Page 22 of 167 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

  1. #316
    Elite Member DeadDwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    ^ No, I didn't mean it like that, sorry I came off that way. I meant it like it's cool to be a fan of something and want to represent it. I don't do that, but I am boring as hell.

    I think it's a cute idea that you have the shirts, it doesn't mean you are obsessed. It's a great series, so at least you have good taste in shirts and shows!

  2. #317
    Silver Member chavah81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    [quote=NoDayButToday;1808870]I am embarrassed to even admit this, but I actually ordered a Merlotte's tshirt and another shirt with the True Blood lips that says "Thou shalt not crave thy neighbor" off cafepress last week. Got them today and they're actually cute but I almost feel like no one will know what they're from when I wear them.[/quote/]

    You are not alone! I am also headed in this direction lmao! First things first, though.. must get DVD and books before anything else. After that, I am actually debating on getting a poster and hanging it up in my house somewhere lmao! * I feel like a teeny bopper again* LOL! Then of course, comes the Merlotte's T-shirt and of course, Fangtasia Ok, this calls for the fruity dance, I can't believe it

    Amen to that!

  3. #318
    Super Moderator NoDayButToday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,293

    Default

    It's OK, I get what you mean now. To me it's no different than wearing any of the shirts from Broadway shows or shirts from concerts that I've acquired over the years. They are things I enjoyed at the time. Keep in mind that I'm pretty much a jeans and tshirt kind of girl, the majority of my shirts are tshirts and most of those are from various events.

  4. #319
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Lol chavah, I love your sig line and pic. Love me some Terry! I hearted him when he said to Sam: "So you're just gonna cut and run? Uh huh. Remind me never to get stuck in a foxhole with you. Coward!" ..then he drives off to the sound of some country-fried bluegrass twanging on his truck radio. Terry's the bomb, the shit, the BEST.

  5. #320
    Silver Member chavah81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    LMAO, I know! It is sooo hard for me to choose which characters I like anymore. I love them all!

    Except Jason recently. He is REALLYYYY getting on my nerves lol. While he is sitting there being brain washed into hating vampires, 2 vampires saved his sisters life from that bull human! It proves there are worse things to fear then the vampires. I REALLY hope he sees this sun cult for what it really is. And I would not be surprised if that young "preacher" had something to do with his dad's death. It makes it easier to hate vampires and spread that hate towards them. Something is definately up with that situation I think. Mary Ann is freaking me out BIG time. To me, her and the "Bull Human" are the scariest on the show! I cringe everytime I watch the episode Sookie gets attacked by that thing. Ok, I could go on and on about my love for this show, the characters and my favorites parts but, I will stop there lol!! *Hello run on sentence*

    Amen to that!

  6. #321
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    51,828

    Default

    I love your avatar chavah.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  7. #322
    Silver Member chavah81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Thank you!

    Amen to that!

  8. #323
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chavah81 View Post
    LMAO, I know! It is sooo hard for me to choose which characters I like anymore. I love them all!

    Except Jason recently. He is REALLYYYY getting on my nerves lol. While he is sitting there being brain washed into hating vampires, 2 vampires saved his sisters life from that bull human! It proves there are worse things to fear then the vampires. I REALLY hope he sees this sun cult for what it really is. And I would not be surprised if that young "preacher" had something to do with his dad's death. It makes it easier to hate vampires and spread that hate towards them. Something is definately up with that situation I think. Mary Ann is freaking me out BIG time. To me, her and the "Bull Human" are the scariest on the show! I cringe everytime I watch the episode Sookie gets attacked by that thing. Ok, I could go on and on about my love for this show, the characters and my favorites parts but, I will stop there lol!! *Hello run on sentence*
    Ok, I said somewhere in this thread that I think the fact that it's called Fellowship of the SUN, as opposed to SON (as in Jesus, SON of God) means that the whole deal is some kind of occult or pagan organization and they are using Christianity as a front. What exactly they are up to I have no idea, but I think it could mean they are some kind of creatures who want to destroy vamps to gain supremacy in the 'underworld'. I too, believe preacherman had something to do with his dad's death.

