Page 52 of 167 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    WTF?! That was awful. All that torturing us all week with rumors of Alex and ERW just to make everyone watch that suck-ass finale. Alan Ball needs his ass kicked.
    This, exactly. I yelled at the TV "There is a reason I do not read romance novels bitches, wtf is this???" I agree they resolved the maryann thing way too early in the episode, I only enjoyed those first 15 minutes and the rest was bodice-ripper paperback dreck. I'm actually not all that sorry that someone's vamp-napped Bill after all that sappy mess.

I think that it's Lorena who has Bill.
    Still not buying ERW as Sophie-Anne.
    Sookie and all that crying and posturing irritated me. In the books, Beeel never asked her to marry him. I'm gonna read the whole Living Dead in Dallas book again.
    I found Sam crying over Daphne annoying too. Come on, you fucked her for a week!
    Didn't care for the turn Sam's family took.
    In alot of ways I like that the series doesn't stick completely with the book, because nobody knows what's gonna happen now.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

WTF was this shit? First I was heartbroken, then disgusted, then I got drunk.

This season was a failure, it is fun when it is about vampires, I guess next season is going to be angels and devil things just like they fucked up supernatural.

I cannot understand why the real drama has to go and the whole thing is then filled up with some stupid mary ann and group fucking.

And in the finale there was really no eric and no real vampire drama. That should be the whole show but now it is all crying and blaahh..
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

WTF?! That was awful. All that torturing us all week with rumors of Alex and ERW just to make everyone watch that suck-ass finale. Alan Ball needs his ass kicked.
    Yep, this finale was dreadful, we need to shoot Alan Ball for this.
    This episode was really anti climatic, they built up the Maryann storyline pretty well and then took care of it in what, 15 minutes? What a waste. They should have stayed longer on the Dallas storyline instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    NOT ENOUGH ERIC!! Won't forgive True Blood for that for a long time. I can hold grudges forever. I NEEDED my Eric fix.
    Yeah, I also needed that before next June !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Still not buying ERW as Sophie-Anne.
    She really sucks indeed.
    But the True Blood portrayl of Sophie Anne is also quite different from her character in the books. She wouldn't say anything as stupid in the books as the bunch of crap she said during those 2 episodes.
    Anyway, ERW still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    *chuckles* I was wondering where you were last night after the finale ... I'm relying on you for my interim Eric/Alexander fix with pictures and articles!! Hop to it, woman!!

Being drunk was the best way to enjoy that episode. I can't get drunk on Sundays though.

Re: Anna Paquin's suck ass acting. It came to me what it's like. When she says a line, it's like she's barfing. She has this repulsed look on her face as she hurls out the words.

My friend was watching with me last night. When they did a close up of Sookie in the restaurant with her hair up, my friend was "Damn Sookie you so uglay!" She's right. Anna you need your hair down. It softens the ugliness of your potato headed, gap toothed features.

I guess I hate her so much because I liked the Sookie of the books and she ain't it.

I don't care for ERW as the queen either. I pictured her more or less Cajun because she is the queen of LA. Anyways I agree that Lorena has Bill because Eric probably pretty much got her to take him so he can have Sookie. Can't wait to see how they revel what Sookie is. It's funny that Jason is not what Sookie is. They reveled that too when he was taken over by Marianne's spell.

Do we really have to wait until June? I thought it was like Jan?

Maybe I was too high or something when I was watching it, but will someone explain to me how Sam came to inhabit the body of a giant wildebeest, or whatever the fuck that thing was? Was this all Bill's idea to save the day and he just happened to pick up a giant bull/ram/wildebeest (sp?) along the road from Dallas to Bon Temps for Sam to jump into?

Yeah, the pacing of this episode sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by landerq View Post
    Maybe I was too high or something when I was watching it, but will someone explain to me how Sam came to inhabit the body of a giant wildebeest, or whatever the fuck that thing was? Was this all Bill's idea to save the day and he just happened to pick up a giant bull/ram/wildebeest (sp?) along the road from Dallas to Bon Temps for Sam to jump into?

Yeah, the pacing of this episode sucked.
    Sam can shape shift into anything he has an imprint on so he must have at one time been around a bull.

In the books he said he's also able to look at a picture in a book and shift.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Sam can shape shift into anything he has an imprint on so he must have at one time been around a bull.
    Oh, that makes more sense now. You can see why I might have been confused not knowing that!

In the books he said he's also able to look at a picture in a book and shift.

In the book he could but I remember in one of the episodes he said he has an "imprint" he could change into different animals. I guess imprint meaning to have touched it?

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    My theory is that Lorena took Bill.. but now that you've mentioned the stuff from the book I'm not so sure. Sookie was especially annoying this episode.... I never noticed how bad Anna Paquin's acting was before tonight. Jeez. Am I reading too much into this or could the hostess at the French restaurant have been "in" on the abduction?
    I hope it wasn't Lorena. I don't know if it's the character or the actress, but Lorena is just dull. Hopefully, they won't bring her back again.

^^^ If they're using the books as a guideline (which is what they said they're doing, but ONLY as a guideline), Lorena has a big plot in another book (third, I think?), which is another reason why I think it was Lorena that snatched Bill. She is annoying, but they really didn't have much backstory to her in the books at all, so it was interesting seeing that on TB for me.

Thread Information