Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: TWOP (Television Without Pity) rant thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Hey msdebagain, if you could, you should give one of the mods a PM of this thread to show how much they fucking SUCK PICKLED DICKS!!! Let their asses know that other people think they stupid-assed babies that need to go out and get hit by a flaming bus.

Of course that might reveal some of the other posters, but I'll let ya discuss it. lol
    Done !
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yeah, I used to go to that board. But there's really not much point now. I can get the info I used to go there for at any one of a dozen other places now, which was initially the draw. The fact that these people are making it a boring place to post/lurk now really isn't doing them any favors.

They truly need to change the name of that site now. Because it just doesn't fit anymore.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I do not think it was a good idea to link them to this thread, or to suggest for someone else to do so.

*I deleted my original post cause it was too over the top and not what I really meant. Plus given my very first post, it was hypocritical as well. So delete it went!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Do it! Plus your avatar looks like the little 'devil TV' they have as their logo.
    Maybe this weekend, when I can give it some thought. I did spend some time reading the Lost forum several weeks ago, and that's when I realized that the mods were some tight-assed bitches with switches.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

The only 'bad' encounter I had with them was about me posting a link or something. I wasn't spamming, I swear

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    for this remark me and my partner in crime got banned (insert laughing face here)

HUH? No way, Tom Cruise is the number one stunner on the planet. Hes the bomb---no way was he agresive with Matt Lauer. I saw that ep, besides that was like forever ago. Really though I don't care if Priscila Presley has motar oil in her face or not, girl has some beautiful cheeks. Can't believe she can still do a split siince she's old, like 45 or whatever. I bet her boy friend likes that. wink wink lol
    Anyhoo, she's really cool and scientology isn't all that bad...I took one of them personality tests and they were verry verry nice to me. Im going to go back next week and talk to them some more. No shame in taking vitamins.

ROFLLLLLLLLLL I GOT BANNED! this is a proud moment in my forum life!

here's my response to them LOL
    To say I am appalled at my banning would be a grand understatement. There is SO much snobbery on your site, I am convinced it is nothing but a monopoly driven by a bunch of ordinary housewives with nothing better to do with their time. Heaven forbid that someone who REALLY does have a learning disorder try to come on to your site and post. The rules you have are ridiculous, there are many people who feel like it is high school. Maybe your children are having their DNA tested while you are banning innocent people. You know the old song, 'take this job and shove it?' well, insert thread instead of job.

In closing, I have to point out, if you are going to ban me, ERASE MY ACCOUNT. Don't give me access to a place that I'm not wanted.
    I'm glad you wrote them that letter! Not that they have the balls to show to everyone, but maybe that tight-assed jerk will read it and be appalled.
    Thanks for the good times!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Ok. I am officially done with them. Who wants to help in an organized troll attack on the fucking TWOP board? I swear they must have a fucking group of people over there reporting every single fucking one of my posts. Got another warning, and this time they twisted what I said about what VIEWERS might think into saying I was being 'board on boards' by saying I was talking about POSTERS not viewers. There is a difference TWoPNikita you stupid cunt.

I basically sent TWoPNikitaCUNT a message saying just that, minus the cunt part.

look at this crap!

44 pm
    Added a warning

Well Andrew has toned down the cursing and 'possible serial killer-ness', Spike has been charming at times(the bubblebath with Mark) along with his asshattery, and Lisa has been a full out bitch lately, so I think that explains it. These opinions people have could all change in a heartbeat if one of them does something outrageously bad and evil, or something very sweet and kind. Lisa went from not really noticed to total bitch in basically one episode. The same could happen to Andrew.this was about viewer opinions, not board member opinions!!

This is discussion of the board and what's happening on it. It's off-topic. Comments need to be about the show and the people on it, it was, bitchnot about the boards. You should revisit the FAQ and the Dos and Don'ts as you have several notes so far about different site rules. yes my gross violations that I got notes for are listed below you stupid cunt.(Top Chef)

TWoP Roxy Apr 26, 2008 @ 1:10 pm
    Added a note Spoiler tags do not belong in the spoiler threads.

This was JUST posted in the mod announcement thread (in addition to being in the site FAQ) which is required reading. well maybe that would have been more clear had it BEEN JUST a spoiler thread, instead of a spolier AND SPECULATION THREAD dumbass..there is a difference! and it is NOT talked about in the FAQ. And I was being safe than sorry ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE USING THE SPOILER TAGS IN THE THREAD(NEARLY EVERYONE!) and I posted before it was posted in the mod section bitch

TWoP Nikita Apr 16, 2008 @ 8:01 pm
    Added a note

Well that would make sense..if you assume they are having a top three..and a bottom three..sometimes they mix it up..say 4 dishes really suck..they could have a bottom 4..with a top three..but of course if only 2 dishes really stood out..they might only have a top two.

