Page 124 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2495
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: True Blood-HBO's new vampire series

why isn't tara dead yet? she is by far the worst thing about the show.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Sookie is incredibly ugly when she screams, does she need to scream every episode?
    Sookie's mouth is horrifying. Or I should say Anna Paquin's because Sookie wasn't written to have a big, ugly mouth.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    why isn't tara dead yet? she is by far the worst thing about the show.

its funny b/c she rubbed me the wrong way ever since the beginning, i was like, who is this bitch? did they pick up some joker off the street? i'm not sure, but i think i could be a better actor than her and i have zero training or talent.

funny again b/c her "cousin" Lafayette is the best thing on the show!

I saw her at Comic Con (on TV anyway) and she looks a hell of a lot better with makeup on. But they did her makeup WAY too light, her face looked like she was light and her neck was dark in certain lighting. I agree though, Tara HAS to go, the sooner the better.

Last episode was so disappointing. I finally was getting my husband to watch it with me and then they have to fuck it up with that dumb fairy shit and the terrible special effects at the end.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I just put the books out of my mind when watching True Blood and just go with the flow, I enjoy it more this way.

I think this season is so much better than last. I couldn't stand that naiad bitch or whatever she was.

Last night episode was boring... Hopefully the next 5 shows are better.

I can't stand Tara but I a hate her mother more. Hopefully they kill both of them off.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

I think they need to pull a Roseanne and hire a new actress for Tara.

no, they should just kill her. she's not necessary to the story. have franklin literally fuck her to death or something.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    no, they should just kill her. she's not necessary to the story. have franklin literally fuck her to death or something.
    THAT would be the absolute best way to rid us of her. I'd have to change the channel to avoid crazy camel eyed O face... but what a send off!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Wow, I definitely hold the unpopular opinion around here. Tara's one of my favourites (along with Lafayette, Eric and Pam), and I can't say I have any complaints about Alcide's character, as I was too distracted by his blinding hotness (if Eggs had to die, thankfully we have him filling in the 'amazing abs' slot).

Bill, however, has gone from 'mildly annoying' to 'creepy-ass fuck that needs to DIAF'. I cheered when Tara kicked him off the truck.

Russel is an awesome villain, he's actually believable as a serious threat AND hilarious. His campy husband is fun too (I was amused when he started ranting in Greek too).
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

I honestly don't know what there is to say about Bill besides wtf? Is he upset about nearly killing Sookie or is he still looking for more information?

What amazes me about Tara is Bill was incredibly fucking annoying the last episode yet somehow she managed to be even more annoying than Bill. How is that even possible?!!

I think right now Bill's wondering if he had completely drained Sookie of all her "fairy blood" if he could live in the daylight... because it was just one little spot burning on his back after he'd nearly killed her.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Im in agreeance with Aella about almost everything. I dont love Tara that much but she doesnt bother me the way she does others. I have strong I hate Bill opinions though. I think he is greedy and selfish, evil and bad, controlling and possesive. He WAS annoying on the show and in the books but seems they are turning him into an evil creature on the show which I hope is accurate. I cant stand him. I want Sookie and the rest of America to hate him!
    I dont think Anna Paquin is that ugly either. I think shes cute and quirky. Who wants barbie in the role? Someone real is nice. Now Claudine, shes supposed to be drop dead gorgeous but she is pretty in certain angles, at best. Maybe its her acting skill that got her the role though. Seems to be that way for the cast. Like Debbie and liek Crystal. Neither of them match the character discription but both do so well acting the part! Claudine is probably the same. Maybe we will get lucky with a drop dead gorgeous Claude!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah Bill's annoying as hell, always has been though.

sookie is like britney spears. a lot of the characters actually annoy the shit out of me but I still watch the show, it took me a while to get into though i will admit

This week's bests: Alcide (he is hotness), Lorena's death, the wedding.

This week's disappointments: the coma/fairy scene, Jason (and everything he does)

Have you noticed that Beeel is turning into Edward Cullen? When Tara kicked him off the truck, he was sparkling in the sun.

spoilers: thanks for those who are making the effort of posting what happens in the subsequent books in tricksy ways so we have a choice as to read it or not.

Book 2-9 arrived today but I'm going to pace myself

Can someone explain what happened to Cooter? I could have sworn someone on this thread said he was dead, but the last I saw of his character, he was high on V and chasing Alcide's ex into the woods.....

Thread Information