Page 147 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Ooh which book was this in? I may have to read that book just for that part. And yes, they shoulda made this happen on screen too
    shit i deleted part of ur comment, sorry im a moron.

i think that was in that was it third one when they had that first sex scene and then on the other is it the last or something when they have sex all the time eric is asking is his dick alright because some women cannot take because its so big. it is very well descriped on the third one how her vadge got totally streched out by eric. and that it was so different after having sex with bill wich must hint that bills wiener is no winner.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Shit how big was it that he stretched her out? What was Bill 5 inches? I could completely picture Eric being a good 12. I'm still waiting for a scene where they show a hard nude Eric.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

they didnt specify how big the penis of all penises was. but yeah in my mind it would be 9.5 inches. just because thats my favourite cocksize. but im sure i could take twelve after hard practise. god i feel like i wanna be fucked hard by big viking cock right now!

They first had sex in book 4, but the vag stretching might have been in a later book because they didn't have sex again until book 9. In book 4 she does talk about how massive it is and calls it his Gracious Plenty. Now I have to go and read it again.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

yeah in that book 9 was it she said giving head took some practise because is soo big, yumm

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Ooh which book was this in? I may have to read that book just for that part. And yes, they shoulda made this happen on screen too dammit!
    Just checked my copy of Dead to the World (book 4). Chapter 6 is the first scene and she comments that she can feel how much of a good mood Eric was in even though he wasn't standing that close.

Having said that, for vampire smut I'd choose Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress books over Charlaine Harris'. I'd lend my Sookie novels to my mum without turning a hair but I was a bit nervous about lending her my Night Huntress books because the sex scenes are much more graphic.

I agree with you. Them finally having sex was a bit underwhelming. Dammit!!! I think it shoulda been MORE of everything. HOpefully they can have a lot of sex next episode. Ugh. Slow with candlelight. Sheesh!
    I think they were trying to go for a complete contrast with the pelvis smashing fucking and blood lapping that made up the Bill/Sookie sex scenes. But yeah, a little longer would definately have been nice, although I think they'll carry it on with Sunday's ep.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Having said that, for vampire smut I'd choose Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress books over Charlaine Harris'.
    I haven't read those but I did read the infamous back door sex scene (is it chapter 8?) and I have to say I was underwhelmed.

They are a good read (plenty of other action besides sex) but just IMO the sex scenes are better than CH's. I mean 'Yahoo Palace'? Seriously?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

They are a good read (plenty of other action besides sex) but just IMO the sex scenes are better than CH's. I mean 'Yahoo Palace'? Seriously?
    Yeah, true, Charlaine's sex scenes are pretty corny. But so is Sookie, so they kind of work, and she writes Eric so well that it's still hot. But I think her action scenes are her her real weak spot, so I kind of give the sex scenes a pass because, well, Eric is hot.

Ok ladies, I have only read books 1-3 of CH's novels...I gotta know, WTH is Yahoo Palace?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    i think that was in that was it third one when they had that first sex scene and then on the other is it the last or something when they have sex all the time eric is asking is his dick alright because some women cannot take because its so big. it is very well descriped on the third one how her vadge got totally streched out by eric. and that it was so different after having sex with bill wich must hint that bills wiener is no winner.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    They first had sex in book 4, but the vag stretching might have been in a later book because they didn't have sex again until book 9. In book 4 she does talk about how massive it is and calls it his Gracious Plenty. Now I have to go and read it again.
    Hehehe. Well f*ck. Now I need to read this book.

Just checked my copy of Dead to the World (book 4). Chapter 6 is the first scene and she comments that she can feel how much of a good mood Eric was in even though he wasn't standing that close.
    ::Runs off to the library in search of Book 4!::

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It was painful to watch that dirtbag brother Tommy deliberately screw up Sam's relationship with Luna.

So, is Lafayette still possessed by the spirit that jumped into him? Because unlike Marnie, it seemed like he came back to his senses shortly after it happened.
    Yeah the Luna things was messed up. I think Lafayette is no longer possessed--it was just for that moment so he could bring Jesus back to being healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Hehehe. Well f*ck. Now I need to read this book.

::Runs off to the library in search of Book 4!::

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It was painful to watch that dirtbag brother Tommy deliberately screw up Sam's relationship with Luna.

So, is Lafayette still possessed by the spirit that jumped into him? Because unlike Marnie, it seemed like he came back to his senses shortly after it happened.
    Yeah the Luna things was messed up. I think Lafayette is no longer possessed--it was just for that moment so he could bring Jesus back to being healthy.

So does Eric's character on HBO closely resemble the Eric of the books?

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Ok ladies, I have only read books 1-3 of CH's novels...I gotta know, WTH is Yahoo Palace?
    It was in the last book that came out - Sookie's description of her ladybits. I nearly choked laughing.

So does Eric's character on HBO closely resemble the Eric of the books?
    Yes and no. Eric and Sookie have a lot more playful banter between them in the books and get on much better than they have done in the tv series before they eventually get together and you tend to see his sense of humour a lot more. TB has made him darker in some ways but he's still recognisable as the book character.

^
    Thanks Kitty. That is too funny.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I really HATE Anna as Sookie. I love love everything in the show minus that stupid bitch. I actually enjoyed when Tommy told Sookie off. It is about time someone said that. She really isn't good enough for Eric.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Thread Information