Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

This show is also my guilty pleasure. I didn't realize the reunion show was two parts...have to find the second part!

Stassi is such a mean girl. When I first started watching, everyone followed her around like a puppy, I'm glad they are now sticking up for themselves. I can't stand Kristen...truly psychotic.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I have decided to just own my addiction to these damn shows.
    I watch all the Housewives shows unapologetically.

Nobody asked Kristin about how she said she wanted to get back with Tom and she said that if he wasn't with Ariana, she would be with him. She said this right after Tom cried and poured his heart out to her about how he thought they'd always be together. No one brought it up.

And ask her new boyfriend what he thinks about that. Not that I think James and Kristen are actually in love, but it would be amusing to see how he sugarcoats her admitting on camera that she wants Tom back. And of course, seeing her sleaze her way out of that question would also be amusing. Andy should've had that question on his stupid little card. He dropped the ball on that one.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

That's a great point, Panic. Andy is slippin. To me the biggest revelation that came out of Kristin's mouth was her admitting that she could be with Tom if she could get him and Ariana to break up, but then we never got to revisit it. I demand a reshoot!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    To me the biggest revelation that came out of Kristin's mouth was her admitting that she could be with Tom if she could get him and Ariana to break up, but then we never got to revisit it.
    Yeah, that was the biggest revelation to me too because all we ever heard was her denying it over and over so for her to just confirm it like that was worth revisiting. I was surprised she admitted it, it was refreshing to hear after all those denials. And then on the reunion she denied it again. Show the clip, Andy!
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Posted in: Celebrity News Posted: March 23, 2015
    Will Kristen Doute Appear On ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Season 4?

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...n2-665x385.jpg

Kristen Doute has been a full-time cast member on Vanderpump Rules since the show’s first season in 2013. However, now that she’s been fired from SUR Lounge, fans are wondering whether they’ll see her if the show returns for a fourth season on Bravo.

Although Kristen Doute is still tied to several members of the cast, including boyfriend James Kennedy and friend Stassi Schroeder, whom she recently made amends with, the fact that she doesn’t work at SUR could result in a lesser role on the yet-to-be-confirmed fourth season of Vanderpump Rules.
    On March 22, Classicalite reported on news of the possible season, revealing Kristen Doute has confirmed she’s on board. Also in the report, it was noted that Doute is much more comfortable with the cameras now than she was years ago, when the series began.
    In an interview with Jezebel last week, Kristen Doute looked back on her emotional third season of Vanderpump Rules, and revealed she was definitely on board for a fourth season — if she is asked back.
    “This season I actually don’t mind it because my Botox was so on point. The first two seasons I was such an ugly crier, but now I am not that bad about it.”
    “For a season 4 I have prepared myself…if I am asked back personally, I’ve already said, ‘I want to do it.'”
    As the Inquisitr previously reported, this isn’t Kristen Doute’s first time speaking about a possible return to the Vanderpump Rules. Earlier this year, after being fired from SUR Lounge, Doute spoke to E! News, claiming she was thankful to Lisa Vanderpump for giving her a chance to appear on the show, and stating she was game for Season 4.
    “I would. At this point, we’re three years in and everything that I’ve been through, I put my life on the line for everyone to see. I’d want to continue the journey. I don’t want to throw everything away just because I don’t work at SUR. If there’s a fourth season, I hope they’ll ask me back.”
    Kristen Doute was dating Tom Sandoval when fans met her during season one, but during Season 2, the pair split, and by the time the reunion was filmed, she had moved on with Kennedy. Now one year into their relationship, Doute and Kennedy are going strong, and so is Sandoval and his girlfriend of one year, Ariana Madix, both of whom will likely appear on the show if it returns.
    For more Kristen Doute, tune into Vanderpump Rules: Secrets Revealed tonight at 8 p.m. on Bravo.
    [Photo via Twitter]

Read more at Will Kristen Doute Appear On ‚€˜Vanderpump Rules‚€™ Season 4?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

She's such a pathological liar though, she'd probably outright deny it even with a clip. She's such a bunny boiler. I don't understand how she even has a boyfriend. With what we see on this show, I can only imagine the day to day horror that must be living with Kristen.

