Page 87 of 167 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Hit By Ban Bus!

yuck...

well the seller of my disc 4 forgot me, he sent it out today.. so much for his good rating on ebay. pooh.

I hope Jason doesn't stay a member of the sun club for long.

Have fun watching GaPeach

They are finally showing the second season over here - I have to say that I loooooove that they cut Eric's hair. I think it's possible that was what opened my eyes to him. Oh, and that scene in the basement. Rawr
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    in my mind Sookie doesn't spew blood when a vampire bites her, it's all neat I mean what vampire would let blood go to waste?
    yeah, thats a good point...
    And whats with the fang zing sound? LOL
    Comedy gold, pure comedy gold!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i hope they kill tara off. i've never liked her but then in last season she became totally insufferable.
    I quite liked her in the 1st series but there was too much of her characture in S2
    yep thats what I was thinking.. so marry her off to J.B already - is there a J.B. on TV? I haven't seen him yet.
    But that would detract from the averageness of Eric, so I don't see it happening! The guy who played Eggs was all kinds of ripped tho & had a lovely face, I thought he was so much more attractive (physically).
    Bill is playing nurse maid to some new vamp - oh here have a bottle of A neg and mix it with bottle of O.. I tell you next he'll have out a can of Pledge and a dust cloth.
    Oh I wanna see that! I think that it would suit him, with a floral pinny with little frills on it, in that dark & brooding house.... you just know that one time he'd forget & answer the door like that!

I hope Jason doesn't stay a member of the sun club for long.
    I enjoyed that bit, I like seeing him be good at something. It gets better!
    Last edited by Novice; March 25th, 2010 at 04:50 PM.
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ya'll are going to tell me to shut up and not watch the show or quit ragging about it. So point taken and I don't blame you but it's like one of those train wrecks I just can't help watching and going "but but but he should have done this or that"

Last week Eric was getting highlights in his hair, he had foil wraps in his hair. OK we know he gets off on his own sexual attraction but foil wraps..... shoot.

AND

they are only showing the religious weirdo's - voodoo and sun club stuff and it's in the book and that jazz is out there with the snake handlers and all but Sookie is a good hearted person who was brought up in church and has a love of God which I don't think they much expand on in the TV series. *if I see just one eye roll ya'll are gonna get it* Just saying equal time and all that ......*I feel eyes rolling, just stop* Sorry I'm cracking myself up, it's pretty bad when you know your own rep

Hit By Ban Bus!

Peach, I think TB Sookie is a pretty good Christian. She really believes in God, as you will see in later eps. ( I'm a Social Justice Christian. Take THAT, Glenn Beck)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Peach, I think TB Sookie is a pretty good Christian. She really believes in God, as you will see in later eps. ( I'm a Social Justice Christian. Take THAT, Glenn Beck)
    whats a social justice Christian and who is Glenn Beck?

Thanks Sasha, it's rough trying to get caught up.
    I really like Eric in the books, I wish they would move on with the Eric stories on TV.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ what happened to Anna's hair? I like Alexanders hair.

In series 1 Bill made a vampire - I liked that part. I also liked Eddie the gay vampire who Jasons girl friend staked - that was a nice touch.

Please tell me Tara isn't in every blasted scene in season 2. At this point she gets more scene time than Sookie... why oh why?

Jason is a FotS and a V user... again why oh why?

I hope they have Quinn in there some day.

So far they have made Eric mean and not sexy - just more barbaric than superior.

_______

in the books I'm wondering if Bill ever loved Sookie. I'm wondering if his intent isn't to usurp Eric. He disobeys Eric and goes behind his back to get what he wants.

The tenth book is finally coming out in May. I'm hoping Sookie stays with Eric and together they kill off his maker. Yes I do have way to much time on my hands.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Ok, you bitches have got me addicted now! I just managed to get S1 downloaded before I lost the net (fucking home improvement schemes! One of the workmen cut through a load of cables!) and I ended up watching it in one sitting. Trying to get S2 now and I definately did not follow any links sent by pm and read the first book either *coughs and raises a glass in thanks *. Quite glad of that, actually, as the local library is still a washout for the books, although they have enough copies of Twishite to start a bonfire that could be seen in the next county and beyond.

And yeah, I'm ashamed to admit that I'm starting to get a Skarshård-on after watching the first season.... Not happy about hearing about a haircut, though. Grow it longer instead, damn you! Oh, and Bill is already irritating the hell out of me. Angsty, anal, uptight vampires do not do it for me at all, and he's probably the reason why I'm liking Eric/Alexander Skarsgård more than I normally would.

yay, we've turned another one!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Welcome to the dark side Kitty

Just you wait till you read the other books. Lots and lots of Eric. I'm sure you can find the books at the same link, I don't know anything about
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Welcome to the dark side Kitty

Just you wait till you read the other books. Lots and lots of Eric. I'm sure you can find the books at the same link, I don't know anything about
    there is a section in the 9th book .. after Bill and Quinn get into a scuffle over Sookie and she wakes up to find Eric in her room... yep read that part a few times.. like rewind on a VCR

I'm finished with season one and watching season 2 on HBO how do you down load it from the internet? I do not want to buy it...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I've been and got the next three books in pdf format and handed housemate an episode guide for S2 and what I could see of S3 with the grim warning that it'll be microwave meals for the rest of the week unless he helps me get some more episodes. I'm even foregoing World of Warcraft time to free up bandwidth for faster downloads!!

One of my friends tried to suggest that I'll be watching Twishite next. Not. Gonna. Happen. I lasted 10 minutes when it was on at a friends and I was overcome with the urge to get all psycho ninja slayer on Edward and Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    One of my friends tried to suggest that I'll be watching Twishite next. Not. Gonna. Happen. I lasted 10 minutes when it was on at a friends and I was overcome with the urge to get all psycho ninja slayer on Edward and Bella.
    Yeah it's like Ninjas vs Pirates, if you like Stackhouse books/TruBlood you wont be a Twitard.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Thread Information