Page 66 of 167 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

I love Pam! But, I don't think she was involved in any lesbian relationship until way on down the line in the books. I'm glad they are going to go ahead and build on Pam now...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Do you people think Pam is hot? I never understood why she was hot, I mean her in the series not in books, haven't read those. She surely has that pussylover expression, but never have her presence tingled me down there.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

well, she doesn't make me tingle in my special places but I think the actress is talented - love Pam in the books
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Ok, maybe I should think about it that way and not let my vagina to do all the thinking.

I'd let her spank me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'd let her spank me.
    How about a threesome with her and Skarsgard...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Yes, please. Pretty please with sugar on top.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Be careful to not get yeast infection

Hit By Ban Bus!

I like her lips, and her hair, and her sassy attitude, and her clothes and jewelry, and the way she rolls her eyes and stands there all sassy with her hands on her hips. I'd do her for sure and Alexander wouldn't even have to be there. Score for me if he is though.

Is this from TB?

Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

^^yes!!!

Oh yeaaaaah more Pam !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

More spoilers:

The cast of HBO’s vampiric sensation True Blood has only been back to work on their third season for a few days, but Rutina Wesley and Alexander Skarsgard say they’re already sinking their teeth into some bloody interesting storylines.

“There's more of people with different agendas,” Skarsgard – who had a breakout season as his not-always-bad boy vampire Eric emerged as a contender for Sookie Stackhouse’s heart and soul – told TVGuideMagazine.com. “Sam's got his stuff to deal with, his background and who he is, trying to figure that out. There might be some more tension between the vampire kingdoms and queendoms and they might introduce other creatures than just vampires.”

“There's a lot of new characters that will be introduced,” confirms Wesley. “We've got some werewolves that are coming in. Everyone is back now, so it'll be interesting to see how Tara deals with everything that happens with the last season. She's got a lot grieving she has to do, but I have a feeling that someone's going to come in and sweep her off of her feet. Then we've got Sookie there to help her out as well. They're making a lot of people the focus. That's the one thing that I love about being on the show – that it's truly an ensemble. All of us have really good and meaty stuff to work on.”

Skarsgard said that Eric’s ancient history is going to be further explored during the season as well. “In Season 2 there was a flashback. We see when Eric was a Viking, and there will be another flashback. We'll see Eric and someone else as a tag team – I don't want to reveal from what era, but it's a couple of really fun scenes.”

“It's amazing because he's been around for a thousand years and lived all over the world, so you can put him in any situation in any country,” said Skarsgard. “I want more of the stuff from his earlier days when he was in Scandinavia, during the Viking days. I'd love that because you don't see much of that in movies or on television from that era – and obviously because I'm from Sweden I'm quite fascinated by it. It's my heritage, that culture with the Vikings, and so hopefully we'll get to see a little more of that.”

There are also some guest stars waiting in the wings: Wesley said she’s heard that actor Don Swayze, brother of the late Patrick Swayze, will appear on the show, and Skarsgard says there’s a well-known name who just might be making a visit to Bon Temps. “There's one that I'm hoping we can get towards the end of Season 3,” he revealed. “It's not official yet and something I'm pretty excited about – someone that I'd very, very much enjoy working with.

Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is AWESOME, I can't wait to see what eras, and situations, they put Eric and Godric in playing 'tag-team'. And hell to the YES with more Viking stuff. Sheesh, I get excited just thinking about it!

We see when Eric was a Viking, and there will be another flashback. We'll see Eric and someone else as a tag team – I don't want to reveal from what era, but it's a couple of really fun scenes.”

“It's amazing because he's been around for a thousand years and lived all over the world, so you can put him in any situation in any country,” said Skarsgard. “I want more of the stuff from his earlier days when he was in Scandinavia, during the Viking days. I'd love that because you don't see much of that in movies or on television from that era – and obviously because I'm from Sweden I'm quite fascinated by it. It's my heritage, that culture with the Vikings, and so hopefully we'll get to see a little more of that.”
    And wow, I wonder who Alexander is talking about here:

“There's one that I'm hoping we can get towards the end of Season 3,” he revealed. “It's not official yet and something I'm pretty excited about – someone that I'd very, very much enjoy working with.
    Whoever it is must be a well-known, respected actor!

Thread Information