Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The Vampire Diaries

i'll take the slow blink over bonnie's judgy looks and crooked jaw though.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I wouldn't mind seeing Bonnie go. They've written that character into such a corner that all she ever does is make a brief appearance every couple of weeks to scowl, perform a feat of Dues Ex Bonnie, protest that she's only doing it for Elena and don't EVAR ask her again, then storm off.

Tv Bonnie is not like book Bonnie at all. I'd rather have ditzy, upbeat, girlie girl book Bonnie than holier than thou stuck up Bonnie. I understand she's pissed about her grandma, but she decided to help too. I understand she's pissed about Caroline turning into a vampire, but she's the one that told Katherine. It's not always Damon and Stefan's fault. Trying to kill Damon with fire wasn't really necessary. It was her fault for telling the enemy about Caroline. When does Elena ever style her hair curly, and she always wears the same necklace. For a witch she's pretty clueless.

Awww I like Bonnie and her crooked jaw.

Ugh I'd stake Bonnie through the head and Jeremy as well.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Bonnie seems to be coming around these past few episodes.

That run and hug deserved to go to Damon not Stefan. That really pissed me off.

Can't wait for Thursday!!
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

I don't think it's on again until December 2, Tonja. Not new ones, anyway

Yeah it's a crock!!!!! Boo!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

i love this show so much. it's getting better and better, the last couple of episodes were great.

i can't stand bonnie either. i really like caroline since she's become a vampire.

the ending of the second to last episode with elena and damon was one of the best scenes ever.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

It's far better than what I expected from a show marketed as the CW's answer to Twilight.

I like how they pick back up on minor references. Like Katherine mentioning the Bon Jovi concert aside from season 1.

Anyone still watching? This season has turned out to be amazing, last week's episode especially had me a bit chokey. Season finale this week!

I never miss my Damon. I hope we don't get left hanging about his fate (though duh I know he'll be back somehow).

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Anyone still watching? This season has turned out to be amazing, last week's episode especially had me a bit chokey. Season finale this week!
    I know! I hope Damon all out and tells Elena how much he lurves her (you know while he's all sweaty and sick and dying and stuff) and let her remember this time!!

SPOILERS AHEAD (if you haven't seen last episode):

I was all down on Bonnie until last episode - she really sold it in her scenes with Klaus, actually gave me chills when she came in from the forest with her spells and Damon snapped that other witch's neck. Took their damn time getting to the forest, though. I knew Jenna was going to die but I didn't know I'd actually get choked up about it a little. So I missed something - how did John die? I missed a few scenes and then I saw him walk out into the sunlight and collapse, it was kind of a WTF moment for me, I obviously missed something big. And...I guess Elena didn't turn vamp, despite the blood still being in her body? I didn't get that either. Seemed anticlimactic as well for Jules to die so quickly, but I knew that was coming. I wish Matt had died along with all the others.

It's obvious Damon's not going to die, so I wonder how they'll rectify this. Is it because Tyler wasn't full wolf when he bit him? Does Elijah come back and give him the antidote as a penance for fucking them over? Not sure how this one will be solved. You can tell though that Elena is starting to get wrapped up with Damon, though, finally. Her schtick with Stefan is so fucking boring, I want to stab them both in the neck, we need Damon to shake things up a bit.

Gotta love that Elena (for all her annoying habits) isn't like that Twilight bitch, though. I love how she straight up told Stefan that she didn't want to turn vamp and that she wasn't sure she even KNEW what love was since she was "only 17." Finally, a teenager with a little fucking sense (in that case, otherwise she can act like a fucking idiot, case in point - the sacrifice). I hate how she acts so worldly sometimes like she has it all figured out, when Damon's the only one with a little sense and knows that people can't be trusted, and things don't go like that - sometimes I wish he would just slap the shit out of her and say "you're only 17! I'm fucking a hundred and something years old! I know a little more about the world than you do, so shut the fuck up!"
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information