Page 24 of 167 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

finally watched it.
    tara is still annoying. it's not just the character i don't like (i admit she's getting a little better), i think it's the actress i can't stand. either way, i hope they kill her off.

good episode though.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've loved Tara from the start, and I love her now for different reasons. I really like the actress and was surprised this is really one of her first big roles, plus I think she's amazingly beautiful.

Started listening to Book 2 in the car a couple days ago, and I'm liking it a lot more than I did the first book. The first book and the first season were pretty similar (for the most part), I'm liking the books now that it isn't just rehashing what I've already seen.

Wore one of my True Blood tees today and the BF didn't even make fun of me for it, but he totally thought it was a Rocky Horror shirt at first

Red face

^^LOL! I have come to terms with my fiancee' thinking I am insane. As soon as I got home from work yesterday I was telling him the things we have been discussing in our True Blood thread and that I bought the first 7 books lol!! He just looked at me and rolled his eyes. After that, I turned Sunday's episode on to see the things peeps were discussing that I missed. He was ALLL in to that lol!! He is just as crazy as I am, he just won't admit it lmao!!

Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by chavah81 View Post
    ^^LOL! I have come to terms with my fiancee' thinking I am insane. As soon as I got home from work yesterday I was telling him the things we have been discussing in our True Blood thread and that I bought the first 7 books lol!! He just looked at me and rolled his eyes. After that, I turned Sunday's episode on to see the things peeps were discussing that I missed. He was ALLL in to that lol!! He is just as crazy as I am, he just won't admit it lmao!!
    and that means he's in denial... that's a little deeper kinda crazy.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I would totally watch the Eric and Lafayette show. I'm just saying.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Eric is the hottest thing on the show imho. Did you see when he was walking side by side with Bill at the mall? Bill came up to his shoulder. Either Bill is really tiny or Eric really is Viking size. I think the latter. Love him and Pam. I hope they do more of Pam. She's great and a bit eccentric in the book.

Anyone else think Bill is ugly? I was hoping Sookie's love interest would be sexy, but I think he's average at best and a bit on the ugly side. Even when he is cleaned up (in real life) he's not that great looking. He looks like a dog compared to Eric. I don't think Eric is attractive (not my type), but I can clearly see that he is a good looking guy even in vampire makeup and Bill is just.... well..... ugly next to him.

Missed the last 2-3 minutes of the show. No HBO so I'm watching online and it cut out early. BOO!

Anyone care to fill me in after Lafayette was doing aerobics off Eric's blood? I've read the books so I'm not totally clueless. But, the show is really going away from what happens in the books so I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Missed the last 2-3 minutes of the show. No HBO so I'm watching online and it cut out early. BOO!

Anyone care to fill me in after Lafayette was doing aerobics off Eric's blood? I've read the books so I'm not totally clueless. But, the show is really going away from what happens in the books so I want to know.
    He was taking Eric's blood because (according to Eric & his nose), Lafyette had an infection in his blood from the bullet wound that hadn't been properly cared for. Eric said the infection would kill him and offered his blood to him to properly heal him. Lafyette resisted at first, but like myself (if I were ever offered some healin' from Eric - though I'd prefer the sexual kind) he found that resistance is futile... Of course, now Lafyette knows that Eric will be able to track him and know if he's in trouble or anything....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I'm lobbying for an Eric/Lafayette sex scene.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^^
    that would be equal parts hilarious and hot.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm lobbying for an Eric/Lafayette sex scene.
    I approve of that idea and would like to help you in your noble cause.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lafayette/Eric sex scene? Hell to the YES!

Did anyone notice the internet craze following the episode to find out about the song at the end? That song is badass! Dig, by Headbone.

Hilarious recap:

http://peanutmonster.blogspot.com/20...-shake-and.htm

I'm not opposed to anything that will get Eric nekkid!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Thread Information