Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

^ Did you see his confessional piece where he basically said he will lie and say whatever Kristin wants to hear but he's totally banging that girl? He was smirking and laughing while explaining things to her, she's a damned fool to believe anything. I loved how she's like, "James actually had the balls to be honest with me so that shows me he's trying to work on things...". I almost felt bad for her then I remembered all the crazy shit she has done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I cancelled cable and can't see all this wonderful trash tv anymore. Is Stassi really gone? Or is she still just hanging out and bothering people?
    Are Tom and whatshername engaged to be engaged still?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^ LOL this is one reason I can't get rid of cable. I may not watch it everyday but I need my trash tv binge every once in awhile!

Ok so Stassi is gone for the moment but in the previews for this season she comes back to kick up the drama I believe. She's not working at Sur or anything, just floating around drinking Pinot hahaha. Katie and Schaena mentioned her in the first episode that her and her man are taking a break from living together but they're apparently still a couple. The girls were mentioning how it's not a good sign that you once lived together but now the dude needs his space.

Tom and Katie did get engaged in real life but it hasn't aired on the show cause you know Bravo was there for every step, probably even paying for the ring and such!
    sprynkles likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Is Stassi really gone? Or is she still just hanging out and bothering people?
    If she's there at all, she's hanging out and bothering people.

And I was enjoying the no-Stassi zone. I hardly noticed her absence.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I know this post is over two years old (didn't see a new one). Is this anyone else's guilty pleasure?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I catch episodes here and there; James is so delusional, he thinks he's a hot Hollywood DJ when in reality he only worked at the restaurant, right? It's not like he has outside gigs because he's so good. Stassi's bathroom meltdown was ridiculous; I understood that Scheana was like, well I don't really know if Lala is dating a married man, but it's none of my business if she is so I'll stay out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I catch episodes here and there; James is so delusional, he thinks he's a hot Hollywood DJ when in reality he only worked at the restaurant, right? It's not like he has outside gigs because he's so good. Stassi's bathroom meltdown was ridiculous; I understood that Scheana was like, well I don't really know if Lala is dating a married man, but it's none of my business if she is so I'll stay out of it.
    Can't stand James or Stassi. I think Stassi's meltdown was done more for the camera. Katie and Kristen are annoying AF. Actually, all of them are lol. It's like a train wreck.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

OMG, is Tom totally jealous that Ariana got a book deal or what, lol!
    dksnj likes this.

I haven't watched in so long. I got rid of cable. But the last time I watched, Stassi had met someone and it was super serious and she wanted to be a grown up and not be on the show. I did like that show and RHOBH.

I loved to hate Kristen. She was sooooo annoying and just gross.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information