And I too love love love the Stassi hate. She did have some spectacular zingers. I sorta loved her super quick wit and razor sharp tongue. But the place it was coming from was so one-sided and immature. Sometimes she actually had decent points in disagreements, but IMO ruined any possible credibility by following it up with some variation of "and no one cheats on me, because, well...I'm a princess and look at me!"

Scheana is slowly morphing into something I can't describe. A diva? Drag queen? She was kind of cute and sort of wholesome-ish looking when she first got on the show. But now I just know she walks around in day to day life with the full make-up and hair and is starting to believe her own hype.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Tom Sandoval Launches Pilot On Amazon; Cable Box Drama With Kristen Doute Continues! Plus Vail Bloom In A New Movie!

by Mary on March 19th, 201

The cast of Vanderpump Rules have been busy little beavers (not to be confused with cheating on their girlfriends with other beavers). Since filming wrapped, Tom Sandoval has been working on a pilot which just launched on Amazon, Vail Bloom has gone back to her acting roots, and Stassi Schroeder has been “podcasting” (not to be confused with sex- taping).
    Tom 1‘s pilot Social Status, filmed this summer, is described as a comedy series about “Three recent college grads, and long time best friends” who “embark on the real world punching a time card while trying to find their dream job, make a living and spice up their social life.” It was co-produced by Peter Madrigal. And it sounds a lot like the current reality show they’re all on…

Tom and the crew are hoping to get it launched as an Amazon web-series and asked for votes. You can watch it here.

However, if Tom’s sitcom ever makes it onto TV, he won’t be able to DVR it because Kristen Doute stole his cable box!
    Buzzfeed asked Tom whatever happened to the infamous cable box, which a dressed-to-the-nines and teary-eyed Kristen demanded back, and Tom revealed that the cable box is on the lam…
    “I got a notice in the mail three months later because Kristen hadn’t returned the DVR box,” Tom shared. “She needed it back so bad. I got a collection notice saying the DVR box has not been returned.” Ariana Madix lamented that they lost a lot of good recordings on that purloined box. So are the casualties of love and passive-aggressive warfare. Kristen is probably trying to ruin Tom’s credit… or she STILL hasn’t changed her address!
    Moving on Vail, who had a reoccurring role as Peter and Jax’s on-again/off-again flirtation, just wrapped filming on a new movie called “Too Late.” IMDB revealed the film is in post-production. Vail gushed that it was shot on 35mm film. Too Late also stars the Oscar-nominated John Hawkes and marks the directorial debut of Dennis Hauck.
    Vail plays “Janet Lyons” in the indie drama which chronicles “in non-linear fashion the tangled relationship between a troubled private investigator (Hawkes) and the missing woman he’s hired to help find,” reports The Hollywood Reporter.
    Vail shared the following photo from the cast and crew screening.

“DT with J Hawkes last night for our cast and crew screening of ‘Too Late.’ Amazing to see how it’s all come together in a truly iconic original piece of cinema. Dennis Hauck you’re even more of a genius than we realized. Keep breaking the mold.”
    I’m glad Vail is breaking away from reality TV and going back to her roots – the girl was nominated for an Emmy!
    TELL US – WILL YOU WATCH TOM’S SHOW OR VAIL’S MOVIE?

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/19/tom-sandoval-launches-pilot-on-amazon-cable-box-drama-with-kristen-doute-continues-plus-vail-bloom-in-a-new-movie/
    [Photo Credits: Jason Merritt/Bravo & B

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

“This season I actually don’t mind it because my Botox was so on point. The first two seasons I was such an ugly crier, but now I am not that bad about it.”
    What an idiot.
    “For a season 4 I have prepared myself…if I am asked back personally, I’ve already said, ‘I want to do it.'”
    Yeah, we know you want to do it. You got nothing better to do than annoy Tom.
    sprynkles likes this.

hahahaha! Look at Tom in that pic. Looks like such a doofus.

