Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Veronica Mars creator in talks to bring back '90210' spinoff show

Why? Don't ruin my memories...besides isn't this all abit too l8 and anyway we've had a show set in california amongst rich teens recently...The OC.

What i would love a channel - any channel in the UK to do is to repeat 90210 - now that would be gr8

FF come backkk.. it's happened, the miracle happened!

Hit By Ban Bus!

'David Silver-virgin no more' would have been a better tat.

I LOVED 90210 back in the day. Damn, I still love it today. I watch reruns on Soap Net all of the time and pretend like it is still 1993. Don't share this with FF!

Hit By Ban Bus!

There’s a new family moving into the exclusive 90210 zip code. Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas is penning the pilot for the CW’s spinoff Beverly Hills, 90210, and though he didn’t mention the do-good Walsh family from the original made famous in the ’90s, he revealed some details about the new family.
    “The guy who gets hired as the new principal brings his family of four from Kansas to Beverly Hills. The
    principal, himself, graduated from West Beverly High School,” he said. “The grandmother — the principal’s
    mother — is a Julie Christie-like actress who is once again going into rehab.”
    The principal is “reluctantly” moving back to his old stomping grounds and bringing his wife, son and daughter with him, he said.

Don’t expect to find everyone gathered at the counter of The Peach Pit, at least not in the pilot, Thomas said, but he hopes to bring the ’50s-style diner popularized in the original version into future episodes of the show.
    Of course, the children from the Midwest won’t be living off their parent’s credit cards.
    “I think, one or both sibling’s jobs will be at a movie theater,” Thomas said.
    Since it is a spinoff, is there any chance we’ll be running into Brandon, Kelly or Dillon?
    “There is a plan for bringing back one of the cast members,” but he said he didn’t know which one because “we haven’t talked to any of them.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information