Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

What in the f?

Ok this show is getting on my nerves. Too much weird stuff happening. Last night's episode was way too convoluted.

Seriously? Spoiler: They killed Tara off? But kept Arlene alive? WTF?

I never would have thought the season where Sookie and Eric finally hook up, would be my least favorite.

Stupid.

I am SO pissed about Jesus!
    But Pam killed me with her "I am SO sick of Sookie and her fucking fairy vagina and her stupid fucking name!"

I'm not sure what I think about last night or this season. Excited about the discovery of Russell's tomb

Thinking back, Sookie and Eric parted for several books after this one. But, she didnt love both of them. Also, Amnesia Eric was there for the demise of Debbie Pelt.

Will next season be the season of Quinn?

^ Who did Sookie love in the books?

The "fairy vagina" comment was precious.

i'm sure Bill or Eric will feel Sookie's pain and come save Tara. of course, i could totally go for her dying.... her storyline hasn't been all that. Excited for a possible Alcide / Sookie hook up! if she doesn't fuck that man, i'll be so pissed. i'm dying for a sex scene with him in it. yeah yeah Debbie is GONE! Jessica and Jason are HOT together - loving this! Jesus... no big loss.... i just hope that bruho (sp?) is not still in Layfayette!!! great season IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I am SO pissed about Jesus!
    But Pam killed me with her "I am SO sick of Sookie and her fucking fairy vagina and her stupid fucking name!"
    That was the only good part to the entire show. I wwas yelling "Me too Pam! Me too!"

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm not sure what I think about last night or this season. Excited about the discovery of Russell's tomb

Thinking back, Sookie and Eric parted for several books after this one. But, she didnt love both of them. Also, Amnesia Eric was there for the demise of Debbie Pelt.

Will next season be the season of Quinn?
    Why couldn't they have stuck with the books? The books were great! Whyyyyyyy? /end Nancy Kerrigan wail

Finale was lame, too much shit stuffed into one episode. Dumb anti-climactic ending to the whole Marnie situation (come with us to heaven/peace whatever, WTF). As sympathetic as I was to her at times, that bitch killed a lot of people, including the incredible Jesus, so bitch needed to get her ass sent to hell. That was ridiculous. I was pissed that Jesus died, even though I saw it coming. Where did his power go, just went back to the universe? Then the last thirty minutes spent on a shitload of filler and wrapping up story lines I'm not invested in one bit. And really, does ANYONE investigate fucking murders in this town? I mean, Lafayette technically stabbed Jesus and not one fucking cop is ringing the doorbell? What about Tommy? What about the werewolf pack leader who was with Debbie (forgot his name now)? It's like murders just happen and no one gives a flying fuck. I didn't mind Debbie getting her head blown off but it felt so cliche. And then Tara, WTF? I figured they'll play it out that Bill/Eric will hear Sookie's pain and rush to help, but seriously - I think the back of her head was blown off. Can you even recover from that? I think the only good part of the episode was the Pam/Ginger dynamic and Pam's "precious fairy vagina and her incredibly stupid name" comment, which made me laugh out loud, especially when she's pissed off that she lost Eric to a girl with the dumbass name of Sookie. Ugh, I hate Sookie so much and all of her bullshit, does everyone around her just die trying to protect this girl? Fucking slit your wrists and save everyone the drama. Oh, and I liked that Russell is somewhere out there again, and that Eric and Bill finally showed some balls and killed Nan. But yes, you're both still simpering emasculated puppy dogs. Oh, and the guy who's old friends with Terry, I wonder what that is about. My first thought was that they had some kind of sexual relationship because the guy almost looked jealous when Terry introduced him to Arlene, that made me go hmmmm.....
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This was it for me. I'm done with True Blood and won't be back for season 5. It seems like I'm not the only one, either, as a lot of comments in the fandom have been echoing that and more than a few have cancelled their HBO subscription.

