Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Virgin Diaries: TLC’s new reality show

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I have some friends that made a point of staying virgins until married. She had to call her mom on the wedding night because it wouldn't work and it hurt. They're divorced now - go figure.
    holy crap!
    that's awesomely awful. how long did they stay married? i want more details on this stupid relationship.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

any see the new episode??

skippy - 34 yo mormon who collects his bellybutton lint and claims to have been on 500 first dates.
    lindsey - 33 yo who doesn't allow her boyfriend to touch her butt, boobs or hug her closely such that his junk touches her body.
    karissa - 29 yo whose mom was a slut when she was younger and wants her daughter to lose her virginity.

and...

there was an update of the most awkward bird kissers ever! they say they have a great love life.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    any see the new episode??

skippy - 34 yo mormon who collects his bellybutton lint and claims to have been on 500 first dates.
    lindsey - 33 yo who doesn't allow her boyfriend to touch her butt, boobs or hug her closely such that his junk touches her body.
    karissa - 29 yo whose mom was a slut when she was younger and wants her daughter to lose her virginity.

and...

there was an update of the most awkward bird kissers ever! they say they have a great love life.

-Yeah, Skippy was a really awkward dork who doesn't really know how to act on a first date, does he? I mean, who has a girl come over to his basement as a first date? At least go out, away from your mom's prying eyes.

-Lindsey is very pretty, but I'm not sure why her BF even bothered to buy an engagement ring if he wasn't going to propose. It seems to me they've been dating long enough to go on the next level.

-I know they say don't judge a book by its cover, but had I seen Karissa on the street, I would have never thought she was a virgin.

Red face

I saw it!

Skippy... oh Skippy. He's so awkward & overly eager. He took his mom to a club to pick up/out women for him! He brought a backpack with things to spruce up with! It was deliciously horrible.

Lindsey seems to have lost out on maturing, or having a mature relationship. I think the bf knows it. He might have a Russel Brand moment & marry her for the ass, but I think he will eventually dump her. Especially if she keeps acting terribly disappointed in him not proposing. I just think that it wouldn't kill her to kiss, hug, cuddle, give a little head maybe... (remember what happened to the couple who had never kissed?!?! TRAGIC!)

I'm super happy about the update with the awkward kissers. They seem really perfect for each other & in love.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information