Page 156 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

I'm not sure I can continue watching. Unless they totally DO fucking something this season, I'm giving it up. Beel is NOT supposed to be the fucking center of the universe! As far as I'm concerned, they could fucking cancel it already!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I hate THIS Sookie because she's a helpless shrieking moron and not the practical, smart, independent Sookie from the books. And I hate that Bill's character is front and centre all the fucking time, and that none of the story lines are in any way connected. I actually love the cheesiness and sex but there's not enough of the vampires, too many witches and werewolves and other boring shit and nowhere near enough Eric!
    The Sookie from the books thinks nothing of playing naked tickle with her rapist, asking him for relationship advice and TAKING IT, running errands for him, and wearing star-spangled stripper outfits for his amusement. BLECH.

Don't give up Mel, huge mind blowing twist, ala Sixth Sense, Fight Club etc, is on the horizon!

I guess I just have to separate the books from the show. The two really have almost nothing in common anymore. I enjoy the show on it's own, but it pisses me off when I think back to the book series.

I prefer Sookie in the books, although I find her a bit judgy at times. Bill in the TV series irritates the life out of me, and with the ending of last season (5), I don't know if I can handle more of him.

I love the books and tolerate the show. It is sad that next Sookie book is going to be the last one.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

^^It is? Oh no. I love the books and basically tolerate the show, too. I used to love the show, even with the differences, but they've gone too far. I just pre-ordered the book on Amazon for my Kindle.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Vive la différence!

Did you guys know that Rutger Hauer has been cast as Niall Brigant?

How many of these Sookie books are there? I was looking on Amazon and it only showed 8 books in a box set, but on the Charlaine Harris website it shows 13.5 books? There is a book 13 and a book 13.5? lol

I think there have been 12 so far and the 13th one is finished and about to be released. She always publishes one or two sneak peek chapters a couple of months early so that might be the .5
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

What the fuckity fuck? Set pictures of Rutger Hauer filming for True Blood.

Hair raising! Rutger Hauer begins filming sixth season of True Blood wearing an enormous grey wig | Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Is season 5 over now? I have caught up with the season that are out so far on Netflix. I am done with now with season 4. I just wondered when 5 will be released.

I think they will air the new season during the summer months.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

It's usually on June through September.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yep. And then they leave us hanging for 8 fucking months. I want Sookie and Erik to do some decent fucking, not that butterfly unicorn shit they did last time. And I want Beel to be bad for good, I hate him.
    Sasha likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Is season 5 over now? I have caught up with the season that are out so far on Netflix. I am done with now with season 4. I just wondered when 5 will be released.
    Season 5 is over. HBO usually airs a repeat of the previous season in the runup to the new, which is hopefully in June but who knows with all the showrunner musical chairs going on over there. They seem to be behind schedule.

This is Stephen Moyer with the newest showrunner Brian Buckner. [SM is directing now] 'Bucky' has written for Cybill, That '70s Show and Nurse Jackie. He's been with TB from the start, unlike Mark Hudis who just got shown the door. [and who knows why, exactly. Nobody talks over there]

EDIT: sorry this pic is so big. how the hell do I change it?

Thread Information