Page 133 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    It's OK, Hoyt did it for you!
    One of the highlights of the episode was when Jessica sent him flying like he was a bug. He is a bug, an annoying bug.

Terry is such a good guy. He may have his idiosyncrasies, but he's a true blue guy who Arlene does not deserve. I'm surprised that she came clean.

hoyt's a moron. jessica is far too good for him.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I much prefer Hoyt to Tommy.

well yeah but you'd think she could do better than either of them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Does anyone know if Jason has any powers like Sookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathoward View Post
    Jason should have powers since they are brother and sister. I did not read the books, but I have heard he does have powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathoward View Post
    In the books he didn't, except for a little extra attractiveness to and success with women from the * faery * blood. (That is, until * he becomes a werepanther in the fourth book. *)

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    One of the highlights of the episode was when Jessica sent him flying like he was a bug. He is a bug, an annoying bug.
    That was my favorite part. It was done so effortlessly and she immediately forgot about the dog while she was checking Hoyt.

I'm just not sure about Sam's storylines this season. First this wackadoo family and now these flashbacks.... Actually, there are so many storylines going on, only minimally connected to each other, that most of the episodes this year seem to be very disjointed.

Terry is such a good guy. He may have his idiosyncrasies, but he's a true blue guy who Arlene does not deserve. I'm surprised that she came clean.
    He is awesome.

The time travel scene was cool, especially the very colorful parts. I fear it'll bring yet another thread into the series with Jesus's grandfather, though, and there's already so much other stuff going on....

Tommy gets decked?

*off to download*

I did love the scene with Jason telling Bill to get out of his house, and revoking his invite. It's about time someone told him to shut the fuck up. I really wish he would just tell Sookie and get the shit over with. I really hated her kissing Eric since I hate those two together. She really isn't remotely close to being good enough for Eric.

Hit By Ban Bus!

from a interview with Todd Lowe -

PS: On last Sunday's episode, there was a big moment between Terry and Arlene where he told her he wanted to keep their baby no matter what. What's going to happen with her pregnancy?
    TL: Well, without giving too much away, it seems like there's several ways that it could go. I mean, [Arlene] was getting cohosh or something that might induce a miscarriage, but then again, the baby could be possessed by [a] kind of evil since it also happened under the Maynad spell at the orgy. So, there's going to be something not right about [the baby]. I've got a feeling.

I don't do baby demon possession, to freaky. If they go that route I'm done.

What was the point of even telling him the baby wasn't his if she wanted to have an abortion to begin with?

So he'd give her the support to go through with it. Plus if she just goes and gets rid of it Terry would think she got rid of his baby.

Sometimes people know what they want to choose but can't bring themselves to actually act till someone else also makes a choice on the given subject - the outcome is redundant, the act of the other person arriving to a conclusion gives them the push to go for their original choice.

from a interview with Todd Lowe -

PS: On last Sunday's episode, there was a big moment between Terry and Arlene where he told her he wanted to keep their baby no matter what. What's going to happen with her pregnancy?
    TL: Well, without giving too much away, it seems like there's several ways that it could go. I mean, [Arlene] was getting cohosh or something that might induce a miscarriage, but then again, the baby could be possessed by [a] kind of evil since it also happened under the Maynad spell at the orgy. So, there's going to be something not right about [the baby]. I've got a feeling.
    Wait, so the baby isn't Rene's, it's from someone at the orgy but it's still evil? Hmmm. I have no idea where this will lead.

OMG, Franklin Mott is on Leverage tonight. Looks good too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information