Page 161 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

It was better this season but only compared with the last one which was shite. Once you give up any hope for the characters and watch just for the campy gore and sex, it's actually entertaining. Still sucks dogs balls compared to GoT but it is what it is.
    ana-mish-ana likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Well, it's over. This last season, even with the turnaround, was not enough to save the show. Next season will be the last. Seven seasons is a good run, but I think Alan Ball killed the show a long time ago. There's only going to be 10 episodes, which I feel is pretty shitty. I thought this season was abbreviated to accommodate Anna Paquin's pregnancy. I think they should at least give us a full season.

'True Blood' Finale Recap: Eric, Deaths and a Time Jump

So, what's going to happen? Will Sookie end up with Bill? Eric? Sam? Alcide? or none of the above?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Well, it's over. This last season, even with the turnaround, was not enough to save the show. Next season will be the last. Seven seasons is a good run, but I think Alan Ball killed the show a long time ago. There's only going to be 10 episodes, which I feel is pretty shitty. I thought this season was abbreviated to accommodate Anna Paquin's pregnancy. I think they should at least give us a full season.

So, what's going to happen? Will Sookie end up with Bill? Eric? Sam? Alcide? or none of the above?
    Can someone help me figure this out? Why did Hep-V kill Nora and not all these new, crazy Hep-V infected vampires? Why did Nora stay really nice when infected with Hep-V while the Hep-V infected vampires are basically rampaging zombies?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Can someone help me figure this out? Why did Hep-V kill Nora and not all these new, crazy Hep-V infected vampires? Why did Nora stay really nice when infected with Hep-V while the Hep-V infected vampires are basically rampaging zombies?
    I'm not sure. Pretty stupid, though.

I think I read an interview with the new showrunner who said the HEP-V mutated.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post

If there is a God in the [TB] Universe, we will see a better, alternate reality version of what we saw in season 6, at least from about ep 6 onward.

I just got around to finishing the last season.

I didn't get that the roving bands of vampires were infected with HepV. I thought they had gone back to being violent because there's no more Tru Blood since Eric set everyone free and destroyed the AVL hierarchy and production line.

I think it was pretty crappy in terms of Eric. I loved him. It'll kill Pam.

Sookie is looking hella rough this past season too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    If there is a God in the [TB] Universe, we will see a better, alternate reality version of what we saw in season 6, at least from about ep 6 onward.
    I love that you refuse to give up on this show but seriously, don't hold your breath waiting for shit to get better.
    Kittylady and Sunrider like this.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Anyone watching this season?

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Anyone watching this season?
    Yes, and here are my "deep" thoughts:

Still having a hard time understanding the Hep V thing. I don't know if it's a spoiler, but Eric is now revealed to have it, and it's very unclear as to how that happened. I guess it's just amazing that he is still around.

I noticed that they replaced Baby Vamp Jessica's vampire boyfriend with a different actor. I thought it was just a problem with the actor not being available. But I am reading that the previous guy refused to do any scenes with a gay element to them (the Lafayette hookup). So, they cast a new actor who looks like Jack White.

Adilyn is going to be the death of Andy Bellefleur. She is the Carl Grimes of True Blood. She just can't stay in the damn house no matter what her dad says.

I don't believe Tara is gone. Because that was one ignominious death of a major character. They didn't even show her die, did they?

I loved when Hoyt's big-mouthed reactionary mom referred to Sam as "that Dog-Bear Mayor".

I have a crush on Holly (Lauren Bowles). I can't explain it, but I love her.

I also have a crush on the actress who plays Violet (Jason's vampire girlfriend). I think that there should be a 24-hour Karolina Wydra channel.

Alcide has literally one facial expression: "I just can't believe this sh*t..."

I'm bummed that they are kind of humanizing the Hep V vampires by showing them interacting with each other. They were scarier when they were more mysterious. That Hep V teacher's death scene was pretty wild. Sorry that plan didn't work out, Arlene!

Goddamnit, I'm old. The actress who plays Lettie Mae is at least 6 years younger than me!

This season is sooooo bad but I'm watching it anyway just to see this thing through to its tired drawn out death. I hope they ALL die (even Eric and I used to love him so).

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Yes, and here are my "deep" thoughts:

Still having a hard time understanding the Hep V thing. I don't know if it's a spoiler, but Eric is now revealed to have it, and it's very unclear as to how that happened. I guess it's just amazing that he is still around.

I noticed that they replaced Baby Vamp Jessica's vampire boyfriend with a different actor. I thought it was just a problem with the actor not being available. But I am reading that the previous guy refused to do any scenes with a gay element to them (the Lafayette hookup). So, they cast a new actor who looks like Jack White.

Adilyn is going to be the death of Andy Bellefleur. She is the Carl Grimes of True Blood. She just can't stay in the damn house no matter what her dad says.

I don't believe Tara is gone. Because that was one ignominious death of a major character. They didn't even show her die, did they?

I loved when Hoyt's big-mouthed reactionary mom referred to Sam as "that Dog-Bear Mayor".

I have a crush on Holly (Lauren Bowles). I can't explain it, but I love her.

I also have a crush on the actress who plays Violet (Jason's vampire girlfriend). I think that there should be a 24-hour Karolina Wydra channel.

Alcide has literally one facial expression: "I just can't believe this sh*t..."

I'm bummed that they are kind of humanizing the Hep V vampires by showing them interacting with each other. They were scarier when they were more mysterious. That Hep V teacher's death scene was pretty wild. Sorry that plan didn't work out, Arlene!

Goddamnit, I'm old. The actress who plays Lettie Mae is at least 6 years younger than me!
    I've only seen the first episode of this season but I agree. The Hep V thing is confusing. And I guess I forgot that Sam was Mayor now?
    I totally agree about Tara. Are we supposed to think Lettie May did it though? I'm guessing we'll see her again before the season ends. If not, what a shitty way for that actress to go out.

I don't believe Tara is dead because (a) we didn't see her die and (b) wouldn't Pam have felt something? She's her maker, she would sense that Tara is now a puddle o'blood.
    MohandasKGanja and KrisNine like this.

Sookie doesn't seem at all broken up over her lifelong BFF Tara being dead and gone either. Hell, she was more emotional about that dead chick from another town than Tara. At least Lafayette talks to a guy about it and offers some kind of explanation for his feelings (or lack of) over what happened with Tara. But I also think Tara might not really be dead, for reasons already mentioned (we didn't see, Pam would have had some kind of knowledge/reaction).

I hate this hep V storyline. There's so much cool shit they could have done with this show. They've already had storylines where the whole town (or a large contingent) goes bigoted, anti-vamp/supernatural for a spell. And I hate Sookie with Alcide. They make no sense together.

The best thing about the latest episode: Jason's sex dream about Eric! (Moar Eric fucking, please!)

Other good things: Lafayette (as always), Lettie Mae getting hooked on "V", Pam ("fuck your god") playing Russian roulette with the foreign vamp!

I can't quit this show now, no matter how bad it sucks. I'll tough it out til the end.
    faithanne and KrisNine like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I agree with everything except the sex dream, I really hated it and I'm not averse to seeing 2 hot guys going at it.

Thread Information