And January, I'm as confused as you are about Jesus' death. Where's the body? Don't tell me they shoved the poor bastard in the hole they dug in the garden for the stupid ghost baby plotline? Or maybe Sam had some marshmallows left over after getting rid of his parents. Or maybe another lame fucking fairy blipped into Bon Temps, humped Andy again and took Jesus' corpse with them as a memento of their 30 seconds of bliss. I don't fucking know, and as of right now I don't think I care any more.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I can see why the killed Tara off and left Arlene...she has a bigger part as the books go on and Tara in the books is married and owns a dress shop; she was never a big part of the books.

I was really bored watching this and couldn't wait for it to be over...I wish they would have killed off a few more and get back to the original story lines.

I also have a feeling that Lafayette has the demon still inside his body.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Finale was lame, too much shit stuffed into one episode. Dumb anti-climactic ending to the whole Marnie situation (come with us to heaven/peace whatever, WTF). As sympathetic as I was to her at times, that bitch killed a lot of people, including the incredible Jesus, so bitch needed to get her ass sent to hell. That was ridiculous. I was pissed that Jesus died, even though I saw it coming. Where did his power go, just went back to the universe? Then the last thirty minutes spent on a shitload of filler and wrapping up story lines I'm not invested in one bit. And really, does ANYONE investigate fucking murders in this town? I mean, Lafayette technically stabbed Jesus and not one fucking cop is ringing the doorbell? What about Tommy? What about the werewolf pack leader who was with Debbie (forgot his name now)? It's like murders just happen and no one gives a flying fuck. I didn't mind Debbie getting her head blown off but it felt so cliche. And then Tara, WTF? I figured they'll play it out that Bill/Eric will hear Sookie's pain and rush to help, but seriously - I think the back of her head was blown off. Can you even recover from that? I think the only good part of the episode was the Pam/Ginger dynamic and Pam's "precious fairy vagina and her incredibly stupid name" comment, which made me laugh out loud, especially when she's pissed off that she lost Eric to a girl with the dumbass name of Sookie. Ugh, I hate Sookie so much and all of her bullshit, does everyone around her just die trying to protect this girl? Fucking slit your wrists and save everyone the drama. Oh, and I liked that Russell is somewhere out there again, and that Eric and Bill finally showed some balls and killed Nan. But yes, you're both still simpering emasculated puppy dogs. Oh, and the guy who's old friends with Terry, I wonder what that is about. My first thought was that they had some kind of sexual relationship because the guy almost looked jealous when Terry introduced him to Arlene, that made me go hmmmm.....
    YES! to the bolded parts. 1. how many unsolved disappearances are there in that fucking town? 2. I found it a bit hot when Eric and Bill killed Nan. 3 Yes, I thought Terry might've had a sexual relationship with the guy. I'm not looking forward to the writers making Terry go crazy and do bad shit next season. I love that character and don't want to see him suffer.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Finale was lame
    That was the finale?? I thought there was 1 episode left!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I read a spoiler that made me sad. Apparently we're not free of Tara yet. Rutina Wesley has apparently signed for S5, so we're either going to have to suffer through ghost Tara or vampire Tara.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I read a spoiler that made me sad. Apparently we're not free of Tara yet. Rutina Wesley has apparently signed for S5, so we're either going to have to suffer through ghost Tara or vampire Tara.

that makes me sad too.... i was ready for her to be out! if she would have just married FREAKY FRANKLIN.... then i would be happy to put up with her, because i loved me some Franklin!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm more than willing to look past her annoying qualities and focus on her amazing arms.

I'm hopeful to Jebus that Pam's comment about Sookie's fucking fairy vagina means that we'll lose the guys fawning over her next season. She got her blood-sucking threesome, yay, she has Alcide wanting her, great, now let's move on. Would be nice to see her more independent for once.

and yeah way too much in a final episode and way too much of a let down for huge build ups. Don't really care about Terry. Realllly happy that Russell is back. Tara seems to be going the way of Ginger with a scream every episode.

Thread Information