Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Two Coreys (Feldman and Haim)

At least Feldman doesn't have his kid on tv. That really makes me feel good about him. I think he's got a 'big head' but I also think he has his shit together.
    Haim is just lost. I think he was the bigger of the two back in the day, and now he can't let it go and realize that he's fallen. I think he's jealous.

Hit By Ban Bus!

can I be honest...... why of course you can Peach

I think Feldmans remark of "well I was molested and I still hung around him" was lame. He was a friend of Haims and let it happen and then treated Corey Haim like it was his fault. I wanted to kick him in the nuts for that remark!

then to know Haim was back in the area without friends - he is only talking to Haim b/c of the Lost Boys role. Feldman laughed with the dudes playing cards and that ticked me off.

the entire show can be a set up but I'm pretending this is "real life"

Haim still has the facial tics, he still blows up - he needs some serious help. With some weight training, good food, cut out the cigarettes - he could be good looking again. Where Feldman is always going to look like a Charlie Sheen little brother knock off.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

After watching a few youtube clips of this show, I can't stand Feldman's bitch wife. Seriously, someone needs to punch that whiny bitch in the face.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

THE COREY ..Corey Feldman..is a god like creature!

Corey Feldman [Actor, God-like-Creature]

OCD

Oh please! Corey Feldman has always beat out Haim in the looks department. So what if he had to go on meth before anyone realized that.

Feldman has aged well, the Haimster looks well like a hamster.

My sister had CH plastered on her walls, and I always got the leftover Feldman pullouts.

Charlie Sheen has nothing on Feldman.

I can't believe I'm admitting this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

well after last nights show I'm thinking Haim looks like he's going to emplode any moment.

Feldman looks like Charlie Sheen and his new assistant is weird.. who would hire a dude that sniffs your shoes and he talks trash about Feldmans wife.....

yeah today Haim looked like crap... someone take away the cigarettes, his hands are freaking me out..... ackkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    well after last nights show I'm thinking Haim looks like he's going to emplode any moment.

Feldman looks like Charlie Sheen and his new assistant is weird.. who would hire a dude that sniffs your shoes and he talks trash about Feldmans wife.....

yeah today Haim looked like crap... someone take away the cigarettes, his hands are freaking me out..... ackkkkkkk
    I agree! Haim looks like he's going to emplode any moment.. when I watch, he makes me nervous just waiting.

I thought it was sad when his brand new assistant had to comfort him before his interview.. that job is going to wear her out!!!!!! (I wasn't sure who I felt more soary for)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ I can't believe I'm watching the darn show. I keep wondering what part is real and what part is for the show, Feldman and Haim both mug for the camera.

Whats with Feldman and the shades? Is he promoting them or something.. dude it's dark outside, if you have to pull them down to drive - it's not cool

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ I can't believe I'm watching the darn show. I keep wondering what part is real and what part is for the show, Feldman and Haim both mug for the camera.

Whats with Feldman and the shades? Is he promoting them or something.. dude it's dark outside, if you have to pull them down to drive - it's not cool
    LOL.. I agree, Feldman thinks he's SO cool! (it seems just like him to pick an assistant that will lick his butt - I thought it was funny how he kept heckling him about his wife)

I would love to know what's real and what's for the show too. I bet some of the stuff that really happened is insane. I hope Haim keeps unloading. (I can't believe I watch it either.. for some reason I have a soft spot for Haim but he makes me cringe at the same time)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information