Page 33 of 167 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

I wonder if the preacher's wife is still going to run off with Jason or if she really thought she was shooting him with a real gun.

I'm looking forward to the battle in the church, lol! I can't wait for next week!

King, in the books, Godrick isn't being "held"... therefore, he was able to save Sookie.

Sasha -woot on that eric shower pic!!!

I'm glad Daphne got hers, laughed when Sam bitch-slapped her. I wish Andy would have just started firing into the orgy. Where the hell is Terry now???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's what you get when you sell your soul to the devil, Daphne! I wonder if Eggs has done the same? Remember the tale of blues guitarist Robert Johnson, who is said to have sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads?

How in hell are they going to get rid of Maryann? Maybe Sam will get on the internet and figure out how to kill a Maenad.

King, in the books, Godrick isn't being "held"... therefore, he was able to save Sookie.

Mel, I'd love to know what you mean by that! When Eric said 'nothing human' could abduct and hold Godric, was that a clue?

Sarah sure is a stupid bitch. A good fuck turned her head, but good. I guess it could happen to the best of us.

I loved it that Gabe talking shit about Sookie got Jason all fired up.

If they are following the storyline from the books, it's a massive spoiler to share any more info than what Mel gave you....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

Sasha -woot on that eric shower pic!!!

I'm glad Daphne got hers, laughed when Sam bitch-slapped her. I wish Andy would have just started firing into the orgy. Where the hell is Terry now???
    Mel, is there some supernatural power that's holding Godric there in the Church? Eric did seem to drop a hint about that.

And I laughed when Daphne finally got stabbed, especially after she talked about how much she 'loved' Maryann. But what the hell was up with Maryann's legs when she came into the house? Her legs looked thick. I thought it was some guy sneaking into the house and they pan up and show Maryann.

Watching Andy get his arm broken by Terry was funny.

But these flashbacks with Bill's maker are getting boring.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    If they are following the storyline from the books, it's a massive spoiler to share any more info than what Mel gave you....
    Mel spoiled it for me in pm but I definitely wanted her to. The suspense was killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Mel, is there some supernatural power that's holding Godric there in the Church? Eric did seem to drop a hint about that.

And I laughed when Daphne finally got stabbed, especially after she talked about how much she 'loved' Maryann. But what the hell was up with Maryann's legs when she came into the house? Her legs looked thick. I thought it was some guy sneaking into the house and they pan up and show Maryann.

Watching Andy get his arm broken by Terry was funny.

But these flashbacks with Bill's maker are getting boring.
    I love the flashbacks with Bill and Lorena, but then I'm a sucker for the period. I loved that Bill was reading Gods and Monsters of Ancient Greece-how apropriate.

I'm loving Andy. He seems to be the last vestige, for now at least, of the Bon Temps of old.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Mel spoiled it for me in pm but I definitely wanted her to. The suspense was killing me!

I love the flashbacks with Bill and Lorena, but then I'm a sucker for the period. I loved that Bill was reading Gods and Monsters of Ancient Greece-how apropriate.

I'm loving Andy. He seems to be the last vestige, for now at least, of the Bon Temps of old.
    Lorena. I keep forgetting her name, because I can't stand the character. Maybe if I liked her more then I'd like the flashbacks. Then again, her character is dull in the present & past. Although the flashbacks do flesh out Bill's character more.

I'm liking Lorena a great deal more than I expected to, I hated her in the books.

I was so happy when Sam punched Daphne's ass out.

Lafayette saying Eggs was Satan in a Sunday hat was PRICELESS!!!! I think Tara is starting to figure out Maryann. I hope she does it soon.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lorena's eyebrows from the 20's and 30's have really been annoying. "Rise of the Chola"....
    And apparently, Bill has been a big ol' pussy for about 180 years?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm liking Lorena a great deal more than I expected to, I hated her in the books.

I was so happy when Sam punched Daphne's ass out.

Lafayette saying Eggs was Satan in a Sunday hat was PRICELESS!!!! I think Tara is starting to figure out Maryann. I hope she does it soon.
    That whole scene with Lafayette and Eggs was great!

Check out the hilarious recap:

Eric makes this little growly sound, and all of us faint because ZOMG ERIC GROWLED.

Back at Hotel Underage Girl Much, Hoyt and Jessica are making out

in reading that recap (which Sasha, you're right, funny shit there), I gotta ask... why didn't Andy get zombie eyes? He's not supernatural that I know of.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMG, you're right Mel. By rights, since Andy was at the party at the big mansion, and the first one Maryann threw at Sookie's house, he should have been just as affected as the rest of the townspeople. Andy was all kinds of awesome in this episode.

The only difference I can think of is that Andy never attended one of Maryanne's sexy parties, so maybe that's why he's not affected?
    N/M, he was at Merlotte's when the place started gettin' freaky
    I didn't notice the growl, I'll have to watch the next 14 reruns to see it

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^But he did! Remember when he saw the disappearing pig at the party at the mansion? And he was also at Sookie's house and smeared food on his face. I think.

yeah, he went to the last party ... and was all like "yeah, the food is great" ... Daphne and Arlene & Sam were all at the bar & Sam had cut Andy's drunk ass off. I wonder if it's because he's been drunk? Except that I think most of the people that are there screwing have had a few drinks too....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information