Page 16 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    i know! i have to laugh every time he says it on the show. the funny thing is the actor who plays bill is actually british.
    Hahaha. Didn't know he was British.

I actually don't find him attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    There has been one single promo pic (and it was a group shot) of Pam this season. She's definitely one of my favorite characters too. MORE PAM!!! And the actress who plays Nan is just perfect for that role.

Who is this Nan you keep talking about?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Guys, I couldn't place MaryAnne's butler dude's accent. Anyone know? It was driving me mad not knowing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who is this Nan you keep talking about?
    The blonde vampire lady who is always on tv debating the anti-vampire fundies.

Ah okay, I never knew she had a name, she doesn't in the books.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just finished the first season but I screwed up and read the books first so I gotta say I love the books so much more though it is nice to see Eric in the flesh. He is a hottie!!! There is way too much Tara and Jason in the series to my liking. I like how Sookie is the total focus in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    you don't have to wait, the episodes go online a few hours after they air on tv.
    Where?? On HBO? I looked a bit on the HBO site but didn't see the full ep.

^^
    check your pm's.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

sputnik.........is there somewhere we can see the early episodes again?

I adore this show and before I watched it I didn't think I would even like it. But I was drawn in by the first look at Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer....this was the first thing I recall seeing him in. He's perfect for Vampire Bill, I think.
    I've been watching some of his other work and he is one FINE looking man! Especially in Quills and Starter Wife. I've rented 88 Minutes but haven't watched it yet. I hope to be able to find some more of his work. LOVE him!!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    my husband canceled HBO! I'm so bummed out. Will have to use bit torrent to download the season later on. After reading the books I'm so hooked on Eric. He is HOT!!

Do you have a friend with HBO?
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

This season looks like it might be better than last season.

Lafayette getting shot and saying 'bitch!' was the highlight of the 2nd episode. I guess Pam, Eric and the chubby vampire will all be his 'maker.'

Vampire Jessica is starting to grow on me. Sookie's an idiot. First she bitched about Bill keeping things from her, and then tells Jessica not to tell Bill about going to Jessica's house.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sookie's an idiot. First she bitched about Bill keeping things from her, and then tells Jessica not to tell Bill about going to Jessica's house

I wonder how Bill is going to 'fix' the problem she has created? From the look on Bill's face, Jessica's dad is in a tight spot. I like the dangerous side of Bill; he's been kind of boring and too safe for a vampire up until now.

I've been kind of 'meh' about Eric until last nights episode. He's growing on me. It was hilarious when he worried Pam would kill him for getting blood in his precious mane. Things should get really interesting when he and Sookie 'do' Dallas.

I wonder if Eggs knows about and/or is in on whatever the hell Maryann is up to? Poor Tara can't catch a break. I hope she does eventually move in with Sookie, that should be fun.

If Eric, Pam, and Chow turn LaFayette why can't he continue to work nights at Merlotte's? I hope he doesn't move to Fangtasia, I want him in the thick of it in Bon Temps.

Jason playing flag football without his shirt gave me heart palpitations. Dumb bunny sure has it going on. I wonder if the man has ever eaten a carb in his life? Mrs. Preacherman is gonna get her a piece of that.

The only way Bill could probably 'fix' the problem with Jessica's family, without killing them, is to glamour them so they forget everything.

Yeah, Tara can't catch a break. But the look on MaryAnne's face when she found out that Tara might move in with Sookie could spell trouble for Sookie. And what's so special about Eggs & Tara that MaryAnne wants them to 'mate?'

And Lafayette needs to be at Merlotte's. It's not the same without him. Besides, Sam might need a vampire Lafayette around if MaryAnne's going to shapeshift him back into Lassie against his will.

And the thing that got me was that the guy who made friends with Jason on the bus did a complete 180 before the episode was over. And the preacher's wife is definitely going to shatter the commandments with Jason.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can understand why the guy turned on Jason. First, he had to wait three years before he could go to the "Leadership Camp" (or whatever it's called) and Jason goes within two days of finding out about it at breakfast with the head honchos. He wasdealing with that pretty well until Jason became the star of the camp. It must seem to him as if Jason has been "blessed" or annointed while he's left out in the cold. Jason's guilt over his compassion toward Eddie will be his downfall because that dude is a classic bully/jock, a master at spotting weaknesses and exploiting them.

Last night's episode was the SHIT! I love how Eric is starting to come into play, even though I don't really like him in the books. The show has deviated so far from the books, I'm very happy I don't really know what is going to happen next. Lafayette as a vamp will be awesome!

I really don't see the big deal with Jessica's family. Bill should just let her eat her daddy and then glamour mom and little sister. Problem solved. He really went way overboard in yelling at Sookie.

Damn, Eggs looked good working in the garden.

Thread Information