Page 98 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Lots more naked Eric please. And more Pam snarky goodness!

a bit of a slower start than I was expecting based on advance reviews, but still enjoyable. I guess (hope) that they are just putting the final pieces for S3's story in place before kicking it up a notch. And ERW was a bit flat - hopefully she's saving it up for really letting the crazy run free later on, but I'm a little sceptical about that.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I just don't like what AB has done with the queen. I mean, she's broke and the IRS is after her? "Hell hath no fury like a vampire queen broke"? It's repulsive what ERW brings to the table.

Totally on board with Lafyette and Pam though. They are just peachy and I love them. Naked Eric was meh ...
    Tara annoyed me as usual. She's one stupid bitch. I found myself wishing she would be successful with her suicide attempt. Her attacking Sookie was just nutso. It's Sookie's fault Eggs is dead? Get over yourself, you crazy cunt.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I was a bit annoyed that we got some minor Beehl redemption after the old biddie. That really pissed on my Beehl-hatin' parade. Maybe I was a bit spoiled by my introduction to TB being through watching S1/S2 back to back, but I have to admit I felt a bit deflated after this opener. I can see how it's laying the groundwork for it kicking off big time, but after all the spoilers we've seen in the run up to the season premiere it was kinda like being given your entrée and then finding out your steak won't be arriving for another week.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I just don't like what AB has done with the queen. I mean, she's broke and the IRS is after her? "Hell hath no fury like a vampire queen broke"? It's repulsive what ERW brings to the table.

Totally on board with Lafyette and Pam though. They are just peachy and I love them. Naked Eric was meh ...
    Tara annoyed me as usual. She's one stupid bitch. I found myself wishing she would be successful with her suicide attempt. Her attacking Sookie was just nutso. It's Sookie's fault Eggs is dead? Get over yourself, you crazy cunt.
    I fucking HATE Tara. Rooting for her suicide attempt too. Got excited when I spotted a razor blade in the bathroom. Weak ass bitch. "Oh noes my man is gone, now I must die! I can't live without him!" I'm holding out hope.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post

The sex dream between Bill & Sam was unexpected, but kinda hot.
    LOVED that! I was thinking they were really breaking new ground. A little disappointed it was just a dream.

Can't wait for Lettie Mae to get preacher man to yield to temptation.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I just don't like what AB has done with the queen. I mean, she's broke and the IRS is after her? "Hell hath no fury like a vampire queen broke"?
    Agreed. That seems silly.

A naked Eric though = can we have more please?

The Bill/Sam sex dream was one of the better parts along with Pam. She never gets huge scenes but she is always really good in them. I loved her black dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    LOVED that! I was thinking they were really breaking new ground. A little disappointed it was just a dream.

Can't wait for Lettie Mae to get preacher man to yield to temptation.
    I wonder if Bill told Sam that having sex dreams about him was a side effect of drinking his blood. Probably not. I can't wait for Sam and Sookie to have that conversation at Merlotte's. Or better yet, if Sookie accidentally reads it in Sam's thoughts. Now that would be funny.

And the preacher man better keep some Holy Water handy to deal with Lettie Mae.

I was pretty meh on the whole episode last night. The Eric naked scene was just so 'so what?'. I didn't really get sucked back into the show until Lafayette and his 'you-me-bridge' thing with Lettie Mae. LOVED Pam.

ERW is just so fucking ridiculous, can we kill her off quickly please? Actually I'm pretty sure she is killed off fairly early because she finished filming her parts of S3 before the Holidays and was doing other stuff. Glad to see the magister around though, he's pretty awesome.

And OMG that Bill/Sam thing was HAWT!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh and I laughed my ass off at the Jason & Andy convos. Conscience off, Dick on! and the girls just talking about his limp dick like it wasn't attached to him... priceless. My little brother watched it with me and we laughed our asses off at that shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wonder if Bill told Sam that having sex dreams about him was a side effect of drinking his blood. Probably not. I can't wait for Sam and Sookie to have that conversation at Merlotte's. Or better yet, if Sookie accidentally reads it in Sam's thoughts. Now that would be funny.

And the preacher man better keep some Holy Water handy to deal with Lettie Mae.
    I'd love to see the look on Sookie's face!

I think preacher man's a goner. Should be entertaining.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    I'd love to see the look on Sookie's face!

I think preacher man's a goner. Should be entertaining.
    She'll probably tell Sam to stay away from her man.

And if preacher man gives in to Lettie Mae then he's screwed up. But please don't let them have a sex scene. No one needs to see Lettie Mae butt nekkid.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Favorite part "Lafyette I'm sorry I shot you with your gun" his reply is "Bitch.........." I like him more and more.

OK so I'm pervy I liked naked Eric. He has a great butt.

The Sam/Bill almost shower scene was very um ahem well done. I was hoping for a shower scene... again with the perv.

Year 3 and I still can't stand Tara or her Momma.

BTW ya'll the queen was broke after Katrina in the books so maybe thats where AB took that from.

Loving how they are using real wolves instead of CGI. It will be interesting to see how they change them from real wolf to man, hope it's not a cut screen from wolf to instant man.

I thought it was a good episode.

I wonder if Bill told Sam that having sex dreams about him was a side effect of drinking his blood.
    I don't remember Sam drinking Bill's blood. Last season?

Yes, that's how he kept Sam from dying when they pulled the transformation into a bull thing that killed Maryann.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Talking Eric Northman

I loved the naked Eric pics, but they were from behind. Why can't he turn around?

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ yeah the teaser said he turned around... and I waited and when he turned around he was only shown from the waist up. ..... dag. and yet they don't mind showing the woman full frontal.. arg

Thread Information