Page 141 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

I didn't watch last night but I'm going home at noon to watch....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Any idea why the refined people of Hot Shot turned on their benefactor?

Nope. I guess we'll be getting a lot of flash backs in the next episodes.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Any idea why the refined people of Hot Shot turned on their benefactor?
    I'm guessing to set up a major plot line that has been in all the books starting, I think, with book four.

WARNING ..... SPOILERS!!!

I'm kind of stumped about how Bill became King. I'm guessing he killed Sophie Anne in that ridiculous Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon fight in last season's finale. But why wasn't he made to answer for those consequences? I guess because the Magister is dead now? Still scratching my head over that. (Obviously, that was not in the books at all)

I still don't get what happened with the fairy land. Was it a fake fairy land? Because, by definition from Charlaine Harris, fairies are beautiful, mystical creatures. And what they turned into after a few minutes were not fairies. It seemed kind of like a set up since Barry the bellboy (who has special powers too) and Sookie's Granddaddy were there. I don't think that was really fairy land and was probably some sort of trap ... but by who?

Arlene freaking out about her baby tearing the heads off dolls was too funny.

Tara ... surprised, but meh.

Jason seems like he grew a brain in the year that Sookie was gone (also not in the books). And Andy turned into a druggie.

LaLa needs to get the hell away from Jesus because DAMN! I miss the old Lafayette.

Tommy is such a little asshole. No wonder Sam has turned into such a grump.

Jessica and Hoyt were adorable, but they usually are. Hoyt's mama taking in Tommy can only lead to bad things.

And then there's Sookie ... I barely remember her being in the episode last night. And it was so obvious who AIK was even from the beginning. And Portia was not supposed to be a hottie ... wonder where that's going. And Pam always make me smile.

PS: I had to sit on my hands last night to NOT watch next week's episode. DH and I watch TB together and he's in bed by 10 because of work. Definitely going to be a long week.

I have never thought Sam was hot until last night. WTF.

Bill looks much better. Eric still makes my lady parts tingle and Tara's girlfriend is hot.

That underworld with the elf looking people was so campy.

Pretty good start, but I wish they would eliminate all of the side plots. Or at least just incorporate them into the stories from the book.

The whole first half hour of that show was campy. It reminded me of those tv shows you see during the middle of the day. This episode had a bit too much going on, I could do without the Jason storyline for a few episodes, but we all know it will be in the next episode....
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

jason's going to be turned into a were-pather bill being king kinda made me laugh as for the beginning it reminded me of that series charmed I did not like that show...eric makes my girl parts tingle too lol as for tommy,sam and that whole schmeel meh...I believe that eric is going to lose his memory and sookie will take him in and try to help him remember....this is gonna be good....finally eric and sookie...couldn't stand bill what a schmuck.

Team Somerhalder

I wonder what little kids thought when they saw this segment:

[youtube]6dAZ1-nF3VI[/youtube]

My friend and I cannot figure out what is different about Bill this season... is it his hair? Something to do with his forehead? We couldn't pin point it exactly. Sookie still fucking annoying as always. Tara is a BEAST. Jason, oh Jason, god bless him... grew a brain in the last year but still dumber than a box of hair in so many ways. Hoyt is adorable but Jessica makes me anxious with her weird shifty bloodthirsty eyes. And Eric, jesus fuck, he is too pretty.

I want Alciiiiiiide! He's a bit of a big, dumb lug so far but hot damn, is he cut.

Last seen of Eric on this episode = Polyester Pam's "O" face. Frozen in place.

OMG, rewatching s3, and we somehow missed this GREAT line from King Russell. "But she's a special cunt.". When Debbie Pelt is asking for permission to go after that cunt for killing her Cooter.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    My friend and I cannot figure out what is different about Bill this season... is it his hair? Something to do with his forehead? We couldn't pin point it exactly.
    I wrote this in the Hot Guys of True Blood thread, but I'm fairly sure it's a combination of a decent haircut (instead of that hair wig thing he used to wear) and the missing mutton chops sideburns. Not a big Moyer fan, but he definitely did look much better last night.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ And better clothes.

King Bill is going to Fail so hard and I'm keeping a beer ready in the fridge so I can toast his downfall when it happens. You can already see the signs that he's getting drunk on his power and the most laughable part is that his 'power' is nothing but an illusion sustained by his own arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Eric still makes my lady parts tingle
    *Possibly spoilery if you haven't seen ep2*

I think mine damn near exploded when he gave that little growl. And I think that Alexander Skarsgård totally nailed it in the scene where they do the curse. Even my BFF was impressed by that and the first glimpse of amnesia Eric and he normally loves to wind me up by ragging on Eric/Alexander.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Here's the second episode, if you don' want to wait:

True_Blood_You_Smell_Like_Dinner_Season_4_Episode_ 2.flv | PutLocker

ETA: I watched it and it's really, really good. Yay. For a moment I feared TB had jumped the shark.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; June 28th, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information