Page 99 of 167 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Yeah Tara is pretty annoying. I can understand why she's upset no one has shown her any love except for Sookie, Layfaette, and Sam. Her own mother is a rotten piece of shit, so I understand why she's such a dumbass. I know they showed the naked woman in the basement but I don't think they actually showed anything below the waist with her? Wasn't it covered? I was so hoping for them to show Eric hard but I can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I was so hoping for them to show Eric hard but I can hope.
    I love you guys.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sookie was such a total rude bitch this ep. She didn't give a shit about anything or anybody but her precious Beeehl and was all up in everybody's face when really, who gives a crap?

Otherwise, it was a hilarious and sometimes very affecting episode, especially Terry's speech to Andy about 'clinging to your humanity with everything you've got'.

Eric is beautiful.

Oh, and..

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I know they showed the naked woman in the basement but I don't think they actually showed anything below the waist with her? Wasn't it covered?
    Yeah, they did show a full length shot of Yvetta in the raw, but from a distance as the camera panned over her.

I was so hoping for them to show Eric hard but I can hope.
    *think clean thoughts... think clean thoughts... /fails*

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Sookie was such a total rude bitch this ep. She didn't give a shit about anything or anybody but her precious Beeehl and was all up in everybody's face when really, who gives a crap?
    Exactly! And TBH, as annoying as Tara is I think I would have launched myself at Sookie as well. "Oh, your boyfriend got his head turned into a leaky bowl for brain soup? And you were one of the first there afterwards and held his rapidly cooling body and realised that he was never coming back? Well, whatevah, Beehl is missing!".

If she'd thrown in that she'd had a full frontal from a horny Viking as well they wouldn't have been able to get me off her with a damn crowbar.

I miss book Sookie.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ yeah Anna isn't my choice for Sookie but I'll take her man as Bill though.

It would have been more like the book if they had used a teen like Dakota Fanning to play the 16 year old queen.

I thought the same damn thing...Tara is annoying but the bitch couldn't say well I am really sorry for what happened, I'm upset too because Bill is missing? Or something along the lines of that she cared.

Of all channels HBO is one of the most daring so next season I better see some dick.

Of all channels HBO is one of the most daring so next season I better see some dick.
    Dear HBO:

Conscience off, Dick ON.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I don't remember Sam drinking Bill's blood. Last season?
    I didn't remember it either, until Sam's dream when he asked Bill about how he tracked him to Arkansas. Considering Bill & Sam's history I just find it funny that Sam is stuck dreaming about Bill now.

On HBO's True Blood site they have an article with the actor that plays Sam, Sam Trammell, and he talks about the dream scene and what's in store for Sam this season. It was pretty good.

HBO: True Blood: Homepage

^^That made me laugh so hard.

It would have been more like the book if they had used a teen like Dakota Fanning to play the 16 year old queen.
    Yes I think Dakota is very talented. My problem with ERW is that she has no depth. You don't get the sense that she's a very old creature with loads of life experience. I also don't get the sense that she's dangerous like they would have us believe with how she makes Eric so nervous. She's just some bimbo you'd see at the mall imo. I'm biased though as I hate her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

yeah I'm not loving ERW either, shame too because Sophie-Anne of the books is really interesting and scary. ERW is more like a watered down Pam..

Actually the actress who plays Pam would have been great as the Queen. Not age wise of course, but she has major presence and can be very intimidating. I thought she just might eat Lafayette.

^^ I really want to see Pam kick some arse this series. I loved it in the books when the takeover was happening and they got word that Pam was on the loose, picking off the Nevada vamps one by one.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Pretty good recap of the episode can be found on this blog. It's particularly worth a look if you aren't that wild about Beehl.

It’s all been a pack of lies…I mean, wolves. Sookieverse

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ the entire show? a recap of the entire show?! LOL Good read and if you missed anything at all it's in the recap.

favorite line - "I’m sorry you fell in love with a serial killer… but really, who here hasn’t?” I like Arlene of HBO better than the one in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I didn't remember it either, until Sam's dream when he asked Bill about how he tracked him to Arkansas. Considering Bill & Sam's history I just find it funny that Sam is stuck dreaming about Bill now.
    Yeah, no kidding right?

I wonder if we will hear Bill proclaim Soookay is MAAAHN this season.

Thread Information