Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Eli

Tara rocks! I can't believe how much hate there is for her.
    I'm shocked that they alluded to the idea that Sam is the killer. Wouldn't have pegged it until about 20 minutes before the big suspicious putting on rubber glove in pant pocket moment.

LOVING THIS FREAKIN' SHOW.

I completely agree Allie

And for the record the car scene at the end made me fall in love with Bill..in the book it went alot deeper for that scene..but how they did it in the show made me yearn for him even more!!!

I really like Tara..didnt see the first two episodes so maybe she was annoying in the beginning but not now

The brother is cute and dorky

I liked Sam..until I found out he was a psycho..damnit

Eric didnt do anything for me..I was into Pam more than him lol

Cant wait for Sunday
    I was born a bitch..whats your excuse?

Eli

I can't stand Jason to be honest, especially after this ep. GOD he's just so STUPID.

LaFayette: "Don't take more than two drops or else you're fucked."
    JASON: "Duhhhhh, I is going to drink da whole bah-tell. A-Doing."

Who's Eric again? And Pam? There's a few characters I don't give a crap about like that other gangly waitress and all...
    I like that nice guy who thought nice things of that murdered chick. Sookie was nice to him, hope he comes back and hooks it with Tara or something, because dayam she's great.

Btw anyone else think it was weird that Tara was smiling at the fond memories of her mother trying to beat her? Lol I get it was because of Jason protecting her, but still...

Lmao i was about to say girl she aint laughin at her crazy ass momma

Eric is the long haired blong guy at fangtasia..the oldest vampire alive..remember when he was talkin to Sookie and Bill told him "she is mine"..and Pam is the blonde woman that was standing with Eric and checked her at the door for her ID

Eric is supposed to become competition with Bill to win Sookie's heart..thats what i get from everyone at the hbo board thats already read the books

Yep Eric and Pam will play a bigger part now- I want to watch this show in front of my telly not on a freaking computer screen. There is still no info on any of the channels here picking it up.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Newest obsessed True Blooder here!

I just bought the first book but haven't started reading it yet. I hear they are pretty similar though.

I think all of the characters are great and the actors portraying them are doing an amazing job. Esp. Anna Paquin.

What's up with weirdo Sam? I think I might have an idea..we'll see??

Any Dexter fans in here? How do you decide which show you watch on Sunday and which one you DVR? Decisions..decisions..

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Newest obsessed True Blooder here!

I just bought the first book but haven't started reading it yet. I hear they are pretty similar though.

I think all of the characters are great and the actors portraying them are doing an amazing job. Esp. Anna Paquin.

What's up with weirdo Sam? I think I might have an idea..we'll see??

Any Dexter fans in here? How do you decide which show you watch on Sunday and which one you DVR? Decisions..decisions..
    Well i have direct tv and i live in cali so the shows come on at both eastern and pacific times so if i dont want to wait till 10pm or whatever i'll watch it a 7pm, then watch dexter at whichever time too

I started reading the books this weekend since I was laid up for 3 days with an injured back. I really love the books, they are so charming.

I was kinda surprised that Grandma Stackhouse was killed off so soon, and kinda disappointed. I really adored her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

One thing my roomate noticed: The dog in the beginning: could it be in any way connected to Sam barking in his sleep?

Zee

Yeah, I can't figure the dog thing out either. Started watching this last weekend on demand. Love Tara and Lafayette and can't stand Bill.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

WHAT?!?! But Bill is the SHIT!

I love Lafayette too. Since I've started reading the books, I'm going to have to stay out of this thread...its too tempting to spoil things.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Zee

He's skeevy and does nothing for me.

MORE NUDITY!!!
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Sam is weird. I keep thinking lycanthrope but I don't there are any in this series. Are there?

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Sam is weird. I keep thinking lycanthrope but I don't there are any in this series. Are there?
    Didn't Bill talk about shape-shifters at some point? Or are those other vampires?

Bill is sexy! What's wrong with Sookie going out with Sam? He's creepy!

Eli

Yeah Sam is weird now, but so cute! I love the idea of him being a were...dog. That would be great.
    Didn't like Bill at first. Looked too British (and the actor is! ha!) but now I've warmed to him.
    Love LaFayette, and have found it odd that I remember his name without having to look it up.
    Jason continues to piss me off, and I hope he dies.
    Grandma was great. I heard about her death about an hour before watching it, and during the church scenes there was one moment where she sort of jolted and I thought "oh boy here comes the heart-attack".
    And Sookie of course, lovely as always. I like how she has morals and shit.
    Seriously this show is one of few that gets better every single week. Best show around!

Thread Information