Page 148 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

S04E07 was good, there was action, at least. Sookieh/Eric sex - so underwhelming, no spark between them (unlike Sookieh/Bill) besides I've realised, however I try, I just don't find Askar desirable. Alcide on the other hand
    I used to love Sam Merlotte but more and more of his dog side shows (my bone/money, don't touch it, if you do I snap your neck with a bite) which is scary.
    The scenes with Pam, jeeeez, I almost looked away, even though I love horror films!

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Sookieh/Eric sex - so underwhelming, no spark between them (unlike Sookieh/Bill) besides I've realised, however I try, I just don't find Askar desirable.
    I must have been watching a different show, because I thought the Eric/Sookie sex scenes were hot - falling through the doorway onto the rug, doing it doggy style. Way hotter than Bill & Sookie's gory fuckfests, and I think they had amazing chemistry in the after-sex and silvering scenes. Askars isn't really my type either, but I love the character and the way he plays it, so now I find him really sexy.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, the Eric/Sook sexy times were much better this episode! The woods, the front rug, the chair, the bed...whoo!

Loving Antonia and the witch wars. I winced every time one of the vampires silvered themselves. Such a strong spell, I hope Jason saves Jessica in time...I have a feeling he will though.

Pam's body peel was gross yet hilarious at the same time. I think she'll regain the pretty by the next episode.

I wish Tommy would go away. He's boring and quite the jackass. I don't blame Sam for being so furious with him. Little bastard.

This episode was IMO the best of the season thus far. They didn't focus too much on all of the side/sub plots. Well done AB!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

the eric/sookie sex scene was sooo hot!! I think they have great chemistry. Surely they won't kill Jessica?? they obviously have a jason/jessica story and him saving her will probably make her like him too.

I'm really loving this season, but still can't stand tara/tera and tommy, both should disappear.

Spoilers in white:

It doesn't seem like Jessica died, imdb has the summary for next week's episode and she's in it.

Original Air Dateó14 August 2011
    As Bill and Marnie brace for a dangerous midnight faceoff, Sookie and Eric pledge their allegiance to the King. Jason is torn between friendship and passion, and Jessica is spurned from two homes; Lafayette becomes the pawn of a tormented spirit; Tommy takes a walk in someone else's shoes; Sam contends with yet another adversary in Marcus, Luna's ex and the leader of Alcide's new pack.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

More spoilers in white: I've seen some pictures taken by fans during outside filming for one of the end of season episodes (#11 I think). Jessica is definately in them and is trying to save someone's life by giving them blood.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Finally some sparks in the season.

good that jessica doesnt die, i like her shes hot hot hot

but I hate tara and those witches, i started to like her again with that lesbian girl but I just hate that old witch and the whole damn witch shit.

its so stupid, the fact that they are trying to kill all vampires and blaa blaa blaa and it was much more interesting in the books. these witches in the show are just lame.

but god that alcide is one damn hot piece of ass, he is seriously the hottest guy in this season and we need some ruff hard core fucking with him!

i dont really like that jasons not a werepanther
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    good that jessica doesnt die, i like her shes hot hot hot

but I hate tara and those witches, i started to like her again with that lesbian girl but I just hate that old witch and the whole damn witch shit.

its so stupid, the fact that they are trying to kill all vampires and blaa blaa blaa and it was much more interesting in the books. these witches in the show are just lame.

but god that alcide is one damn hot piece of ass, he is seriously the hottest guy in this season and we need some ruff hard core fucking with him!

i dont really like that jasons not a werepanther
    I'm sure he'll become one...they'll explain it away with some twist.

yeah at least he seems to have that superstrenght thing going on. maybe its next full moon that he gets the panther on.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

The best part about last episode was Pam's coffin.

Seriously? It was to die for and exactly as I would imagine her coffin to be. It was posh, feminine, and had an edge. Loved. What was Pam like in the books? She is so awesome on the show.

Also loved Eric tapping Sookie from behind though I will aree with those that said they really didn't have much chemistry. There was much more chemistry in Season 2 when she was fantasizing them in bed together in satin sheets and he said "Only for Sookie." Sookie needs to to have sex with Eric again but when he's got his memory back and is rocking the bomber jackets and black wifebeaters, being his normal sexy self.

Now the Alcide sex scene...he's hot.
    More of that, please.

I like Tara. Always have. She always seems like she's going to have a nervous breakdown. It's endearing to me.

Sam Merlotte is sexy for some reason this season. I have never found him sexy before.
    Sasha likes this.

Well I can understand WHY Tara is upset. She was doing better then she returns back and this shit happens again. And of course her best friend in the world Sookie is too busy being hammered by her new boyfriend to care about anyone else. That character is one selfish bitch. Anyway Alex is always sexy. I do agree there did not appear to be any chemistry between them. I think the body doubles had more chemistry.
    I think Alcide and Eric should just get it on. Now that would be HOT.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    The best part about last episode was Pam's coffin.

Seriously? It was to die for and exactly as I would imagine her coffin to be. It was posh, feminine, and had an edge. Loved. What was Pam like in the books? She is so awesome on the show.
    Haha, the best part was Ginger RIDING Pam's coffin for dear life!

I liked Pam in the books a lot, but in my head she looked much different, not so edgy, more like a Maggie Grace or a Leslie Bibb. But everyone imagines characters differently in their head. IIRC, character-wise, she's much the same, but I need to read them again.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Yeah, Sookie always says that Pam looks like Alice in Wonderland. She wears sweater sets and the like But she still has an edge.

Leslie Bibb is a good call, January.

Pam wasn't nearly as exciting in the book as she is on the show. Alan Ball took those characters and really gave them life.
    "I'm sorry, but I don't date ugly people."

Thread Information