Page 152 of 167 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^ Who did Sookie love in the books?
    Sookie loves Spoiler: Eric in the books. There are still a couple more to go.

I t'hought this season had some great episodes but I was let down by the finale, and is it just me or did this season go by super fast??

Over all -
    1. let down by Eric and Sookie being together - the book handled it so much better. I wanted them to hook up for the longest time and when they did it was like 'meh. whatever'
    2. Really surprised though how much I liked Bill this season - he was so annoying to me the last 2 seasons but somehow he redeemed himself.
    3. Really over Sookie's fairy vagina..hahaha
    4. Sad to see Nan go, but it was cool how they killed her.
    5. Some of the parts with Marnie, especially the end was so cheesy it was embarrassing to watch
    6. Sad to see Jesus go like that even though I didn't like him or trust him until about 2 or 3 episodes ago
    7. I doubt we've seen the last of Tara!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I read a spoiler that made me sad. Apparently we're not free of Tara yet. Rutina Wesley has apparently signed for S5, so we're either going to have to suffer through ghost Tara or vampire Tara.
    oh hell no.
    i've still got a few episodes left to watch but i was so looking forward to that dumb bitch dying and now you've gone and ruined it for me!

as for jesus, no biggie. i never liked him anyway. it's not the character's fault, i just dislike that actor's face for some reason. lafayette can do so much better.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

this season sucked ass cuntballs
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

I finally caught up on this season. I found some of the changes from the books good. It keeps people who have read all the books guessing, which I appreciate. But, some of it was just lame. I much preferred the 4th book to this season. Sookie and Eric were so much more likeable in the book. Bill wasn't, which is always good.

The witch story line in the books was better. Still, I'll watch just to see Alexander Skarsgard.

my laptop crashed last night as I was writing my take on the finale and I can't be arsed retyping it.

In essence I liked it, season 4 is much better than season 2 was (I was contemplating giving up watching it then) and I cant even remember what happens in the book. I almost picked up the last Sookeh book (no.10 i think) I actully walked with the book on two separate occasions back and forth in the bookshop but I had a peek inside and realised I'm not interested in Sookeh's story as she tells it for 8 quid. I'd pick it up second hand for three pounds though

No likey Jessica and Jason, Bill was surprisingly bearable, I'm totally over (if i ever was into) Askar, Alcide is yummy along with Terry. Looking forward to Quinn. Who's gonna play him?

i don't really care about jessica and jason but i hope this means less screen time for hoyt - i can't stand that idiot. he was semi-endearing for about 15 seconds but that's it. i can't stand jason either but he's marginally less boring this season than he was last.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Looking forward to Quinn. Who's gonna play him?
    Nobody I hope. I hated that character and almost gave up the book series until I read some spoilers saying he didn't stick around. Stupid big bald purple eyed shiny harem-pants wearing git.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Nobody I hope. I hated that character and almost gave up the book series until I read some spoilers saying he didn't stick around. Stupid big bald purple eyed shiny harem-pants wearing git.
    That is awesome! I wasn't a Quinn fan either. I'm such a dorky romantic, I just wanted Eric and Sookie to get back together. The Quinn storyline was boring, in my opinion.

I really dislike Quinn too. Purple eyes, ugh
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Worst season ever. There were so many filler episodes. The first two eps were decent, then I got bored for like 5 weeks. Nothing really happened. Then they gave me one good ep again and left me disappointed again. The finale was kinda meh although it has one very very good redeeming factor SPOILER DIE TARA DIE. I hope she really is dead.

So they just gonna not mention anything about those inbreds from hotshot? they spent like 3 weeks on that and then never mentioned it again. Not my favorite storyline and i know this show has no consistency but come on!

I guess I won't be buying season 4 DVDs. I feel like a waste of 12 weeks.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Nobody I hope. I hated that character and almost gave up the book series until I read some spoilers saying he didn't stick around. Stupid big bald purple eyed shiny harem-pants leg licking Babe-calling wearing git who blows his load in his own pants after some substandard work surface dry humping.
    Fixed it for you. God, he irritated me!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    That is awesome! I wasn't a Quinn fan either. I'm such a dorky romantic, I just wanted Eric and Sookie to get back together. The Quinn storyline was boring, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    I really dislike Quinn too. Purple eyes, ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Fixed it for you. God, he irritated me!
    Oh, I'm so into big muscular guys, that's why I was looking forward to some eye candy. To me he was kinda LL Cool J....

Oh and the dry humping bit?? I was so bloody ANGRY at the Harris woman making him do that. Sookieh is a bedhopping bitch on heat, snogging and cuddling left right and centre. Npt actually letting the dong go between her legs does not mean she is virtous, however hard Ch. Harris is trying.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So snogging/cuddling and fewer full sexual partners than a hell of a lot of women her age make Book Sookie a bitch in heat? Wow... I think my Whore Halo just started to glow a little brighter cos I've certainly had plenty of cuddles/snogs/everything-but-sex since I first discovered boys were good for something other than pushing in puddles. And I've loved every fucking and non-fucking second of it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't think Sooke is even close to being "a bedhopping bitch on heat, snogging and cuddling left right and centre" She sleeps with Bill, Eric and Quinn and makes out with Alcide - that's hardly snogging and cuddling left right and center

Season 3 just started over here and good lord, what has Alan Ball done to Sookie I just about hate her and totally agree with Pam. Mary-Sookie is just too much!
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Thread Information