Please use standard punctuation when posting. Ellipses are not periods or commas, so be sure to use correct punctuation in place of them. It helps with readability. (Top Chef) God forbid I use the dreaded '...." but yeah it was not the most readable so this one I can see

TWoP Roxy Apr 4, 2008 @ 11:03 pm
    Added a note

^^ Either Amanda is a lying, scheming, evil bitch, or Amanda AND PERRY are both lying, scheming, evil bitches.

I'm not quite sure why there always seem to be quotes before your posts. I've noticed it I don't know how many times. I'm not quite sure why they're there, but please watch them in the future. Thanks
    it was not a quote bitch. And I did it maybe two times? Cunt.

fuck you TWOP(TWAT) board!

I swear to God there are cliques there of established members and if you do not tow the line and like who they like and dislike who they dislike, then they gang up and report any possible thing that could even remotely possibly get an infraction. Childish cunts. And there most definitely are childish cunts here being spies too.

troll them! Troll Them! TROLL THEM!!!!

******Does anyone know if they ban by IP address or what? And can someone who knows please pm or email me about how to use one of those IP scramblers to get around that if possible? thanks. After the email I sent back and posting this, I am sure I am banned. So I want to get revenge!

*I just knew I would get some BULLSHIT warning after the link to this thread was sent. Fuckers.
    Last edited by Sojiita; April 28th, 2008 at 04:20 AM.

Gold Member

Oh Sojita they are total asshats and do not deserve someone of your wit and intelligence posting there.

We appreciate you here.

I am happy to go there and be a troll if you tell me what you want done. I have never been a troll before and have no idea how to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2007 View Post
    Oh Sojita they are total asshats and do not deserve someone of your wit and intelligence posting there.

We appreciate you here.

I am happy to go there and be a troll if you tell me what you want done. I have never been a troll before and have no idea how to go about it.
    I have never trolled a board(I think?) so I probably won't..but they have just pissed me off too much. I KNOW there are a few particular posters who are long timers there and are following my every post just looking for ANYTHING to report or misrepresent. I post something, and then they post immediately afterwards, expressing the exact opposite viewpoint. It is so obvious.

And of course when you come back and post another post similar to your original one, supporting your original idea, after they have posted their counteridea, then they KNOW you are on to them, and then they get into 'posse' mode.

Whoever described that place as 'Cliquey' with certain long time posters is so right. And the worst thing is they would so completely deny that and claim total impartiality-which is BULLSHIT. The obvious favoritism and the holier-than-thou-ness there is sickening. I think if I am not banned, I will send the mods a link to not only this site and thread, but my evil little post above fuckers.

Is it any wonder the original people there and people like Wang Chung and Miss Ali left? The place is going downhill.

*Even worse is that now I am finding myself spellchecking and grammar-polcing my posts on other boards..and I hate that kind of 'stickler' shit.

Gold Member

^^Funny you should say that about the posse mode. I noticed on one of the Aussie forums someone posted a conflicting opinion and was constantly hassled to justify it.

They also received a warning saying they indulged in a personal attack when they didn't.

There is definitely favouritism and inconsistent moderating going on.

Miss Ali was a huge loss, as she had quite a following.

I used to go to TWOP once a day but would barely go there one a week now.

The nastiness of posters if people post a dissenting view to the group think is just old.

It used to be a great place where you would get some good snark. How things change. The snark is infinitely superior here. The mods are consistent and people are more welcoming to newbies and tolerant of dissenters.

Just don't let them get you down. There have been comments on another forum about TWOP and the nastiness of it this year. So it isn't you.

And they have that little warning thing next to all of your posts..which is just suckish. And they last FOREVER! Just bugs me I guess. Fuck them I will just occasionally lurk anyway now. I think I will find other boards to snark on my favorite reality shows and just check that board now and then for certain insider info, etc. Gator was so right about that place.

Elite Member

Man, Sojiita, that really sucks. The grammar thing really cracks me up. I'm the queen of ellipses, but I've never been scolded for that. I mainly lurk there after getting a stupid warning about something, but I'm not even going to do that now.

Done with TWOP!

It's funny, I've always loved TWOP because I could find intelligent commentary there (HUGE contrast to IMDB, which is full of MORONS), but I've never, ever posted, not once. The threads just move way too fast, so all I do is read to see what everyone else is getting out of a show/episode. I usually find that anything I would have wanted to say has already or will eventually be said by someone anyway. I can see how it would be incredibly frustrating to actually be a poster there. I still like reading the forums, but I only take from them, I give nothing back.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^Same here, Tati. I always give certain threads a read after I see the episode, but have never been tempted to join.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

TWOP is not Soj worthy!!!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information