Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (Feldman and Haim)

I watched a couple of clips on youtube. Feldman seems fairly intelligent and mature. Haim, on the other hand, has methface and acts like a douchebag!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I watched a couple of clips on youtube. Feldman seems fairly intelligent and mature. Haim, on the other hand, has methface and acts like a douchebag!
    It's a disability! What if he were in a wheelchair? Would you be making fun of him then?

Sorry...Jesus. Just channeled a little Brandi C. from Rock of Love there. I need an exorcism STAT!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I don't understand...this show is so bad..that I cannot even find it entertaining..horrible horrible acting.

omfg hahahahaaa . Haim crying because he wasn't asked to do a Lost Boys sequel !

YouTube - The Two Coreys: "Friends? Best Friends!"=

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    omfg hahahahaaa . Haim crying because he wasn't asked to do a Lost Boys sequel !

YouTube - The Two Coreys: "Friends? Best Friends!"=
    I think he knew it was the only shot he had to get back into acting. He probably thought he had a good chance 'cause he was in the first one. Sad.

Exactly.

It's like Feldman went with the normal progression of adulthood and Haim still thinks it's 1987 and acts like he hasn't aged, at all.

I watched two episodes and watching and listening to Haim made me so irritated. He's such a loser.

...and I'd cry too, if I knew I'd have to have that loser in my house for a certain amount of time. Nothing worse than having someone come into a calm, rational house and turn that completely upside down.

I watched the first episde and switched it off at the jacuzzi scene. There is no joy or sincerity in the show. Just a lot of desperation.

Silver Member

I had to watch, morbid curiousity. Holy, it's really bad. I could only stomach a couple of minutes of it. I use to have tons and tons of posters from Big Bop, Tiger Beat and so on of Haim. I know, I know, but I was young and didn't know better. Crazy crush on him and after watching this I feel nothing but ill and violated. This was really bad and just reeked of desperation. Some reality tv just shouldn't be made.

What's up with the co-dependency of Corey F. and his wife? They are super annoying. And, she should have spent a bit of the $$$ from the boob-job jar on her teeth and a good laser resurfacing!

I watched about 15 minutes of it, but it is so scripted you can see right through it. They both irritate the crap out of me. I should say all three of them irritate the crap out of me because Feldman's wife is annoying as hell.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Anyone watching this season??? They are both admitting to being molested.. Think any of it is connected to Michael Jackson?? Haim is still pissed at Feldman for being best friends with his molester!!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I was put off b/c in the first episode (of the second season) when CH is in the car, driving to meet CF, you could see shit in the corner of his mouth (like foam or froth) so it was obvious he's on drugs again.. so sad. but I loved watching it and will tune in next Sunday for the mini-intervention-this is not an intervention-so he hits doors and shit episode.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Haim is back on something ... I don't know what, but he is back on something.

did watch a little last night. Feldman's obviously doing this show for the $$ and isn't as "tight" with Haim as he'd like everyone to believe, since he was dissing Haim to his poker buddies. And, since when is his poker buddy one of the Nelson twins?

Hit By Ban Bus!

did watch a little last night. Feldman's obviously doing this show for the $$ and isn't as "tight" with Haim as he'd like everyone to believe, since he was dissing Haim to his poker buddies. And, since when is his poker buddy one of the Nelson twins?
    because of this topic I thought I'd give it a try, never been a fan of either but after the poker game I thought Feldman was a ass and I agree Haim is on something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information