    I think Maryann is some sort of creature which is created by being scratched by the bull human. Seems Daphne is one, and Maryann must have sent the bull human to try and turn Sookie into one, to prevent her from pulling Tara away from her. (however, this doesn't explain why she doesn't just turn Tara into one)

  9. #324
    Elite Member DeChayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    I have Fangtasia and Bon Temps Football shirts, so count me in as a TB geek! (Though the Fangtasia one was a gift, so I guess I'm only half fantard?)
    Not super juicy, but some spoilers from socialitelife.com:
    Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly got a hold of both titles and descriptions for upcoming episodes. The next four are entitled "Timebomb," "I Will Rise Up," "New World in My View" and "Frenzy." Tara gets into some strangeness with Maryann, after she and Eggs enjoy a strange meal and her family and friends try to get her to leave her mysterious benefactor.

    Jason makes retribution to the vampires, gets closer to Sookie in the process and acts heroic. Meanwhile, Jessica continues wreaking havoc and hooking up with Hoyt. Sookie does some traveling, gets closer to Eric and Evan Rachel Wood finally makes an appearance as the Vampire Queen of Louisiana.
    [/spoilers]

  10. #325
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Umm, hopefully without spoiling the spoiler lol, but I must ask: "makes retribution"? Should that be restitution?

  11. #326
    Silver Member chavah81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Ok, I said somewhere in this thread that I think the fact that it's called Fellowship of the SUN, as opposed to SON (as in Jesus, SON of God) means that the whole deal is some kind of occult or pagan organization and they are using Christianity as a front. What exactly they are up to I have no idea, but I think it could mean they are some kind of creatures who want to destroy vamps to gain supremacy in the 'underworld'. I too, believe preacherman had something to do with his dad's death.

    I think Maryann is some sort of creature which is created by being scratched by the bull human. Seems Daphne is one, and Maryann must have sent the bull human to try and turn Sookie into one, to prevent her from pulling Tara away from her. (however, this doesn't explain why she doesn't just turn Tara into one)
    Now that you mentioned it I do remember reading a post by someone saying that about the fellowship of the sun and the cultness of it. Never thought about it until I read that, thought it was a excellent point and it made me pay more attention to the weirdness of it I just wasnt sure which thread though lol! Keeping up with this thread and another True Blood thread on the True Blood website hehe!

    I agree with you 100 % about Mary Ann and the Bull creature. Very good point, Sookie is threatening to take Tara away from her and right after that, Sookie is attacked. The funny little old lady Dr. compared the poison of a Komotto (not sure if I spelled that correctly) Dragon to the Bull Creature. After watching it over and over, it is scary how the 2 are similar when you think about it. Only time will tell, I cant wait

    Amen to that!

  12. #327
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    ^^Fooking A I can't wait either, it's been too long between episodes!

  13. #328
    Zee
    Zee is offline
    Elite Member Zee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Camping with Einstein
    Posts
    5,465

    Default

    I've tried to like Sookie. Think that Anna Paquin is an adorable actor, but man that is one annoying character and couple. Bill I love you/ Sookaaaaaay I am vampayah.

    Jessica needs to kill them both.

    But dammit I do love that show.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

  14. #329
    Elite Member DeadDwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    I'm also getting annoyed with Jason and the religious cult plot. He's so dumb it's disturbing!

    What I am most curious about is what does MaryAnne want with Tara? Is she keeping her around to get back at Sam? Or does she want her to have a baby with Eggs? I'm confused by that whole plot and her character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    I've tried to like Sookie. Think that Anna Paquin is an adorable actor, but man that is one annoying character and couple. Bill I love you/ Sookaaaaaay I am vampayah.

    Jessica needs to kill them both.

    But dammit I do love that show.
    You and me both!! Half the time I want them both to die, the other half I am just rolling my eyes and gagging.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    It's OK, I get what you mean now. To me it's no different than wearing any of the shirts from Broadway shows or shirts from concerts that I've acquired over the years. They are things I enjoyed at the time. Keep in mind that I'm pretty much a jeans and tshirt kind of girl, the majority of my shirts are tshirts and most of those are from various events.
    Cool. Oh and I am 99% jeans and t-shirt kind of girl too, it's comfy and that's what I like!

  15. #330
    Silver Member chavah81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ^^Fooking A I can't wait either, it's been too long between episodes!
    *High Five* on that one! I have been driving my fiancee' crazy watching the re-runs on demand lol!

    Amen to that!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What's your vampire name?
    By MsDark in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: September 9th, 2007, 04:48 PM
  2. Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles
    By Eli in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: June 27th, 2007, 02:01 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: January 16th, 2007, 08:06 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 15th, 2007, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 27th, 2006, 09:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •