Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The Voice season 2

I loved Juliet's! I think she sounds like Janis Joplin. She might win.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I have missed so many of these shows this year, that I am not invested in any of them. I am bummed I didn't get to enjoy the show like last year.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Did anyone watch last night? Christina told Tony Lucca (who sang Hugo's version of 99 Problems) that although he sounded ok, that she thought the song was derogatory to women.

Really Christina? But the song and video for "Dirty", naming your album "Stripped", and posing topless on the album cover is a good representation for women?

I cannot stand that troll!

In other news.. I think Juliet will win!

They were all so good, any one could win! I am fond of Juliette, but also Chris Mann. I ended up voting for all 4!

Christinna is a vindictive tramp. She tried to ruin that guy last night and why?? She out earns him by maybe 100% , is more famous than he could ever be and still trashes him? She looked very petty. I am leaving toward the B word for her ass.

The true hero for me has been that blond guitarist with the goatee. Lawd, he is fabulous! I luv him 4ever.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The true hero for me has been that blond guitarist with the goatee. Lawd, he is fabulous! I luv him 4ever.
    Yes.. love him! Justin Derrico is his name.. he was touring with Pink for a while. He's great!
    McJag likes this.

Thanks! I loved that wind/light tunnel thingy he was in, practically stole the show for me!

I agree Christina looked petty and like a snotty bitch. I keep thinking maybe she knows something behind the scenes that we all don't. Tony has a lot of connections in the biz and Adam has obviously been biased towards him the entire show. But still, don't act like that on national TV. And who is she to talk about things being derogatory to women. The images she has put out there in the past are beyond derogatory. I love her voice, but her antics on the show are really ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    They were all so good, any one could win! I am fond of Juliette, but also Chris Mann. I ended up voting for all 4!

Christinna is a vindictive tramp. She tried to ruin that guy last night and why?? She out earns him by maybe 100% , is more famous than he could ever be and still trashes him? She looked very petty. I am leaving toward the B word for her ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    I agree Christina looked petty and like a snotty bitch. I keep thinking maybe she knows something behind the scenes that we all don't. Tony has a lot of connections in the biz and Adam has obviously been biased towards him the entire show. But still, don't act like that on national TV. And who is she to talk about things being derogatory to women. The images she has put out there in the past are beyond derogatory. I love her voice, but her antics on the show are really ridiculous.
    My guess (with no knowledge) was that he thought quite highly of himself during the Mickey Mouse days and may have been a bit of a bully/brat to Christina then. Those childhood slights take a long time to get over and Christina is not known for her maturity - now that she's an adult, I thought she held her own pretty well when she was younger.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

The Voice's Christina Aguilera Slams Tony Lucca's "Derogatory" Cover of "99 Problems"

Entertainment
    May 8, 2012 AT 11:00AM
    By Allison Corneau

Christina Aguilera and Tony Luca
    Credit: NBC

The ongoing feud between The Voice's Christina Aguilera and Tony Lucca heated up during Monday's final performance show -- and it wasn't pretty.

Having snubbed Lucca, 36, early on in the competition by failing to recognize him from their Mickey Mouse Club days, and then calling his performances "one dimensional," Aguilera continued to slam the singer on Monday's show.

Covering Jay-Z's "99 Problems," Lucca avoided the word "bitch" in the lyrics of the hip-hop hit, but Aguilera was still unimpressed and declared the routine "derogatory towards women."

Calling attention to Lucca's wife and daughter in the audience, Aguilera, 31, told Lucca she believed "the lyrical connotation was a little derogatory towards women, but all in all I thought it was fun."

Lucca's Voice mentor, Adam Levine, then stepped in to defend the singer. "We're not referring to women, we're referring to everything…it's called a metaphor," he told Aguilera.

Later, Aguilera -- who spent the duration of Lucca and Levine's duet performance texting on her phone -- took another dig at Lucca, comparing him to "real man" Chris Mann.

Speaking to Us Weekly backstage after Monday's show, Lucca couldn't believe Aguilera's behavior -- and was miffed that he dragged his wife and daughter into her critique. "How convenient that she waits the whole season to talk about all things classy," Lucca sniped of Aguilera. "It's just so transparent at this point and pathetic."

Lucca will face off against Jermaine Paul, Juliet Simms and Chris Mann for this season's title and a recording contract Tuesday.
    Read more: The Voice's Christina Aguilera Slams Tony Lucca's "Derogatory" Cover of "99 Problems" - UsMagazine.com

Explosive Fight On “The Voice” Adam Levine vs. Christina Aguilera? - ABC News

Explosive Fight On “The Voice” Adam Levine vs. Christina Aguilera?

If a source on the set of NBC’s The Voice is to be believed, contestant Tony Lucca’s Adam Levine-inspired choice of Jay Z’s “99 Problems” for his final solo performance caused an “explosive fight,” according to RadarOnline.com. The song’s chorus, “I got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one,” was a reference to Lucca and Levine’s relationship to a “highly offended” Christina Aguilera, says the unidentified spy. “Adam and Tony wanted to call Christina out as a bitch,” says the source. “It was completely aimed at her. It was Adam’s idea, but Tony absolutely loved it.”
    The source says NBC tried to step in and change the offending lyric to “chick,” but the Maroon 5 frontman wasn’t having it. “He said changing the song would be a death sentence [for Tony].”
    During the broadcast, Christina said she felt the song’s lyrical content was “derogatory towards women.” Adam and Christina then argued over the meaning of the song until Adam informed her the words were a metaphor for living a hard life.
    The gossip site also says Adam “blew up” at Christina when the coaches rehearsed “Free Your Mind,” calling her “the biggest f***ing ****.”
    The source says an “immature” Levine then locked himself in his trailer after the blow up, delaying production. “Christina is so sick of Adam being looked at as the golden boy of the show,” the spy tells RadarOnline. “If America knew how disgusting he was, they would be appalled, she always says.”
    The season finale of The Voice airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. Eastern time on NBC.
    The Coaches are singing "Free Your Mind".. The En Vogue song?? Oy!

So if that story is believable, they picked the song to call her a bitch, she called them out on it, and they threw a hissy fit? Gotcha.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Whatever. STFU Miss Piggy. She can't get along with ANYONE, so I'm going with, its Xtina's fault.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh she's been obviously horrible this season, but I can totally see them picking the song to piss her off, I just don't think you then get to be outraged when you're busted.

To me it came off as a dig towards Christina, especially when Adam revealed his "Team Xtina" shirt when they were critiquing the "99 problems" performance. Tony and Adam looked like they tried to play victim when she called them out on their shit. I like Tony's singing, but he comes off cocky/arrogant like Adam (probably why they are in a bromance). Christina's bitchy, but they weren't innocent. They were all embarrassingly immature and petty last night.

She has been a bitch this whole season so boofuckinghoo if she thinks a song is directed at her because it has the word "bitch" in it. pull up that third layer of spanx and quit being such a BITCH, you bitch!
    greysfang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information