said reasonable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That Juliet girl reminds me of Ashlee Simpson every time i see her. It's very distracting, because she is much much more talented.

*8*
    Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    What was up with Christina's sort of diss to Justin Bieber? When he went in for a hug she looked like she could care less...
    Maybe she sensed his arrogance in thinking he was her equal and she wanted to take him down a few pegs. This kid does try and talk like he is Michael Jackson jr.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Can Christina STFU for once? She makes EVERYTHING about her. Juliet killed It's a Man's World and Miss PIggy had to remind everyone that she sang it at the Grammy's. Who cares? Tony sang How You Like Me Now and did awesome..and she had to say how it we HER that cleared that song for one of her already ousted contestants. Again, who cares?

And if the bitch isn't wearing pants can we make it illegal for her to get up and violating us. Enough is enough. Ugh!

Juliet was the only one that gave me chills last night, that was absolutely fantastic. I don't think Christina's winning this year, not a fan of her semi-finalists.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Agree that Christina's team is not strong.

Juliet and Jamar are the strongest, imo.

I love jamar. Juliet's voice grates after a moment.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information