Page 38 of 167 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm hearing rumors that Eric will be..very naked...in a 'lengthy scene' tomorrow night. *explodes*

My Live Journal--

midnight_charm

SPECULATIVE SPOILER BELOW

Sookie is totally gonna fuck Eric now that she's sucked his blood.

Another great episode. The highlight of the show was Lafayette telling Maryann that he could sense she was a soulless bitch, and then she kept proving she was.

Eric tricking Sookie into sucking his blood was classic. The ending with Godric was the only way his storyline could basically end. Now, I'm curious about the Nan character. The way she was threatening to drain everyone, I wonder how old and powerful she is?

The scenes with Hoyt and his mother were funny. 'Momma, I'm a grown-ass man!' And then he takes part of the sandwich she made for him.

I foresee some secksy Eric action.. finally got to see some ass this episode!!

Hmm did anyone else think this episode had a "weird" feel to it? Like it really slowed down the pace that was building up through last week?

And yeah I want Sookie and Eric to do it already...grr

Yea... I felt that this episode was kind of anti-climatic.. I had hoped for something major to happen with the Sam/Maryann situation.. but I guess they're saving that for later. Lafayette will probably play some part in the Tara situation, too. And as cute as Hoyt is I feel like he's a major mamas boy deep down.. maybe a showdown between Jessica and Hoyts mom sometime soon? Bill may get involved?

All I really care about, though, is Eric and Sookie hooking up.. damn that man has a great ass.

Am I the only cornball that got all weepy at the end? Alex was fantastic in the final scene, I really liked how he showed a completely different side of Eric

*Still reeling from the hawt nekkid secksy Eric action* I practically got the vapors. Sorry to say, but Anna Paquin and her face...it was distracting for me. Am I the only one? She's a good actress and has a rocking body, but her face...

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    *Still reeling from the hawt nekkid secksy Eric action* I practically got the vapors. Sorry to say, but Anna Paquin and her face...it was distracting for me. Am I the only one? She's a good actress and has a rocking body, but her face...

You're not the only one. She's not ugly, but there's something...off about her face. That big gap in her teeth, which I didn't notice until this episode, doesn't help either.

damn im sorry erik is only hot when not smiling. when he was crying with godric at the end he looked like he was laughing when his teeth were showing and he sounded like a wussy when he was talking to godric while crying. not sexy at all. he needs to keep his mouth shut and his shirt off. the ending made no effin sense. godric seemed cool then got all cry baby. he could have done more good being alive/dead, or whatever you call it.
    i really really want someone to kill maryann.

Bill: "He'll be able to sense your emotions."
    Sookie: "You big lying a-hole!"
    Eric: "You're right, Bill, I believe I CAN sense her emotions."

Eric is sexiest when he's playing evil, and I had to admit he sounded a bit girly when he was crying. He needs to work on his crying, it was distracting instead of stirring. Half the time when he gave Godric those intense looks of devotion I expected them to kiss or something. Were they speaking Swedish at the end there?

King, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I hate to be so shallow and it's not like I got anything on Paquin but her face bugs me sometimes. I think it's her jacked up eyebrows in addition to her teeth.

For me, I think it's that I still see her as the kid winning the Oscar. As much as she's using this role to get away from that, I can't help but see her as the kid and it'll probably be that way forever.

I'm really glad they kept it like in the books with Godric meeting the sun with Sookie as his witness. I really liked it that way, it felt fitting.

Yeah, the "Please! Please!" part was a tad over-girly, but I still think he did a good job in that scene
    What's up with the fly, is it a shifter or something? Because it keeps following Sam around.

No, it gave Sam the idea to get out of jail by shape shifting into a fly. He was the fly in the scene where Lafayette and his mom came to get Tara.

Thread Information