Page 127 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    HAHA! I had no idea she was the "man hands" chick!
    yeah lol it seems that you're nobody in hollywood unless you were once one of jerry's many girlfriends

Hit By Ban Bus!

Is there a point to the last scene where Sookie is sexing with Bill and choking him at the same time?

The scene with Sookie and Tara laying on the grass in the sun was more like people reading lines - it didn't flow at all.

My favorite line - "oh poor Talbot are your diamond slippers chaffing?" classic

I like that Talbot got staked because it really speeds up this whole storyline, I'm glad it didn't take episodes on end to climax to Eric's revenge. I'm sure it's not finished yet and Russell will have to go now but I like that it changed the game, there's no way out for Eric now. But I don't like it because I really liked Talbot as a character - how many years had Talbot and Russell been married? Russell will be out for blood, quite literally.

The first fifty minutes sucked ass, all filler and drag. I have zero interest in the Jason storyline whatsoever, I can't even stand to look at that Crystal chick. I feel so bad for being so shallow but she's so incredibly unattractive to me that it distracts me, I can't see how anyone would be attracted to her. I find myself having to rewind what's going on because my inner monologue is saying the same thing while she's talking and I miss everything. I could not care less.

I don't like anyone on this show anymore. I'm starting to warm up to Bill, finally. Oh, I love Jessica and Lafayette. And Pam, who is noticeably absent. I wouldn't care if many of the major players started getting killed off so I could see more of those characters. I wouldn't cry any tears at all over Tara or Sookie or Jason, or even Sam. I hate that dick brother of his. Sookie's such a dumb bitch, and her mouth is so disgusting.

I think Talbot mentioned something about how he's still finding parts of Franklin's brain in the furniture when he was bitching about how everyone is messing his place up? Does that mean Franklin is done? Can a vampire rejuvenate if they are missing parts of their brain? Seems like an effective way of killing a vamp, it hasn't been discussed on the show yet though.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

My favorite line was "Sook? You got brain damage?"

January, I find that damned Crystal incredibly unattractive as well. I mean, UGLY. and she looks like she does more than cook the fucking meth. Nasty looking ho!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Count me in the Crystal is fug-bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    The scene with Sookie and Tara laying on the grass in the sun was more like people reading lines - it didn't flow at all.
    That scene reminded me of Season 1, where Sookie would lay on the grass in her bikini and sunglasses at her Grammy's house.

I have never really liked Sam until this season.

I think Talbot said he and Russell have been together for 7,000 years. (though sometimes it feels like "7 million.")

He is a great character and really has some of the best lines.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Talbot or Russell because I think Talbot bit the big one.

Count me in the Crystal is fug-bandwagon.

That scene reminded me of Season 1, where Sookie would lay on the grass in her bikini and sunglasses at her Grammy's house.

I have never really liked Sam until this season.

I think Talbot said he and Russell have been together for 7,000 years. (though sometimes it feels like "7 million.")

He is a great character and really has some of the best lines.
    Russell and Talbot were togethere 700 years. Russell is only 3,000 years old... ONLY 3,000
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Russell and Talbot were togethere 700 years. Russell is only 3,000 years old... ONLY 3,000
    I stand corrected. 7-something. LOL.

I stand corrected. 7-something. LOL.
    It's ok - I had to google to verify.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

So it seems as if Sookie is never going to end it with Bill. AB really goes off from the books. I wonder how Charlaine Harris feels about how he's totally changed characters and the plot?

II love Jessica, baby vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    So it seems as if Sookie is never going to end it with Bill. AB really goes off from the books. I wonder how Charlaine Harris feels about how he's totally changed characters and the plot?

II love Jessica, baby vampire.
    I don't know how Sookie will be able to stay with Bill once he admits to her why he came to Bon Temps. Once she finds out, she has to leave him or she gets the title of Stupidest Motherfucking Bitch on the Planet! I mean, look at all the bad shit that's happened since she met Bill. Cripes, she was a virgin and then along comes Vampire Bill seemingly just "returning to his old home" when in actuality, he's there to spy on Sookie, get close to Sookie, win Sookie's trust.... If Alan Ball leaves Sookie with him after that shit, I don't know if I can still watch the show.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ funny you should say that because I was reading a article on AB and he said people didn't like this season because he was sticking to the books. I was like

Steven said he was hired for next season and the dude that plays Alcide said he's a permanent actor on the show now. OK then I took a lame poll saying I liked this year better than last year.

I need to stop reading these before actually watching it, but now I know the episode is worth watching. I am just about tired of Bill, Sookie is a complete moron but from what you are saying..she's only going to piss me off even more. DAMN.

The ending scene was a bit much. I enjoyed Bill and Jessica working together, Jessica is just such a cute little baby vampire. Jason as usual is a moron, and I honestly don't see why he even needs to be following some meth face around the town looking for trouble.

Thread Information