Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Vanderpump Rules

'Vanderpump Rules' Star

We Deserve $10k an Episode

12/16/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

"Vanderpump Rules" star Peter Madrigal thinks he and the rest of the supporting cast are getting short changed, and he wants Lisa to DOUBLE their salary.

Peter told us he doesn't care that Vanderpump flies first while everyone else is crammed in coach. But on the salary front, he thinks the ratings justify $10K an episode, not the $5K they're currently pulling in.

Here's the thing ... the $5K represents more than a 1000 percent increase. They were only getting $5K for the entire first season.

Tis the season ... to ask for a big fat paycheck.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I've been watching this show recently, and I have a couple of questions for anyone who's been watching regularly: Did Katie really cheat on her boyfriend Tom Schwartz, or is Jax making shit up? Does anyone else think Kristen is still in love with her ex Tom Sandoval (how funny was it that she called him "babe" when she went to pick up her mail), and is just totally using her new boyfriend James?

Katie may have cheated, who knows. She's gets blackout drunk. Kristin is super cray cray. She slept with Jax while Tom was in the next room asleep. Yes, I do think she is just using James.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have tried watching this show a few times. I want to cunt punt every single one of them, then force feed them a Zoloft and Xanax cocktail.

Bronze Member

I think Kristen is definitely still hung up on Sandoval but that relationship was so toxic that he'll never go back. I don't think Tequila Katie cheated on Schwartz. Her explanation of what happened seemed much more reasonable than "she motorboated his dick" or whatever bullshit Jax and Scheana were spouting.

They needed something more plausible to keep Stassi on the show. It just doesn't make sense that she would show up at Sur all the time despite the fact that she doesn't work there and hates just about everyone who does. It just makes her look desperate even though VR wouldn't be nearly as amusing without her.

I watch somewhat regularly...

-Can't stand Stassi
    -Kristen is a complete cray cray bitch (& looks like ET)
    -Katie is annoying as fuck
    -Jax is not as good looking as he thinks he is
    -Peter is growing on me
    -Schaena is getting annoying
    -I like Sandoval & his gf
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

fgg

^i agree with all of that. there are only a few actually good-looking people on that show. i really like katie's boyfriend even though he's a wuss/pushover.

how annoying is it that kristen's new boyfriend just sits there and listens to all of that shit about her ex-boyfriend and then watches her get all dolled up to go back over there to "pick up her mail"?
    darksithbunny likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I really liked Peter. He is hot. But he is such an ass kisser when he's around Ken and Lisa. It's pretty nauseating.
    Sandoval and Arianna are funny together. I don't think he could do any better, and probably does cheat on her.
    Jax is super gross. Period.
    I like the new chick, Vail. So far.

I'm glad Vail is finally seeing for herself what a loser Jax is and I'm glad his new girlfriend hung up in him when he told her he brought chicks up to the room SHE hooked up for him.

Jax is super fug, way worse than just 'not good looking.' And he looks like he smells.

I think Tom Sandoval is finally experiencing what a real relationship is. Kristin finds any excuse she can to go over there, but he's getting a taste of normal living with the new chick and doesn't give a damn about Kristin now. And he shouldn't.

I lose respect for any guy who sits there and says nothing while his friends disrespects his girl, like Jax does to Tom Schwartz. If I were Katie, I wouldn't want Tom. He's Jax's bitch.

Loved all the happy dances when Kristen got fired, lol! She is so delusional, nothing is ever her fault, is it?
    sprynkles likes this.

I would've LOVED to've seen Kristen watching that episode where her co-workers DANCED when she got fired. Ding dong the witch is dead!

It was great that Stasi wasn't even on this episode.
    sprynkles and Bombshell like this.

Elite Member

Anyone watching this season? This show is my guiltiest pleasure, I can't look away! Looking forward to the reunion part 2.
    sprynkles and dksnj like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

'Vanderpump Rules'

Stassi Outs Her Own Sex Tape

On Reunion Show

3/16/2015 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Vanderpump Rules" star Stassi Schroeder accused her co-workers of blabbing about a self-pleasure video she made, and it blew up in her face -- 'cause it all came out during the cast's reunion show taping.
    Sources tell TMZ that Stassi and Scheana Shay got into an epic argument during the episode ... with Stassi calling out Scheana for allegedly leading a group of frenemies trying to bring her private pleasure video to the surface. She felt they were behind the video being sent to several media outlets -- even though it never did go public.
    We're told Bravo honcho Andy Cohen was speechless when he heard about this ... immediately asked for more details about the vid -- and Stassi copped to having sent the video to a guy a couple years ago.
    It's unclear if the guy was her bf, and if he was the person attempting to leak it to the public. The reunion episode airs Monday night.
    Silence is golden, Stassi.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3UZcb6OQs

Elite Member

What an idiot! She totally outed herself here. Are you watching the second part of the reunion show tonight Sprynkles?
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Of course! I love this show. I don't work Mondays, I am actually watching Vanderpump Rules right now instead of being productive. But it's lunchtime.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information