Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

finally started watching the new season. sam gets hotter with each season, i think he's my favourite now.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

True Blood has blueballed me for the last time. I swear!

We wait 4 years for Sook & Eric to get it on, they finally do and he's amnesia-ridden and not his bad sexy self. Then when he finally does get that sexy/memory back, she is going to deny him?

WHAT IN THE F????

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    True Blood has blueballed me for the last time. I swear!

We wait 4 years for Sook & Eric to get it on, they finally do and he's amnesia-ridden and not his bad sexy self. Then when he finally does get that sexy/memory back, she is going to deny him?

WHAT IN THE F????
    Sookeh is a bitch thats why, wants everything her way! personally I would prefer bad sexy eric any day

no, sookeh likes forrest gump eric better, probably because she gets to boss him around.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Not sure I liked Eric sulking against the wall when Sookie and Bill were chatting. Seems a bit out of character. but yeah total facepalm when she tearfully tells him she still loves Bill. Fuck.

More Alcide! And I've never really paid attention much to Jason but he is catching my eye now.

was on vacation last week and missed the show, but i'm UGH reading ya'lls post - so Eric is back to sexy and she denies him? WTF !!!!!!! i can't catch up until this weekend..... i don't even get HBO - damn girlfriend got me addicted to the show, so about 5 of us chicks get together at her house and watch every week. LOL! MORE ALCIDE !!!!!!! two epis. ago, when he stripped down and got in bed with Debbie.... omg, i was drooling, in awe, dying ....... that body of his.... Y U M M Y !!!!!!

I haven't watched the last three episodes but I have them dvr'd and plan on doing that this weekend. And I will damn sure cast my vote for more nekkid Alcide! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Finally got caught up and so happy that Sam's family is no more... Hot sexy Eric is back ! Alcide!!! damn that man is hot...did I mention I met him last year? Will I did! I am starting to like Jason a lot better & love the new pairing! I think Jason & Jessica have awesome chemistry.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

the latest episode was fantastic,, Sexy Eric is back and in leather and then you have alcide being all hot and angry.. pure sexyness. also as much as I loved hoyt and jessica together, LOVING jason and jess even more they have great chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    the latest episode was fantastic,, Sexy Eric is back and in leather and then you have alcide being all hot and angry.. pure sexyness. also as much as I loved hoyt and jessica together, LOVING jason and jess even more they have great chemistry
    Yes! Exactly!
    Sookie is annoying the shit out of me but on the flip side, I love seeing Eric and Alcide all smouldering and shiz.

I love that Eric is back but I hated the ridiculous double suicide scene and that Bill is still even considered as a love interest for Sookie. But I'm starting to think Eric is way too good for her anyway. How stupid was she to join the witch circle? I'm almost over this show but I'll reserve judgement until after the final episode.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I was so pissed when she joined the witch circle...I was yelling at the TV DO SOMETHING YOU STUPID TWAT!
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

I'm over this show. It's gotten so ridiculous. It doesn't even resemble the books anymore. I wonder if Charlaine Harris is upset with how all this has turned out? Sure she got paid plenty, but it was her creation. I think since George R. R. Martin wrote for television and was involved in the business, he made sure that wouldn't happen with his books. (Game of Thrones).

I'll still watch because I enjoy some of the characters, but I'm disappointed with the lame story lines. The Sookie worship is nauseating. I wish Pam would kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I love that Eric is back but I hated the ridiculous double suicide scene and that Bill is still even considered as a love interest for Sookie. But I'm starting to think Eric is way too good for her anyway.
    I agree.

He is so fine with his leather and black again. Did not like the last episode. Though I did totally dig Andy Bellefleur getting laid. Random and funny!

forgot to say Pam's lines were so funny but hated how Eric spoke to her cause of lil bo peep

Thread Information