Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

I caught up with this show on OnDemand this weekend and I really like it. I never read the books, never even heard of the books, but I'm a sucker for vamps, so I will be watching.

Bill Compton is the hotness.

I think Tara's accent is so bad its hilarious.

When did Anna Paquin get so hot? I like her slutty brother, I'd give him a roll or two.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

When I first heard of the casting especially for Jason - I was like no way!!!

The actor was really dorky with a godawful haircut in Home and Away an aussie soap but he is definity fit

I am really looking forward to Eric's introduction the viking vampire and I agree about Tara she is annoying the recasting didnt help either - I saw the unaired pilot and the original actress was just as bad.

^^Tara was annoying in the pilot. But she's starting to grow on me.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    When I first heard of the casting especially for Jason - I was like no way!!!

The actor was really dorky with a godawful haircut in Home and Away an aussie soap but he is definity fit

I am really looking forward to Eric's introduction the viking vampire and I agree about Tara she is annoying the recasting didnt help either - I saw the unaired pilot and the original actress was just as bad.

Where can I find the unaired pilot?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I watched the first episode and kind of skimmed the 2nd episode. It's not really keeping my attention like I thought it might. I guess I expected something more dark.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Eli

I Love This Freaking Show.

Socialite Life

'True Blood' Rewarded For Bringing The Nudity

September 25, 2008
    1:04 PM

The Alan Ball vampire series set in the Louisiana bayou and starring Anna Paquin as a telepathic young waitress has just received a pickup for a full second season from HBO only 10 days after True Blood premiered.

Adapted from the Southern Vampire novels, the first episodes of the series that have aired drew decent viewer numbers and reviews of the show have been somewhat favorable.

But the real draw for the show is shaping up to be the gratuitous amount of male nudity taking place on the show. Star Ryan Kwanten, who plays the sex-crazed brother of Anna Paquin's character Sookie is presented with multiple opportunities to flaunt his toned ass. Personally, he kind of looks scrawny to me, but whatever. I'm all for more bare male ass on TV!

I'm so excited!

I heard about this the other day!!! I was afraid it would get cancelled because the first ep opened with less than stellar ratings but the second ep increased and I think its getting good word of mouth- And the next book Dead and Gone has just been sent to the publishers

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thumbs up

It's been announced that they are making a 2nd season, yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Vampire Bill is hot though! The Tara character irritates me, she's too over the top.
    First 3 episodes are great so far. I'm hooked and never read the books! I might be the only person who likes Tara, she's getting complex now and it's certainly not boring me.

Bill is so sexy. Stephen Moyer. I remember seeing him in QUILLS. The whole show should be nothing but him, that's a nice 50 minutes I can sit through!!

Wait till Erik the vampire (he plays Bill's boss and is the sheriff for vampires in Shrevesport) comes along- I think thats episode 4

Eli

I was in love with Ryan Kwanten ten years ago, just in love. He was much fitter back then, and had some meat on his bones. Now he looks like he's on the bitchy express train to Anorexiaville.

This episode was odd. I'm shocked at Sam, boy's got some serious issues. And no, those who have read the books, please don't tell what's going on with Sam's sniffing, just let us lost folks speculate for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by clemato View Post
    First 3 episodes are great so far. I'm hooked and never read the books! I might be the only person who likes Tara, she's getting complex now and it's certainly not boring me.
    I like Tara, too.
    Was just watching all the episodes last night back to back and really really like this show. There is a lot of sexy involved and the slutty brother is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This episode was odd. I'm shocked at Sam, boy's got some serious issues. And no, those who have read the books, please don't tell what's going on with Sam's sniffing, just let us lost folks speculate for awhile.
    yeah...I had kinda forgotten about that scene when I was thinking back on the ep. Weird. I've read the first book so I know what is going on. Still though, just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, that sniffing thing was bugging me. I was like WTF? I didn't read the books but I've got a few guesses, all of them probably wrong though.

Thread Information