Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

So disappointed by this episode....They just can't figure out how to write a decent season finale, they've all sucked.

I really like Tara's short hair though, it's infinitely better than the braids and much better than the weave she was wearing at the Emmys.

Oh, Tara's shorter hair is an improvement over those braids, for sure! I would like to see her with something shorter though- she has such good bone structure. After watching her in interviews, I still say I love Rutina but Tara is an annoying bitch! Rutina is gorgeous but Tara's character really takes away from her looks somehow.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    So disappointed by this episode....They just can't figure out how to write a decent season finale, they've all sucked.

I really like Tara's short hair though, it's infinitely better than the braids and much better than the weave she was wearing at the Emmys.
    I liked the braids, but she can definitely carry off the shorter 'do.

If Tara doesn't come back next season, I might give up on the show. She was one of the handful of characters left I still liked (the others being Lafayette, Jessice, Terry and Pam). Eric's erratic behaviour, Sookie obsession and idiotic plans this season have really put me off him, Sam's storyline makes NO sense, Sookie is an idiot and I hate Beel with the fire of a thousand suns.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

^^^
    tara's gone?
    hmmm i might just watch the finale after all.
    too bad she doesn't die but if she leaves the show it will be more tolerable.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    tara's gone?
    hmmm i might just watch the finale after all.
    too bad she doesn't die but if she leaves the show it will be more tolerable.
    no way am I going to believe that they got rid of her. No way in hell. Watch the damn show & you'll know too!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh, Tara's shorter hair is an improvement over those braids, for sure! I would like to see her with something shorter though- she has such good bone structure. After watching her in interviews, I still say I love Rutina but Tara is an annoying bitch! Rutina is gorgeous but Tara's character really takes away from her looks somehow.
    I love Rutina, too. Very interesting face, and athletic physique. But her character is called upon to make the weirdest facial expressions and also comes off as kind of a raw nerve.

Rutina & James Frain were so cute in their "Trubies & Newbies" segment. They were very funny, and played off each other very well. Rutina looked absolutely gorgeous at the Emmys

I like Tara's shorter 'do. As soon as i saw her with the scissors I said, "Oh goodie, I hope she gets rid of those gawd-awful braids." And then, "Yay! Gawjuss!"

I loved Sookie's gleeful grin as she made a fanger goo smoothie out of Talbot.

I wanted to see some hot mansecks with Laffy and Jesus, but I'll settle for a tender hug and some gentle words.

Jessica and Hoyt <3 Creepy doll bettah not fuck with muh babies!!!

Does anyone think that Sookie and Eric will hook up? I have been waiting three seasons and now I don't think it will happen at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post

The only TB finale I've liked is season one. This season started out with so much promise but came undone about halfway through. If next season goes like this I think a lot of people are going to dump it for good.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

The only thing I really liked this finale is that AB FINALLY outed Bill as the dickhead he is in the book!!! Woooooohoooooooooo!!!!!
    Oh, and "If you two are done eye-fucking eachother, can we go?" had me laughing. I love Eric's one-liners

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie M View Post
    Does anyone think that Sookie and Eric will hook up? I have been waiting three seasons and now I don't think it will happen at all.
    Even in the books, that didn't happen until * book four.*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I too was disappointed w/the finale...thought it was a major yawner.

I love Tara's new 'do though, much better than the braids.

Faceoff between QSA and Beeeeeeehl was stupid. I was like, are they SERIOUS with this shit, WTF?

Loved Sookie and the disposal That was fun.

And it was long overdue for Eric to tell Sookie about Beeeeeehl's hidden agenda.

Lastly, PLEASE let my Hoyt and my Jessica have some happiness for a bit. Enough angst/drama, shit!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I enjoyed the parts with the vampires but each time they switched to the secondary stories my mind drifted. They really need to ease off on all the other shit that they have going on for season 4. I don't care about Sam's family, I don't care about Arlene and Holly and Jason and Crystal Meth. Cut them the fuck back! I'm glad Beehl has finally been outed as the prick that he is, but WTF? He's going to kill anyone HE believes may pose a threat to Sookie? I guess in Beehl's mind that will include, um, pretty much everyone. Alcide had better hide his arse too because Batshit Beehl will drain a bitch for flirting with Suckeehhhh.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I do not believe RE thought that Sookies blood would reanmiate Talbot. I have a theory going and I believe it to be right on track and Im certain I will be pretty damn close to accurate. Im going to white it out so highlight if youre interested because while this may just be my particular out take, again Im certain it is a spoiler.
    *** We know Hallow, the were-witch from the 4th book, is coming into play next season because AB said so. He also said she is a neocromancer. Well, necromancers can communicvate and reanimate the dead! So I believe RE has a tie to Hallow and had plans of having her attempt to reanimate Talbot. I believe she is probably one of his were-bitches who has had his blood and he will somehow be able to call her to his rescue and get him out of the cement grave he is currently incased in. He will then call upon Hallows assistance to take revenge upon Eric. This perfectly sets us up for the SPOILER ALERT Amnesia Eric from book 4. Hallow will cast a spell upon him and it will somehow cause him to loose his memory. ***

Thread Information