Elite Member

God I can't get enough of this show. I'm so stoked Kristin's going to be back for the fourth season, in order to stay relevant you know she's gonna bring tons of drama and shit stir constantly... And I welcome it.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I'm glad she's coming back too cause she's gonna make such a fool of herself. It's wholesome entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    \
    Scheana is slowly morphing into something I can't describe. A diva? Drag queen? She was kind of cute and sort of wholesome-ish looking when she first got on the show. But now I just know she walks around in day to day life with the full make-up and hair and is starting to believe her own hype.
    They have shown her with little to no makeup at all and she is very pretty under it all. She really isn't doing herself any favors wearing all the crap on her eyes.

^^^ Yeah, on her wedding show, you saw her before they applied the make up and she looked great before they even touched her. She does look better without it because she'd be fresh-faced and natural.

Posted in: Celebrity News Posted: March 23, 2015
    Stassi Schroeder Adult Tape: ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star To Never Speak Of Explicit Video Again?

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...eo-665x385.jpg

Stassi Schroeder revealed on part two of the Vanderpump Rules reunion that she made an explicit tape for an ex-boyfriend of hers. Several sources revealed that the reality star hoped that her shocking revelation would’ve been edited out of the footage, that was seen on last Monday night’s episode. It was also revealed that Lisa Vanderpump and her SUR servers made an unspoken pact to never speak about Stassi’s sex tape. Now it sounds like Stassi herself doesn’t want to speak out about her tape ever again.

Schroeder is still keeping mum on the subject about her solo sex tape, according to Movie News Guide. She revealed on her fashion blog, Style by Stassi, that the reunion made her say some things she didn’t really want to say. Schroeder wrote that it was an “extremely long week” that was “filled with both highs and lows.” The “low” part was obviously referring to Monday night’s episode, in which Schroeder revealed she made a solo sex tape for an unidentified man. Some assumed that the tape was for her infamous ex-boyfriend Jax Taylor

Stassi obviously wants to put the scandal behind her. She’s been promoting her “Straight Up With Stassi” podcast that’s airing on CBS Radio. Stassi’s podcast premiered just two days after revealing her sex tape revelation. On air, she thanked her fans for their support and for promoting her podcast. Stassi is going to stick to being brutally honest about her show, which is about pop culture and life experiences. Stassi isn’t set on having any guests or callers on the air though. Probably because she doesn’t want to bring up any more questions about her alleged sex tape.
    Schroeder is also working on becoming a fashion blogger and jewelry designer for her collection, “S by Stassi x Shop Prima Donna,” according to the news source. She’s been promoting her fashion and jewelry collection on both her Twitter and Instagram accounts. Schroeder has been quiet about the Vanderpump Rules cast, her personal life, and her infamous sex tape, which has never seen the light of day. Luckily for her, Lisa Vanderpump paid the unidentified man off. It appears that Schroeder’s trying to rebrand herself into a fashion and lifestyle blogger.

She recently had an interview with FabFitFun about what else, but fashion. Stassi explained that she wants her ideal consumer to have access to “affordable luxury.” She said that she wants to incorporate gold, structure and layers in her designs. Stassi also admitted that even though she wants to be a designer, she has no training or knowledge about designing garments. The reality star also revealed that Balmain is her favorite fashion designer, and that she enjoys online shopping.
    Vanderpump Rules already aired part 2 of its reunion on Monday, March 16. The hit Bravo reality show will premiere its “Secrets Revealed” episode on Monday, March 23. Of course, fans will tune in to see if there will be any more secrets revealed about Stassi Schroeder, including her shocking explicit tape.
    [Image: Stassi Schroeder via Twitter]

Read more at Stassi Schroeder Adult Tape: 'Vanderpump Rules' Star To Never Speak Of Explicit Video Again?

In that last pic she looks like Miss Piggy more than ever.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information