Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: TWOP (Television Without Pity) rant thread

[quote=sparkly;1161395]

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! i , i mean you, got a warning! Board Message

can a banning be too far behind??????????????????????

here's the warning

This isn't how this site works. A quick glance at your posting history shows you probably haven't read the FAQ, which is a requirement if you want to post here. Please do so. It requires posts to have substance, to be on topic (the show/thread you're posting in) and it also requires proper capitalization and punctuation. Please read the rules before posting again. (ANTM) this is the warning! omg how freakin funnnnnny!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

lMAO I hang out TWOP sometimes (over at the ANTM and Cartoons forums) and the moderators have no life at all. Epsecially TWOPMARS who posted in that ANTM forum sparkly linked too:

Just a reminder that if you're saying, "I know it's an unpopular opinion" or "I'm in the minority, but ..." or "No, you're not in the minority. Lots of people love her" or "I don't get why people keep saying..." or "I think the analysis of this aspect of the show is fascinating," you're talking about the boards not the show. I know most of those are fairly harmless examples, but they have been leading to even more boards and boards, which gets the thread off topic. The topic is the show and, specifically, the episode.

If the noun in your sentence is about opinions/posters/boards, it's boards on boards. The noun should be the show, a character on the show, the editors, etc. Not the boards.
    Like goddamn, let people discuss in peace. So what if things get slighty off topic, as long as people are'nt flaming each other then everything's fine. Shit the "boards on boards" thing is the most common excuse they have. What fucking dolts. lol

Hit By Ban Bus!

[quote=msdebagain;1161504]
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! i , i mean you, got a warning! Board Message

can a banning be too far behind??????????????????????

here's the warning

This isn't how this site works. A quick glance at your posting history shows you probably haven't read the FAQ, which is a requirement if you want to post here. Please do so. It requires posts to have substance, to be on topic (the show/thread you're posting in) and it also requires proper capitalization and punctuation. Please read the rules before posting again. (ANTM) this is the warning! omg how freakin funnnnnny!
    oh my gosh is it a message board or a class in the English language? It must have substance? Who decides if it has substance or not? I've often thought my utterings on message boards were filled with substance only to be told I'm not near as "brilliant" as I think I am - of course they were wrong .

The reason this site works is snarky banter is appreciated, even the humor of a newbie is given a chance. So TWOP can drown in their formality I'll stay here where a good snark is appreciated.

Oh Lord..if they realize that people are posting/joining etc. just to harmlessly *poke* and trace it back to this thread..I am toast for sure over there. Oh well. I can still lurk.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Oh Lord..if they realize that people are posting/joining etc. just to harmlessly *poke* and trace it back to this thread..I am toast for sure over there. Oh well. I can still lurk.
    How would they ever know it was you?

Gold Member

I posted this about one of the Australian Biggest Loser contestants. (I was so bored yesterday. I have been stuck at home for 3 days with a cold

************************************************** ****************************************
    "OMG I have beeeen reading all of theze posts and cant beeleve how nasty you are too Cois.

He is a big spunck and you are jealopus you dont have his will power.

I heart Cosi. He is the bestest ever."

I must have done something wrong because I didn't get a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    How would they ever know it was you?
    Well people here know who I am there..read my first posts.

I occasionally posted on The Amazing Race board, until I got sick of Miss Ali. If you want some lulz, and Miss Ali hate...extreme hate (which is mostly deserved) read this thread:
    The Twat of Twop: Show Miss Alli Some Loathing - Purgatory - The Rest... - Survivor Sucks - Message Board - Yuku

It's long and has NSFW language, but some of the comments are hilarious.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2007 View Post
    I posted this about one of the Australian Biggest Loser contestants. (I was so bored yesterday. I have been stuck at home for 3 days with a cold

************************************************** ****************************************
    "OMG I have beeeen reading all of theze posts and cant beeleve how nasty you are too Cois.

He is a big spunck and you are jealopus you dont have his will power.

I heart Cosi. He is the bestest ever."

I must have done something wrong because I didn't get a warning.
    That was awesome! I have no idea if I was banned or not, because I posted under MsDeb's name (with her permission). I'm sure she's already received some nasty emails though. Poor MsDeb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Well people here know who I am there..read my first posts.
    Uh-oh. Listen, I will take full blame and tell them that you sent me an email encouraging me not to do it. Only if you want me to, of course.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    That was awesome! I have no idea if I was banned or not, because I posted under MsDeb's name (with her permission). I'm sure she's already received some nasty emails though. Poor MsDeb.

Uh-oh. Listen, I will take full blame and tell them that you sent me an email encouraging me not to do it. Only if you want me to, of course.
    No problem. I really would not care if they did. You can still lurk and read the snark there either way. And that shit that was posted was HILARIOUS! Especially the wide-eyed fantard stuff. I bet it nearly gave some of the mods strokes!

Well I may get myself banned yet. I did not get a warning, but several of us got a 'general advisory' to not discuss something in a certain area. At least they were nice about it though in the general posting I will admit.

*I have to admit ever since the problems with the 'Real Housewives' threads(God they were the best snark!) I have felt a bitterness towards them that I probably need to get over.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^If you're going to get banned, go out with a bang. Those uptight bitches deserve it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Does anyone go to TV.com instead? I've visited it once or twice and they seem okay, but I wouldn't know how different it is from TVWoP, whether it's better/worse.

Someone should so send tell the mods about how stuck up they are. Seriously do they get paid to act like asshats. If so then let me apply so I can get some extra cash for being an asshole (I sure need it!)

Money? Hey, I can be cunty for pay too!...

Seriously though, they must have changed things in a major way since the times I used to read that board (many moons ago, pre-TiVo) for info on my shows when I missed an ep. There were grammatical errors and misspellings out the ass then, along with plenty of dumbassed comments. It beyond boring now that it's so tightly run.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information