Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TV shows and/or movies you are obsessed with, or were obsessed with!

Default Re: TV shows and/or movies you are obsessed with, or were obsessed with!

CSI Vegas
    Simpsons...only the older episodes, the past few seasons have sucked and not been funny
    Family guy
    War at home
    and the cancelled show Freaks and Geeks...honestly one of the most brilliant series on and that only lasted one season. I have the dvd series and am always watching it over and over and over...

Default Re: TV shows and/or movies you are obsessed with, or were obsessed with!

TV Shows: Dallas, CSI, LAw & Order SVU...
    Movies: POTC, The Nightmare Before Christmas, BeetleJuice....

Footballers Wives on BBCAmerica is my guilty pleasure.
    It is crack addictive.

Silver Member

House
    King of Queens
    CSI: Las Vegas
    Law & Order: Criminal Intent & SVU

And, muchlove, my bf LOVES Trailer Park Boys! I think it's an aquired taste for most people. http://www.trailerparkboys.com/

Bubbles is so cute! LOL

A*O

THE SOPRANOS!!!!!
    Law & Order: Criminal Intent (I'd SO do Bobby Goran)

Too many movies to list, but both Kill Bills are near the top of the list (and Pulp Fiction).
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

House. I gots to have it. (see avatar). Also FAMILY GUY. I have to watch it every freakin night even thought I've seen whatever episode they're showing.

^^An episode of South Park (that I saw last night, no idea how old it is though) dealt entirely w/Family Guy. Bart Simpson was in it too. It was totally bizarre......the kids in South Park found out that Family Guy was written by manatees....it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracko
    House
    King of Queens
    CSI: Las Vegas
    Law & Order: Criminal Intent & SVU

And, muchlove, my bf LOVES Trailer Park Boys! I think it's an aquired taste for most people. http://www.trailerparkboys.com/

Bubbles is so cute! LOL
    Hehe! I have a secret, bizarre crush on Bubbles. I LOVE him. He has a heart of gold.

I don't think it should be an aquired taste, personally. It's flat out funny. Very well written. I wish more people would give it a chance. I think it got picked up by BBC America, so hopefully more people in the US will get to see it.

Silver Member

that SOuthpark was the newest one and is causing quite a quiet riot among the far right. I guess you shouldn;t show Jesus defacating on George Bush and the flag!!! No kidding, one second before they showed the Jesus part we lost the satellite transmission (storm in our area).!!! AAARRRRRGGHHHHH! Had to hear about it instead of seeing it. Seems too coincidental that we would lose our hook up right before???? Amazing.

Currently On:

House
    Law and Order: SVU

Off the Air:

Sex and the City
    The Twilight Zone (the original, not the sucky remakes)
    Golden Girls
    Homicide: Life on the Streets

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne
    Law and Order , the orignal and SVU
    Sex and the City , watch the reruns all the time !
    The Simpson ,I have seen every single episode
    Sienfeld
    Golden Girls
    Sportscenter ( only during Universty of Michigan Football season and Yankee Baseball)
    I also really like inofmericials , the chessier the better
    OMG!!!! I am totally obsessed with "The Golden Girls" I have seen every single episode and i watch it everyday...several times a day....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by whatthaf*ck
    Footballers Wives on BBCAmerica is my guilty pleasure.
    It is crack addictive.
    Hell Ya !!!

I have the first 2 seasons on DVD, but do not get BBC America, so I just go to their site and watch the mouth watering clips of Conrad and Amber

I have downloaded the 5th season, it was a little weak, but definetly not bad

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Totally obsessed with Sopranos. Watch Tony and the gang over and over. Went through a Seinfeld phase, then a Royle Family phase and am currentlyl in a Shameless phase (excellent british show).
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Miami Ink is my latest obsession. It's about tattoos. The owner of the shop Ami James is a conceited asshole and extrememly HOT!!!! The more of an asshole he becomes the hotter he is.
    House is another show I refuse to miss.
    So Tuesday nights are great...2 hours of back to back assholes (9pm house on fox 10 pm Miami Ink on TLC)
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

i couldn't get enough of xena to the point i would watch the rerun of episode playing in that week on the other different channels., i would also tape my favourite episodes...after watching basic instinct for the first time i got hooked onto it and watched it over and over again that i bought the dvd and when i rented it i was like 2 days late -,- hmm..thinking if there are anymore...the oc, loved it so much i bought the first two seasons =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information