Page 50 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

YES!!! Thanks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Got this one =>

That summery blue print is a beautiful compliment to his skin tone.

And the bracelet too .... LMAO

I'm sure he got quite the ribbing from the cast and crew for that.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    "AAAAAH don't evvvan knooow what ahhh did Beeeel!" You know a simple "I'll try" would suffice.
    I love this transcription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    I love this transcription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    spot on!
    makes me want to slap her so hard, that fucking gap closes....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Here is my theory for how the maenad bites the dust:

This may be wishful thinking but..

Maryann makes a successful sacrifice. *boo hooo* because the queen told Bill that she must think her ritual is going exactly according to plan in order for her to believe her god will actually come. It is only at the appearance of her god that she can be killed, because death at the hands of her god, after being ravished by him, is what Maryann is truly seeking. In other words, only the god who comes can kill her.

Here's where it gets good in my scenario. Eric has the same information from the queen that Bill got. He knows at what point the maenad can be killed. So, Eric FLIES IN, looking all god-like as is his wont, pretending to BE the god who comes. Maryann honestly believes he has come so Eric ravishes her, and then he tears her to shreds just like he did that redneck.

Problem solved

And Eric becomes the baddest of the BAMF heroes of ALL TIME. A hero because he is deliciously madly wildly ferocious.

Ah geez, now I gotta go take a cold shower.

Last edited by Sasha; September 5th, 2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: adding gif

And do you think he could do all that without a shirt? Or without his trousers for that matter?
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Hit By Ban Bus!

If this happens, ***Eric*** is going to have to do some ravishing, ie ***FUCKING***, of Maryann so I imagine he'll have to be in a state of undress to some degree. THE MORE UNDRESSED THE MERRIER.

Holy crap you guys....right on....
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdragon View Post
    Holy crap you guys....right on....
    I elaborated on this theory somewhat at my livejournal:

Adult Content Notice

Hi! I'm New Here!

Smile Sookie stackhouse books

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I've heard the books are really good. I'll have to read them.

I wasn't overly impressed with the show but the reviewers said it takes a few episodes to gather steam so I'll keep watching.

Anna Paquin sure grew up cute.
    hi, i am a big fan of true blood. en i have al e-books of the serie. if anyone would like to have them to. u could download them on piratebay.

Okay, experts - when's the Season 2 soundtrack coming out? I want that song Dig....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Okay, experts - when's the Season 2 soundtrack coming out? I want that song Dig....
    The first one didn't come out until the season 1 DVD release. If they follow that pattern it may be a while.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Music to boil your blood: True Blood wants to do bad things to you.

By Alex Strachan, Canwest News ServiceSeptember 9, 2009

Fangbangers, take note: True Blood brings down the curtain on its hellraising' second season this weekend, on HBO.
    And make no mistake about it. This has been a hell of a season - pun intended - for what is suddenly TV's most addictive, adrenalin-fuelled serial thriller.
    There are so many reasons to admire Alan Ball's allegory about life, love and timeless longing, it's hard to know where to begin.
    So why not start with the music?
    I finally got a chance to catch up on unwatched episodes the other night - True Blood is a show that must be seen at night to be truly appreciated - when it suddenly occurred to me. The so-called exit songs - the songs that play over the end credits at the end of each episode - are absolutely brilliant. They're brilliantly chosen, and they often have a lot to say about the episode we've just seen. As chosen by Ball and his music supervisor, Gary Calamar, they're like end scenes in-and-of themselves.
    The one that jumped out at me - or got under my skin, if you prefer - was New World in My View, as performed by Sister Gertrude Morgan and King Britt, which closed the Aug. 23 episode.
    That is clever on so many levels, and not just because the episode in question was called The World in My View - for the song, no doubt. Sister Gertrude Morgan died in 1980, which seems entirely appropriate for a show about spiritual redemption and the undead. The good Sister was a folk art painter, singer, poet, street preacher and much-admired servant of the Good Lord who once made her home in New Orleans's famous - for all the wrong reasons - Lower Ninth Ward. True Blood is set in Louisiana. Professional sound mixer and album producer King Britt remixed Sister Morgan's music into a trippy, soulful album in 2005 and named it King Britt Presents: Sister Gertrude Morgan. (Both Britt's remix and Sister Gertrude's original recording Let's Make a Record are available on Anazon.com, among other places.)
    Calamar and Ball issued a (seriously) abridged collection of True Blood's music on CD in May, featuring the title tune Bad Things by Jace Everett, as well as hip toe-tappers by Lucinda Williams, Lee Dorsey, Cobra Verde, Ryan Adams, Slim Harpo, John Doe, Dr. John, Allen Toussant and The Flying Burrito Brothers, among others. Bayou music, for the soul.
    Another CD is imminent - duh! - of a series that set a post-Sopranos ratings record for HBO.
    In the meantime, HBO has assembled a nifty companion website at HBO Online trueblood/season2, which - get this - not only lists the music track for every song in every episode of the second season but also provides automatic sampling links to the iTunes store. There's no obligation to buy - the sample simply gives you 30 seconds of the song. You can then decide how and where to get the complete song.
    For the record, other songs to play over the end titles in recent - read: second season - episodes include Frenzy, by Screamin' Jay Hawkins; I Will Rise Up, by Lyle Lovett; Scratches, by Debbie Davies; Timebomb, by Beck; Death Trip, by the country band Bad Livers; a scratchy period recording of Hardhearted Hannah, by Dolly Kay; the bluesy jazz stylings of Never Let Me Go, by two- fisted mama Katie Webster; and, of course, The World In My View.
    In my view, True Blood has the most hypnotic, coolly conceived song score since, well, Life. Or The Sopranos. Take your pick. Either way, this song score rocks.
    Copyright (c) Canwest News Service

Music to boil your blood: True Blood wants to do bad things to you.

Several videos of this season's music here:

The Music of True Blood: Getting Caught Up Before Sunday's Season 2 Finale - Houston Music - Rocks Off
    Last edited by Sasha; September 11th, 2009 at 07:46 AM.

Not gonna lie, I ordered the TruBlood drink that they announced a couple weeks ago. It got here today and the bottles look awesome. They cost 20 bucks with shipping, but they're a really cool looking product. Hopefully they don't taste awful, not gonna try em til they're really cold.

Thread Information